[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the JL trailer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19

File: vlcsnap-2016-08-15-21h43m54s198.png (666KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-15-21h43m54s198.png
666KB, 1280x544px
I hate it.

It delivers on NOTHING.

I can safely say that now I detest all modern Cape movies, and will hence call them CapeSHIT.

This is the MoS trailer.
It was Majestic.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

This is the BvS trailer. It does not give away much but still established the moral conflict in the movie.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4

This trailer does absolutely nothing. It hints at no overarching plot, or at any well-developed conflict. It's just a CGI quipfest from yours truly, marvel (AKA DC).

Fuck this gay-ass shit.

Might pirate it if I get the time.

>mfw

fuck Geoff Johns and the DC execs.

link to the JL trailer, if you haven't seen it:
https://youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw

This is the teaser, slightly better.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
>>
>I want the whole movie in 2 mins

Trailers are out of hand now. People expect too much.
>>
Relax idiot. Only a trailer. Zack Snyder always delivers kino.
>>
>>80881672
I agree with you OP. It's Snyder's worst trailer in the DCEU.
>>
>>80881672
why is there an atrocious blue color grade over FUCKING EVERYTHING
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-08-12h15m58s808.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-08-12h15m58s808.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>80881814
Fuck off.

>>80881751
>I want the whole movie in 2 mins
I never said that, retard.

>>80881856
agree.

Maybe the worst movie, too, although maybe nothing will ever top SS.
>>
>>80881672

How can one OP be such a massive faggot with such shit taste? The JL trailer was fucking great. I watched it for the first time just now after watching the other trailers you linked. It's certainly different from the others, but it's still very good for different reasons; it's not trying to be those other trailers and failing, it's trying to be something different and succeeding.

As for the "teaser" that you said is slightly better? Fuck no, that was AWFUL. It was just a set of complete scenes put together. The trailer actually made me hyped up for Justice League for a minute, but watching that teaser with the cringeworthy exchanges between Batman and the Flash, as well as Batman and Wonder Woman, turned me off pretty hard. It felt like it was trying to be Marvel banter, but the writing and delivery was even MORE stilted and awkward than in the Marvel movies (which are already pretty fucking bad).

The trailer was very well-edited, though, and enjoyable to watch. It gives just enough to make you want more and doesn't give away anything other than the premise, which is exactly what a trailer should do.

tl;dr - OP is a massive faggot.
>>
>>80882541
>How can one OP be such a massive faggot with such shit taste?

Not a faggot and I don't have shit taste.

>The JL trailer was fucking great.
no, it wasn't.
> I watched it for the first time just now after watching the other trailers you linked.
So you had never watched the previous trailers before? lmao. You have no right to comment over this after a two minute analysis.
> It's certainly different from the others, but it's still very good for different reasons;
And what are those reasons?
>it's not trying to be those other trailers and failing, it's trying to be something different and succeeding.
Different as in same as every generic action movie with comic book or fantasy heroes?
>As for the "teaser" that you said is slightly better? Fuck no, that was AWFUL.
Nah, it was slightly better.
>It was just a set of complete scenes put together.
So is every trailer. The teaser had a proper tone to it and did not give away much and certainly did not betray the tone of the previous movies to the extent that the trailer does.
>The trailer actually made me hyped up for Justice League for a minute,
>made me hyped up
>>
File: Ezrash_high.webm (498KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Ezrash_high.webm
498KB, 1920x1090px
>>80882862

>but watching that teaser with the cringeworthy exchanges between Batman and the Flash, as well as Batman and Wonder Woman, turned me off pretty hard.
And you failed ot notice ANY quips in the new trailer?

