[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bout to marathon this. Its the only Lynch film I havent seen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: inlandempire2.jpg (29KB, 850x460px) Image search: [Google]
inlandempire2.jpg
29KB, 850x460px
Bout to marathon this. Its the only Lynch film I havent seen. What am i in for, boys?
>>
I've tried to watch it three times now. Can never get through it. It's basically David Lynch's Phantom Menace.
>>
HANG MY HEAD
DROWN MY FEAR
>>
>>80901357
honestly, his worst movie,
and I fucking love Lynch
>>
>>80901357
Scariest film I've ever seen desu
>>
BRUTAL FUCKING MURDER
>>
>>80901357
A real spooky time. And Lynch's most disjointed film that has moments of brilliance.
>>
oh sinner man
>>
How the FUCK can you marathon a single FUCKING FILM
>>
>>80902351
I know, I can only marathon parts of movies at a time.
>>
>>80902528
Same desu. Takes me at least a week for most movies.
>>
>>80902351

most /tv/ posters pause movies to come to this board and shitpost about something in the movie that they didn't understand
>>
>>80902351
OP here. Its a 3 hour film and im watching it in one sitting so i think marathon was an appropiate word choice.
>>
>>80901357
this image terrifies and intrigues me at the same time
>>
>>80903534
it's a jumpscare don't worry
>>
his best film, I think, apart from Mulholland Dr and Twin Peaks
>>
File: cUtkJfz.jpg (23KB, 276x368px) Image search: [Google]
cUtkJfz.jpg
23KB, 276x368px
pretentious incomprehensible trash
>>
File: 4507382_orig.jpg (139KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
4507382_orig.jpg
139KB, 1100x618px
A lot of extreme close ups of peoples faces
>>
After I'm done watching the music room I'm going to get stoned and watch this. The image intrigues me and I've been meaning to see it for a while.
>>
File: 580454.png (249KB, 789x479px) Image search: [Google]
580454.png
249KB, 789x479px
>>80904679
>his best film, I think, apart from Mulholland Dr and Twin Peaks
>>
>>80901357
His magnum opus, his ultimate pleb filter. It's a good way to discern from the memesters who have nothing better to do other than watch movies and actual cinephiles who give a shit about the art-form.
>>
>>80905255
nice meme
>>
not really good or entertaining. too pretentious. i love all of his other stuff but this one lost me.
>>
You won't understand this movie on the first playthrough. Or the second or third for that matter.
>>
>>80901357
A film that he admitted in a car, in one documentary, that he didn't know the point of himself.
>>
absolut kinography
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvGRIxAu9I
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.