[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please put your hands on the glass for maximum dramatic effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Kevin Smith starts crying.jpg (103KB, 640x682px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Smith starts crying.jpg
103KB, 640x682px
Please put your hands on the glass for maximum dramatic effect
>>
TV flash looks far superior
>>
>>80886158
racist cunt
>>
Hope there's a "if i shake the glass fast enough, it'll break!" scene.
>>
Why wouldn't fastman just get his daddy from prison in 0.00002 seconds?
Thats a retard drama
>>
>>80886247
Doesn't want his father to live as a fugitive with a murder rep on his head.
>>
>>80886247
Because he has a strict moral code and also this >>80886279
>>
File: dafeelz.gif (4MB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
dafeelz.gif
4MB, 440x245px
>>80886247
Because he secretly thinks his dad deserves to be in prison.
>>
>>80886158
Because you wanna fuck him, he's basically eyefucking his father in that scene. Look at the bottom one instead.
>>
File: BRAVO SNYDER.gif (398KB, 495x752px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO SNYDER.gif
398KB, 495x752px
>Thomas Wayne/The Comedian
>Henry Allen/Dr. Manhattan

HYPERCRISIS
>>
>>80886279
>go to the president
>demonstrate your powers
>"Clear my dad of all charges forever or I'll fooking rek the entire planet"
Solved
>>
>>80886375
>go to the president
>demonstrate your powers
>"Clear my dad of all charges forever or I'll fooking rek the entire planet"
>superman comes in flying from the window smashing your head with his giant penis
Solved
>>
>>80886527
Are you sure you don't want to assemble a bunch of criminals with stupid powers and skills to stop the Flash instead?
>>
>>80886341
>Orm/Nite-Owl
>>
>>80886572
You know, the movie may be shit, but that doesn't mean the the group doesn't make sense.
>>
>>80884665
My brother did two months in county for aggravated assault and I visited him a couple times. We did this once and both busted up laughing, even the guard cracked a smile.
>>
As a fan of the CW series, which i'm losing interest in, I was worried about Miller Flash, but he's growing on me. Suit looks cool in context, speed looks amazing.
>>
>>80886849
Did he get his shit pushed in?
>>
>>80887076
He doesnt like to talk about it, just says he'll tell me some other time, I don't press the issue.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.