>you should get out of the way, probably!
>muh rich
>XD dressed as a bat
>muh team up
>meaningless action shots
>gordon quips
>wonder ass
>It felt like it was trying to be Marvel banter, but the writing and delivery was even MORE stilted and awkward than in the Marvel movies (which are already pretty fucking bad).
Hell no, it was way better and the quips were tolerable, unline the new trailer. Marvel is lower, nothing in the DCEU, not even this new JL trailer, is as bad as the first Iron Man trailer.
>The trailer was very well-edited,
agree
> though, and enjoyable to watch.
If you want (or like) popcorn flicks, yes.
>It gives just enough to make you want more and doesn't give away anything other than the premise, which is exactly what a trailer should do.
No, a trailer should only show the moral conflict or the tone of the movie, nothing more. Movies with quips as a secondary (or primary) attraction are automatically trash. this is exactly what every promotional material for MoS did, and the first three for BvS, before the Doomsday reveal (that was unexpected and took a lot out of the suspense in the movie, but I guess they also had to make some money. Even then, it wasn't THAT bad.).
>>
>>80881672
The only conclusion from this trailer is that DC seems to think their trailers pre-SS made their movies seem too 'heavy-handed' so they're resorting to cheaper standard action trailers. I'm not a big fan of the idea but i guess it'll bring more viewers.
I mean just compare that trailer to this fucking thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
>>
It comes out in 8 months

You want them to explain darkseid and parademons in a trailer 8 months out?
>>
>>80881672
OK, I would say that MoS and BvS are in the top 3, possibly the top 2 of comic book movies.

They were interesting in aesthetics and themes.

Justice league, I hope it won't be more of standard comic book fare (just with better aesthetics). I mean if you take the avengers, those are absolutely crap movies; if you take the avengers, make it have better visuals and better fight sequences, and insert two characters in the cast that are Recognizable icons (instead of having the whole team made of generally unrecognizable nobodies)- would that be enough to have an interesting movie?

Anyway I'll watch this.... I'm just skeptical... but I was skeptical about BvS too and I found it great
>>
>>80882862
>not a faggot
You sure sound like one my man
>>
>superhero films

YOU DISGUST ME
>>
>he's a cyborg
>he's an aquaman
>he's a flash
Who wrote this garbage, this shit looks dumber than suicide squad
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-26-20h04m30s775.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-26-20h04m30s775.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>80883003
>You want them to explain darkseid and parademons in a trailer 8 months out?
I don't want them in the trailers, period.

>>80883030
for you
>>
>>80883003
No, I don't want quips/a faceless horde of expendable bad guys/batman quips/generic end of the world CGI scenario/more quips/popular millenial soundtrack/blue color grade over fucking everything/quippity quip quips
>>
>>80883217
>who watches that garbage
>>
>>80882153

Whats wrong? Mommy forget your tendies and now youre going full autismo on a taiwanese bicycle repair board? Over capeshit? Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>80883410
>I don't like you opinions WAAAAAH so I am going to insult you
>>
>I DON'T LIKE THIS TRAILER SO I WILL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT
Who cares?
>>
File: 1454381800923.png (69KB, 328x407px) Image search: [Google]
1454381800923.png
69KB, 328x407px
>>80882541
>How can one OP be such a massive faggot with such shit taste?
>The JL trailer was fucking great
lmao
>>
>Snyder using covers of Beatles as soundtrack

it will be a disaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFc0Tpn1BI
>>
>>80883536
>Who cares?
Apparently, you do.

>>80883550
>Snyder
You can thank Geoff Johns.
>>
HAHAH YOU ARE RIGHT OP.
PLEASE GO AND SEE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2!
>>
File: daily reminder.png (182KB, 1007x611px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
182KB, 1007x611px
>>80883717
This is OP.
>>
>>80883651
>You can thank Geoff Johns.

Why? Snyder has done this shit in Watchmen and Sucker Punch before (not necessarily just Beatles, but classic rock in general)

It was just a matter of time after Hans Zimmer bailed out
>>
>>80883832
>Why?

Johns is now in charge, Snyder is there to fulfill the contract.

> Snyder has done this shit in Watchmen and Sucker Punch before (not necessarily just Beatles, but classic rock in general)

And the occasion asked for it then. The intro for Watchmen had a great track and it complimented the movie. This, not so much. I don't think Zack would do something like this.

Or maybe the next trailer would be better, but because the teaser was similar, my hopes for that are low.

