[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: x-men-legacy-252jpg-996a98_1280w.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-legacy-252jpg-996a98_1280w.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
So is Patrick Stewart going to be in this or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmTReftEt8

The tone of the conversation seems to be that PS knows about it but hasn't been asked to be in it yet.

So....what are they going to do in terms of X-Men plot? Or do you think they'll even go there with it? I get the feeling that David is an unreliable narrator, and this all takes place in his head prior to Xavier's arrival on Muir Island
>>
>So is Patrick Stewart going to be in this or not?

We don't know.
>>
They said it takes place in a different universe and wouldn't be the same Xavier from the movies.
>>
Started reading the sauce material for Legion, I'd never read X-men comics before.

Didn't like the New Mutants, found them really dull, though the art style was pretty cool.

Reading Legacy now, the art style is meh but the content is interesting so far
>>
File: profxheader.jpg (41KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
profxheader.jpg
41KB, 640x424px
>>80893721
He is scheduled for death later this year.
>>
>>80893721
i dont care. it would be just a shitty fanservice, eventhough this show is not for the x-men movie (classic capshit) fans
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (136KB, 1241x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
136KB, 1241x999px
kek
>>
>>80894629
He'll be fine
>>
>>80893721
Has he finally covered his belly?
>>
>>80895442
is that this nigger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Oft63JSDc

idrc
>>
>>80893896
Really? The wiki page said it is connected to the film universe.
>>
>>80895728
not in my headcanon
>>
Some cast have said to watch for an end/mid credits scene next week. Prof X might be there.
>>
>>80895442
>1 like
>>
>>80895986
So David is a bong. I thought his rational sides accent was a bit too good.
>>
>>80896112
Actor is a bong

David in the comics is Scottish though

No fucking idea why they're making him have an american accent.

If this season turns out to be all in his head then I hope he has his normal accent in season 2
>>
>>80895728
Connected like Netflix Marvel is connected to the movies but will never crossover and are completely unrelated.
>>
>>80896284
He's Scottish? Charles is English and McTagart is an American CIA agent. Where does Scotland come from?

For the accent it's probably from being adopted.
>>
>>80896687
That's the way it seems in Legacy anyway, he's scottish in the sense that he was born and raised on Muir Island iirc, and his dialogue is written with a scottish accent
>>
File: Selection_008.png (427KB, 610x449px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_008.png
427KB, 610x449px
>>80896852
Case in point
>>
>>80893896
I'm pretty sure I read that's what the creator originally said but he was later told to take it back and say it was meant to be part of the movies' universe. Also, Dan Stevens has repeatedly said he wants to get Stewart on the show so it would be very confusing to have him play Professor X but be a different character we have never seen before
>>
>>80897424
Why? Stewart has played both Charles and his twin brother in the filmverse. The one in Logan was the twin from the end of Xmen 3.
>>
I was going to watch that show but that one cunt with the cunty face and asshole voice is in it. Please tell me she is only a small role.
>>
>>80897596
The one who tried to steal Will Ferrells award on stage before sitting back down? That cunt face?
>>
>>80896295
The guy that plays DD is listed to star in Infinity War.
>>
>>80897595
It's not the same. That's 2 different characters in the same universe (Actually the same character in different bodies). That's easier to follow than him playing the same character in 2 separate universes. How are people meant to understand it's a different thing from the movies if the Professor X is the same in both?
>>
shadow kings plan makes no sense.
>>
>>80897907
Surely the fact that Legion brings an audience a step above the usual brainless capeshit massess would be enough.

The filmverse has had lots of retcons and alternate timelines and the normies were able to keep up.

Maybe throw out a meta joke about in another time he would be bald to stress while he wears a wig or something to differentiate.
>>
>>80897596
She's literally the best character in the show. She's very different in this than anything else she's done.

>>80897690
No he's not
http://www.screengeek.net/2017/03/19/anthony-mackie-says-marvel-tv-movie-crossover-wouldnt-work/
>>
>>80898309
It's just easier to say "yeah, it's the same universe" and be done. They don't need to do anything with it like Marvel does
>>
>>80898252
Why not?
>Be parasite
>Attach onto enemies child
>Drain childs power to restore my own
>Kill off childs consciousness and take full control of his body and powers
>Rule like a god
>>
>Apocalypse succeeds and the horsemen never turn on him
>The world falls to his glory
>David walks into the picture and calls him an asshole

What happens next?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.