[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Jews so fucking good at comedy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Joker-not-amused.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Joker-not-amused.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
Why are Jews so fucking good at comedy?
>>
to know the light etc
>>
high iqs
>>
>>80899391
Amy Schumer isn't fucker neither is Sarah Silverman neither Andrew Dice Clay neither are 100 other comedians I don't care to remember.
>>
File: We Hollywood, Now.jpg (50KB, 596x256px) Image search: [Google]
We Hollywood, Now.jpg
50KB, 596x256px
Well anon, the rest of us never really had a choice BUT to accept their "comedy". At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create or steal their own studios (Paramount is a fine example. Originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with Jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion today).
The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power, and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight, some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas, born Issur Danielovitch, or Hedy Lamarr, born Hedwig Kiesler, normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.
Through Hollywood the Jews would spread social liberalism and marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation. Jewish "comedians" are just another reiteration of this, only now the American public seems to be finally getting sick of the Jewish presence in their lives.
>>
Well today they're not any better than Gentile comics.

But if you mean our grandparents time, the reason why is because Jewish humor was a little bit ahead of the curve. It was full of self deprivation and ball busting then just being silly.

There's a documentary I watched, I think it was called "When Jews were funny" or something like that. One guy made the example that if you fell on a Banana in a room full of Irish they'd laugh at you. If you did the same thing in a room full of Jews you'd get yelled at, "We coulda used that Banana to make a pie what are ya doing! That Banana cost 5 cents!"
>>
Because they get their jew friends to laugh and your dumb goyim brain cannot differentiate that from genuine humour.
>>
>>80899572
I didn't know Hedy Lamar was Jewish, amazing woman by any standard.
>>
>>80899708
Indeed. However, as they comprise a mere 1.3% of the population, imagine the other-98.7% of women who may have auditioned for one or more roles that ended up going to Ms. Lamarr. I'd say the chances are quite good that one of them would have been more talented AND more beautiful than her, yes?
>>
File: hedy-lamarr.jpg (191KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hedy-lamarr.jpg
191KB, 1280x960px
>>80899813
It would've been pretty difficult to find a woman, gentile or Jew, more beautiful than Hedy Lamarr
>>
>>80899813
>Talent
>Golden Age Hollywood
Have you watched those movies? I put on TCM all the time, acting boiled down to saying your lines. Honestly didn't get good performances until the 50s.

Even Orson Welles early films have some horrible acting.
>>
>>80899813
Hedy Lamarr was raised Christian and took great lengths to hide her Jewish heritage especially since she fled Nazi Austria
>>
Lotta people say jews had to develop a sense of humor in order to deal with being shit on throughout history. Really i just think jews are smart and comedy requires intelligence.
>>
A combination of confirmation bias and you growing up in a culture where a lot of comedians are Jews, so you are accustomed to, and like Jewish comedians.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.