>It was just a matter of time after Hans Zimmer bailed out
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>80883813
very proud of that
>>
>>80881672
>It hints at no overarching plot, or at any well-developed conflict.
I won't bash a trailer for not spoiling the plot. They should have showed the bad guy, but since he's 100% CG they probably didn't have the footage completely ready to go.
>It's just a CGI quipfest from yours truly, marvel (AKA DC).
I'll bash it for this. Truly a shitshow of derivative nonsense that was clearly designed by committee and focus group.
Plus, this trailer overall is just not good for basic reasons. The action is not very exciting compared to other capeshit trailers. The music choices are weird and stupid. Wonder Woman still looks stupid and out of place. When Cyborg armored up his face he looked just like one of the Parademons because the lighting is all out of whack, making him look like chrome in one shot but oil-rubbed bronze in another.
This is probably going to be just as shitty and overstuffed as BvS and /tv/ is going to keep pretending Synder can do no wrong.
>>
>>80884942
>shitty and overstuffed as BvS
Except BvS was none of those things.

ALso, waht I meant by "no overarching plot" was that the trailer made this film to be a generic quipfest, nothing more.
>>
>>80881672
>Delivers on nothing

So you didn't see anything then? Because in the trailer you can clearly see that something is coming, bruce is recruiting the justice league and they end up fighting some kind of alien army that's destroying/invading the world. What more do you want? All the movie? Haha this guy.
>>
>>80885004
>Except BvS was none of those things.
Except you're factually wrong. They had to make an extended cut for the plot to work. They mashed two of the biggest events in DC history into one movie and threw in a bunch of dumb shit on top of that, like magic bullets and harebrained plots by Mark Zuckerberg.
BvS is also just objectively stupid. Why did they shave Luthor's head when he got to jail? They don't do that to anyone, let alone billionaires who haven't been convicted of anything. Why did Luthor have his men use magic bullets that could be traced back to him when the scene was supposed to be staged to look like Superman Superman'd everyone to death? Why did Luthor make it so hard for Batman to get the kryptonite when his plan along was to get it into Batman's hands? Why did Luthor make a monster and then not give a fuck what happened after when his entire plan was to eradicate things that can cause such destruction?
BvS is fucking stupid.
>>
DC fucking up isn't even funny at this point, it's just sad
>>
>>80885255
>So you didn't see anything then? Because in the trailer you can clearly see that something is coming, bruce is recruiting the justice league and they end up fighting some kind of alien army that's destroying/invading the world.
That's shit that was already in BvS.
>What more do you want? All the movie?
I want a porper fucking trailer for a non-quipfest, not this bullshit.
>>
>>80881672
>le film isn't in the trailer

lol the trailer is better than the trash you posted.
>>
>>80883410
Tripcuck BTFO
>>
>>80885308
>>80885308
>>>80885255 (You)

>That's shit that was already in BvS.
So? You're saying that this trailer shows no overarching plot, but it does, that's the plot.

>I want a porper fucking trailer for a non-quipfest, not this bullshit.
It is a proper trailer, it shows you the enemies and more about the team's personalities. What, exactly, is what you wanted out of it that wasn't there OP? Be specific please, because to me it sounds like you wanted spoilers.
>>
>>80883410
Thr amount of irony in this reply is astounding, lmao.
>>
>I'm rich
God fucking damn, I can't belive it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-04-18h23m10s652.png (642KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-04-18h23m10s652.png
642KB, 1280x544px
>>80885263
>Except you're factually wrong.
no
> They had to make an extended cut for the plot to work.

The movie was intended ot be three hours long, it was cut to fit the theater times and to maximize shows/day.

>They mashed two of the biggest events in DC history into one movie and threw in a bunch of dumb shit on top of that, like magic bullets
what? A kryptonite bullet is now magic?
>and harebrained plots by Mark Zuckerberg.
Except they weren't harebrained, they were fucking brilliant. You just didn't get it.
>BvS is also just objectively stupid. Why did they shave Luthor's head when he got to jail? They don't do that to anyone,
They do that to people who are insanely smart and who are sent to prisons under maximum security for hatching world destruction plans that enable them to successfully destroy superhumans that can threatena nd destroy the entire planet in a day if he wanted to.
> let alone billionaires who haven't been convicted of anything.
Except he was convicted of everythign, thanks to Lois Lane.

> Why did Luthor have his men use magic bullets that could be traced back to him when the scene was supposed to be staged to look like Superman Superman'd everyone to death?

