[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE EMPIRE IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN THE REBELS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: Imperial_military-SWC.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_military-SWC.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Discuss
>>
The Galactic Empire provides the galaxy with much needed security, infrastructure and peace.

The rebels could not fend of slavers, bounty hunters, criminals and other syndicates.

The Empire has an army of dedicated and skilled soldiers, the rebels are pure trash.

THEY ARE THE REAL TYRANTS!
>>
are there cute girls in the empire?
>>
File: orig_638804.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
orig_638804.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>80894049
Of course!

FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>80893947
The galaxy as we've seen from VII is in even worse decay than it was under the Empire, and with the Empire gone there is no enforcement to be found. The only wealth shown was the Republic homeworld, implying the vast majority of the wealth accumulated to the top as it had under the Empire.

Basically the only change achieved was the removal of law. We're lucky Disney produced it, or else Rey would have been running from rape gangs on Jakku.
>>
Republic > all
>>
>>80894220
I want a gritty, mature, Jake Gyllenhaal esce Star Wars film/series about the darker subjects of the universe.

So much fucking material and yet such shitty media.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (97KB, 476x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
97KB, 476x800px
>>80894261
>(you)

The republic was a fucking joke, just like the real Roman Republic.

Augustus, the first and founder of the Emperor made 200 years of peace, known as Pax Romana.

People would much rather serve a person than a load of shit head politicians.
>>
>>80894325
*empire

Not emperor
>>
Both of them are portrayed pretty poorly and we never really see any reason as to why which faction is best to rule the universe. If anything both of them are pretty terrible.
>>
File: Remember Sev.jpg (193KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Remember Sev.jpg
193KB, 1600x1200px
>>80894325
>Jedi's at the height of their power
>dat glorious Coruscant
>Clonebros
>actual lore and story
>political and military intrigue
>actual world buildig outside of "desert" and "swamp"
>more and varied characters
>proper Space Opera, which is what Star Wars always was meant to be
>ahsoka
Clone Wars is the best era of Star Wars
>>
- Homelessness was eliminated in the GE
- Extreme poverty was eliminated in the GE
- After the Clone Wars, hunger was eliminated in the Galactic Empire - the predecessor Galactic Republic had famines quite often
- The GE achieved universal employment
- GE had free school and free higher education
- GE had state medicine - ordinary people could get even complex surgery for free
- Many people were assigned new apartments from state construction programs
- GE implemented infrastructural development programs which allowed industry to expand in mere decades
- The collapse of the GE led to the fragmentation of the Empire and the formation of extremist groups like the First Order
>>
>>80894275
I agree. They are treating Star Wars as a Disney series, meaning they are afraid to do anything remotely gruesome with the material out of fear of losing chunks of their audience. Giant pussies are calling the shots so we won't see anything outside of the established tone for a while, but I guess Rogue One killing everyone was a significant leap.
>>
File: Venator_clonewars.jpg (65KB, 864x520px) Image search: [Google]
Venator_clonewars.jpg
65KB, 864x520px
Republic all the way tbqh
Best ships and operators
>>
>>80893947
WRONG
if you're a stormtrooper you have to wear useless white safety armor that doesn't stop shit -- all thanks to corrupt empire military contractors. Not to mention the mandatory two-hour safety armor instructional video that you have to watch before you're allowed to wear it.
>>
>>80893947
Not a big Star Wars fan, but from what I've seen, yes, The Empire, its members and politics are really really interesting to watch. I wonder when we/you guys are getting a movie about it. I'm sure it's silently in the works at least.
>>
Rebels are basically sjw liberal
>>
>>80894663
>Making shit up
>>
>>80894663
*non humans get none of this
>>
>>80894972

that's why you become a pilot, the safest job in the empire
>>
File: Candace trooper.webm (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Candace trooper.webm
605KB, 1280x720px
>>80893947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEB5FlAI_2I

Pretty much, yeah
>>
File: 1457121137045[1].png (131KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
1457121137045[1].png
131KB, 315x263px
>>80896864
Good
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.