[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planned parenthood was created to abort black babies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0349.jpg (20KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
20KB, 448x252px
Planned parenthood was created to abort black babies.
>>
>>80883860
Yes, this is old news. Everyone knows including the black community. That's why they're positioned in poverty stricken areas.
>>
File: 1347683672063.png (89KB, 259x227px) Image search: [Google]
1347683672063.png
89KB, 259x227px
>tfw no one talks about the 70 million dead Negros aborted since the 70s and god knows how many undocumented
>tfw the stereotype of black folk not having any sense of personal responsibility regarding their children is not just an accurate stereotype but a fucking understatement
>but the cops who kill maybe a hundred blacks a year when most of them are the justified are the real problem
>>
>>80883860
Does anyone deny this?
>>
>>80884067
Blacks are killed by cops because their upbringing is deviant in nature.
White people learn you do what a Cop says and don't pull away. Once you pull away then you done fucked up and are going to jail.
Black people are taught to pull away and try to run.
Majority of the shooting cases in the media have been from what?
Black people refusing to listen to the authorities.
>>
>>80883860
Since when did he become jacked as fuck
>>
>>80883860
No shit, abortion is a tool to reduce the number of children born into poverty (most of which are black/hispanic) which would then be a strain on society

But it's sold under buzzwords like "feminism" and "freedom", since that makes people more comfortable
>>
>>80884422
Sprinting after and choking lions with his bare hands in Africa
>>
Why do blacks commit so much crime?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
>>
>>80883860

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed his Netflix special? The first show was pretty good.
>>
Planned Parenthood is for people that don't plan anything.

Again how can anyone possibly hate this nigga
>>
>>80884648
>Again how can anyone possibly hate this nigga
He's literally a well known blackman having an existential crisis about how shit blacks are but doesn't want to go all in.
>>
File: derp.jpg (214KB, 1200x1786px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
214KB, 1200x1786px
>black oppression!
>muh black stars are being jailed!
>dammit nigga i dont care about gays I'm Muslim
>did i mention you should care about the black community?
>black people just fear the po-lice, that's just who we are nothing wrong with dat
>fucking doctors killing us negroes for no good reason!
>racism!
>someone threw a banana peel at me, racism is still very much alive in the world!

Yeah because comedians like you pretend that running away from the police isn't a bad thing to do.

Apparently negroes fear a lot of things, police/doctors/work/school/parenthood/responsibility.
but hey! as long as people like Dave Chappelle keep cracking jokes about how its all the white man's fault eh.
>>
and thank god it was
>>
SHILLING THE NIGGER
SHILLING THE NIGGER
SHILLING THE NIGGER
>>
Originally it was created as a eugenics project.
So yes.
>>
>>80884818
>I'm Muslim

>be young girl, daddy is being too strict with the rules..
>I know.. I'll date an older man to piss daddy off!

>be black, whitey is being too strict with the whole "no stealing/raping" rules..
>dammit whitey I be Muslim now! fuck your Christianity!

oh those negroes, been acting like kids ever since we took off those chains.
>>
>>80884818
>being this fucking ignorant.

I hope you get something they can't diagnose. Not that you have insurance anyway.
>>
>>80884969
>Not that you have insurance anyway

I'm Dutch, I was born insured! :D
>>
File: reduce fertility usa.jpg (105KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
reduce fertility usa.jpg
105KB, 728x545px
>>80883860
not just black babies
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.