Because he never thought a bullet could be recovered, it was pure chance. ALso, he is an egomaniac. He will NEVER underestimate himself, although he is very, very smart. He just never thought the bullet could go anywhere.
nope
>>
>>80885578
I really thought he was going to say
>I'm rich, bitch
after hearing so many quips in the trailer already.
>>
>>80885642
Almost expected a "I'm the fucking batman" of some sort at some point
This is going to be painful
>>
>>80881672
>this is the MoS trailer
>it was majestic
It was also the third trailer for the movie, not the first like the JL one was.
>>
>>80885638
Nice bait, retard. Here's your (You)
>>
>>80885642
>turns to the camera
>BAZINGA!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-16-19h25m39s457.png (532KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-16-19h25m39s457.png
532KB, 1280x544px
>>80885638

> Why did Luthor make it so hard for Batman to get the kryptonite when his plan along was to get it into Batman's hands?
Because he wants Bruce to understand that he is working for the government and not the other way around, hence removing suspicion of Lex staging Batman's fight with Superman and giving Lex further protection. Plus, if he managed ot do something better with the kryptonite before Bruce stole it, props to him. This also relieves him from any backlash from the government about voiding his contract.

> Why did Luthor make a monster and then not give a fuck what happened after when his entire plan was to eradicate things that can cause such destruction?
His plan has not yet been fully revealed, it is implied that he had some way to control the beast because it had a single objective - to kill superman. It might have either gone inert after that, or subservient to luthor, or become controllable through the ship'd mechanisms. He probably wanted favors from the Gods, becaus ehe was talking to Steppenwolf regardless of how his plan turned out, and was scared even in prison.

>BvS is fucking stupid.
no.

>>80885501
>So? You're saying that this trailer shows no overarching plot, but it does, that's the plot.

And I don't like it, it seems like a generic quipfest. A shame to the two movies before it.

>It is a proper trailer, it shows you the enemies and more about the team's personalities. What, exactly, is what you wanted out of it that wasn't there OP? Be specific please, because to me it sounds like you wanted spoilers.
I wanted it to be more like the teasers for BvS and MoS. Great in tone, with dialogue and visuals that showcase the overarching conflict (NOT the plot!) of the story, and maybe some action that showcases something new. Not quips and action scenes without context.

I odn't care how much they show before the moviein the trailer, I care about if it is a good movie or not. This doesn't seem like one.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-22-17h48m47s436.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-22-17h48m47s436.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>80885710

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. Brad likes me. Leo likes me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

>>80885701
>It was also the third trailer for the movie, not the first like the JL one was.
Except the first teaser was great too, and the first trailer.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
>>
File: mfw fuck you.gif (992KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
mfw fuck you.gif
992KB, 500x280px
>>80885638
>The movie was intended ot be three hours long, it was cut to fit the theater times and to maximize shows/day.
How is that a defense? The theatrical cut IS the movie.
>what? A kryptonite bullet is now magic?
There were no kryptonite bullets, you stupid nigger.
>Except they weren't harebrained, they were fucking brilliant. You just didn't get it.
>tfw to smart to make schemes logical
Nice meme, dipshit.
>They do that to people who are insanely smart
Full retard
>Except he was convicted of everythign, thanks to Lois Lane.
Somehow beyond full retard. A conviction requires a trial or a plea, fuckwit.
>Because he never thought a bullet could be recovered
From bodies being examined by the UN? Stop being willfully retarded.
>Because he wants Bruce to understand that he is working for the government and not the other way around
Since when is Luthor the government? And why the fuck did need the government's permission to get the kryptonite into the country when he was already doing shady shit?
>His plan has not yet been fully revealed,
Oh, fuck off.
>it is implied that he had some way to control the beast because it had a single objective - to kill superman
Bull fucking shit. Stop with these asspulls. Doomsday immediately tried to kill him.

Please, for everyone's sake, kill yourself.
>>
>>80881672
>https://youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw [Embed]
FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS WOOOHOOO SYNDERKINO IN THE MAKING

<<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<3<3
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-04-13h05m13s158.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-04-13h05m13s158.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>80885993
>How is that a defense? The theatrical cut IS the movie.
Except it's not what Zack wanted. The extended, ultimate cut is the way it had ot be.

