[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other good films about the dangers of liberalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: GirlGifts1-e1486651756109.jpg (38KB, 646x363px) Image search: [Google]
GirlGifts1-e1486651756109.jpg
38KB, 646x363px
Any other good films about the dangers of liberalism?
>>
>>80885054
this movie was completely PRO liberalism
>>
>>80885054
What do you hope to achieve by reposting the thread?
>>
>>80885205
>let the mutant live
>it ends all human life
>>
>>80885346
Ask me again tomorrow
>>
>>80885364
you miss the point, the OLD human people conservatives, military and right wing lead by white people dies and has no place in this new planet while the NEW kids lead by a strong black female took over the planet and are being raised by another strong female because the future is women
>>
>>80885592
No that is exactly the point. The woman teacher is the liberals, the mutants are the immigrants, and she lets them replace her own species.
>>
>>80885824
>The woman teacher is the liberals, the mutants are the immigrants, and she lets them replace her own species
which is exactly what liberals think is a bright future, the movie is left as fuck
>>
>>80885054
The ultimate movie about this subject is Alien.
> Corporation doesn't want to give bonus to working class
> instead let's in alien life into functioning (despite all bickering and hierarchical structure) society
> for profit!
> alien life destroys society
>>
>>80885937
Alien is about libertarian society. The crew members violated the NAP when they broke into to the Engineers ship.
>>
>>80885923
>which is exactly what liberals think is a bright future
true, the film intends to show this as desirable. But for most people it does the opposite. The film diplays the mechanism and you react depending on whether you like to be eradicated or not.
>>
>>80886078
>members violated the NAP
please elaborate
>>
>>80886154
They broke into a space ship that didn't belong to them and ignored the warning signal (what they thought to be a distress signal) and got wrecked by a biological equivalent of a land mine.
>>
>>80886088
>the film intends to show this as desirable

are you an idiot?
>>
>>80885346
(you)
>>
>>80885054
>>
>>80886206
Film emphasizes the discussion of whether to let alien in or not. Then it emphasizes that the corporation wants alien inside.
The intrusion of foreign soil/property is not under scrutiny as it is assumed a dead relic.
The topic of the film is corporations letting in aliens for profit.
>>
>the cannibalistic beastial mutants wipe out humanity
>their society is practically stone age compared to humanity
>Soon they'll all mindlessly canibalize each other when there aren't any humans or living meat to feed off anymore
>this is seen as a good thing

Why are Brits such cucks?
>>
>>80885054
>>
Forrest Gump
>>
>>80885054
>White Genocide: The Movie
>>
>>80886644
the leftist interpret the ending as a new beggining where everyone is equal, society is lead by women and people of color and without racism
>>
>>80885054

This film was visually amazing, the sets were incredible.

The rest was complete shit,
>>
>>80888808
PALINDROME GET
>>
district 9
>>
>>80885054
Your birth video.
>>
>>80885054
What movie?
>>
>>80889868
a shitty theft of the setting "the last of us" videogame has, where a fungus infects people into zombies.
except the zombie children can learn

except they're still fucking monsters who will eat regular people if given the chance, and should be slaughtered wholesale because of that, which no one does because muh feminism liberalism drivvel
>>
>>80885054

for a good film I almost couldn't stand the over blatant white genocide theme. really gets my noggin joggin when it's a woman who fucks over her people
>>
>>80890310
Yeah, but what's it called?
>>
does anti communist movies count?
>>
Between this and In The Flesh, what is it with Britcucks trying to advocate social justice for savage undead cannibals?
>>
>>80886078
Alien is about corporations exploiting the labor and health of workers for profit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.