[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal of this film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What is the appeal of this film?
>>
it made teenagers feel smart.
also prime reese. ryan was a lucky bastard.
>>
Prime twink phillipe
>>
at the time probably >>80889346

but now? It's just insane. Dennis and Dee Reynolds image they were these two in high school. Basically they're teenage libertines getting coked up and fucking each other because of some sort of ritualistic abuse that turned them into monster siblings. It's a wild ride and the two leads are convincingly broken rich dicks
>>
It was entry-level Dangerous Liasons dressed up to appeal to teenagers.
>>
Ryan was pure sexual energy in that movie
>>
The cast was attractive
>>
>>80889424
>twink
he's more alpha than you could ever hope to be
>>
Annual reminder that Sarah Michelle Gellar was at one point considered to be the most beautiful girl on the planet.
>>
>>80892146
>>
>>80892146
>still no nude scenes
What a waste
>>
>>80889321
>What is the appeal of this film?

Boys all wanted to be Ryan (or his character).

t. grew up to have asshole personality, money and decent looks
>>
>>80892233
>all
I didn't want to be ryan
still have the money and good looks though
>>
>>80892389
Who then? Rambo?
>>
Who says it has appeal? I haven't heard anyone mention it in 10 years
>>
>>80892443
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/144031/cruel-intentions-kiss-scene-censored-tv
>>
>>80892438
myself :^)
>>
>>80889424
2nd post best post.
>>
>>80892389
You wish
>>
I liked the movie a lot. ending was shit though. reese's pussy not worth dying over.
>>
>>80889424
>That ass shot
>>
File: slv.jpg (51KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
slv.jpg
51KB, 500x745px
just some sexy 90s kino
>>
>>80892146
Not with that jew nose
>>
>What is the appeal of this film?

Can't believe no one mentioned the soundtrack. It was the soundtrack of the late 90's, bar none. You'd hear Every You Every Me, Lovefool, Bittersweet Symphony and Secretly EVERYWHERE in those days.

t. gramps
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.