[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wut hapen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Hilary Swank.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Hilary Swank.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
Wut hapen?
>>
2 Oscars, 0 jobs.
But she's fucking fit, I would.
>>
>>80904113
She looks like a slightly hotter version of that autistic girl I almost boned in highschool
>>
>>80904026
>his head fell off...
>>
Too ugly for Hollywood
>>
>>80904483
Dude you had one job.
>>
>>80904026
alcohol fetal syndrome?
>>
>>80904483
Whoa you're right
>>
File: hs.png (304KB, 488x407px)
hs.png
304KB, 488x407px
>>80904026
>>80905480
Lips too dry for Hollywood
>>
>>80904026
More like Hilary Skank
>>
>>80904026
shes already a consolidated actress
>>
>>80904026
dey tooker
>>
>>80904026
>She won two Oscars too quickly

>Swank arguably faced a considerable backlash in Hollywood after she won her second Best Actress Oscar—for the Clint Eastwood drama Million Dollar Baby—in 2005. By then, there was a growing feeling that Swank had been excessively rewarded. Suddenly, the actress had gone from starring in 90210 to joining the ranks of two-time winners like Bette Davis, Vivien Leigh and Meryl Streep.

>It was especially crazy when you factor in that two of her fellow nominees that year—Kate Winslet and Annette Bening—hadn't even won yet.

> By age 30, she had far exceeded expectations, and accomplished more than most actors could ever dream. At that point, there was really no place to go but down.

>Before Boys Don't Cry, she was only really known for movies like The Next Karate Kid and getting fired from 90210. And even afterward, she struggled to land on her feet, starring in mostly mediocre projects like The Affair of the Necklace and the TV movie Iron Jawed Angels.

>she had two Oscars to her name—but not much else to show for it. As a result, Swank became a difficult actress to place in Hollywood. She was great in the right role, but difficult to cast in many others.

>One of her roughest patches came in 2009, when she starred in the Amelia Earhart biopic Amelia, which was in every sense of the word a disaster. Reviews were terrible—it earned a 20 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes—and box office returns were even worse. The film grossed just $14.2 million against a reported $40 million budget,

>Swank's absence from the spotlight has also had to do with things beyond her own control. In 2015, the actress revealed to the Huffington Post that she had recently put her career on the back burner in order to take care of her ailing father, who had just had a lung transplant.

http://www.looper.com/17435/hollywood-wont-cast-hilary-swank-anymore/
>>
>>80906607
>looper
>>
the homesman was fuckin good movie though
>>
>>80905591
fuck me lol
>>
>>80904026
>>80904113
>>80906607
>>80906976
Is she really a karateka?
>>
>>80906607
>looper
>>80906771 agree
that shit
>>
>>80906607
>It was especially crazy when you factor in that two of her fellow nominees that year—Kate Winslet and Annette Bening—hadn't even won yet.
And? The Oscars are supposed to go to the best performance.
>>
>>80904026
>NO
>MORE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.