[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ward did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ward-Meachum.png (156KB, 270x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ward-Meachum.png
156KB, 270x416px
Ward did nothing wrong
>>
Am I the only one on /tv/ that actually watched this?
>>
>>80903651
He looks unsettling

He had a drug problem
>>
>>80903713
there were a million threads already

I liked Ward a lot

also Kyle did nothing wrong either
>>
>>80903773
Poor Kyle.
>>
>>80903807
He was a bitch nigga. Why would he take a job like that in the first place? Just asking to get fucked up.
>>
ward was pretty based

turned out to be a bro in the end, desu
>>
>>80903651
Yeah he did. He went to see that hatchet man who was all like "no, there no way to kirr youre dad, just run away". What about putting him in a box and dropping him down to the bottom of the ocean, into a volcano, dumped him in some concrete building foundations. Even hobbits and mobsters can come up with more creative solutions that this guy who has apparantly led a megacorp from success to success.
>>
just finished watching this

what the fuck was that last part with davos and joy about
>>
>>80904366
Davos is a jealous cunt, and Joy now blames Danny for her life being ruined because Davos told her a bunch of lies.
>>
These two really make the whole show worthwhile.
>>
>>80903651
ward was the most interesting character in the show because the actor provided him with some interesting nuances

good actor -- almost not recognizable, personality wise, from his role in Banshee
>>
>>80904724
this dude could pass for a young john malkovich with hair
>>
>>80904877
>Banshee
THAT'S where I know him from.
>>
I thought the guy playing him was Fred without glasses for the longest time.

Guy could pass for Joseph Levitt's brother or a young Phil Hartman
>>
>>80903651
It might just be my contrarian nature but I think this is my favourite Marvel show so far.
>>
>>80905132
I hadn't heard about the general hatred of this show until after I watched it, because I was avoiding spoilers.
It's my favorite too. I couldn't get past episode 2 of JJ, and DD is okay, just kind of boring sometimes. Haven't seen LC, but im going to next.
>>
>>80903651
best character of the show
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.