>There were no kryptonite bullets, you stupid nigger.
Except there were.
>...
k
>nice meme, dipshit
>full retard
>oh, fuck off
not an argument.

>A conviction requires a trial or a plea, fuckwit.
I NEED TO BE SHOWN EVERYTHING WAAAAH

>From bodies being examined by the UN? Stop being willfully retarded.
Except no one except Lois got a bullet. He probably had something going on with them, but the one in th ebook got preserved. It's not like it was shot directly into the bok.

>Since when is Luthor the government?
He wasn't, he was trying to defame superman and make way for something "better" through government intervention and pull.
>And why the fuck did need the government's permission to get the kryptonite into the country when he was already doing shady shit?
Becaus ehe needs Bruce ot know Kryptonite is being hauled into the country. For obvious purposes.

>Bull fucking shit. Stop with these asspulls. Doomsday immediately tried to kill him.
And he saw superman. Guess what? He was just born. And Lex had complete control of the ship, AND was in contact with Steppenwolf. He was probably going to control Doomsday with some technology from Apokolips, or maybe even send him there for favors.

>Please, for everyone's sake, kill yourself.
no u
>>
>>80881672
This still the best teaser for MOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ

LOTR song might be somewhat of a con, since most people know it was made solely for that movie, but it still fits for this. Russel Crowe/Jor El dialogue in background
See Clark as a child, and just as a regular man, not exactly knowing what the trailer is about, until you see the title at the end. And then a small glimpse of superman rocketing through the sky.

I wish all trailers were more like this. Or I guess just teasers. I'd prefer it if all we got was just teasers. I hate when the trailers give so much away. I had to look away when The Alien, and Life movie trailers came on cause they were giving away too much. And for the most part I try avoiding all trailers now
>>
>>80886291
>Except it's not what Zack wanted. The extended, ultimate cut is the way it had ot be.
But that's not the way it is. If the movie has to get an extended cut on DVD to work then the movie is shit.
>Except there were.
Except once again you're fucking lying. Batman made kryptonite tear gas, not bullets.
>not an argument.
When someone is as retarded as you are, yes it is.
>I NEED TO BE SHOWN EVERYTHING WAAAAH
That was literally the next day, you goddamn dipshit. He hadn't been convicted of anything in 1 day.
>Except no one except Lois got a bullet. He probably had something going on with them, but the one in th ebook got preserved. It's not like it was shot directly into the bok.
The fuck are you talking about?
>He wasn't, he was trying to defame superman and make way for something "better" through government intervention and pull.
Again, the fuck are you talking about? You're just making shit up and hoping no one will notice.
>Becaus ehe needs Bruce ot know Kryptonite is being hauled into the country. For obvious purposes.
He could have just sent the kryptonite to Bruce, retard.
>And he saw superman. Guess what? He was just born. And Lex had complete control of the ship, AND was in contact with Steppenwolf. He was probably going to control Doomsday with some technology from Apokolips, or maybe even send him there for favors.
More asspulls. You are truly pathetic.
>>
Holy shit this looks fucking embarrassing. Will Ben al-Afflecki finally kill himself?
>>
>>80886488
When his kids start calling him Ben instead of dad.
>>
>>80886342
The teaser isn't even better than Superman Returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuJ08nwJpA
Why can modern filmmakers make dank ass trailers but terrible Superman films
>>
>>80881672
I agree that the trailer kinda sucked but that's actually why I'm pretty excited for the movie now. MoS and BvS had great trailers but the actual movies fucking sucked. Hopefully Justice League will be the reverse.
>>
>>80886569
You'd think it would be harder to fuck up Superman than to get it right.
>>
File: Batmech top view.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Batmech top view.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone got more info on the Batmech, studio stills, designs from past /co/mic artists? Is it Waynecorp's own design or did Bman hijack it from Apok tech? Looks bulky just like his not-Tumbler.

B is also using a weaponized hover drone in the final scene wihere Aquaman jumps from the bmobile and allows himself to be abducted by a trio of parademons. The drone follows them. Maybe it's a Cyborg drone?

I personally mislike the idea of a batmech as the logical toynerd conclusion to the arms race from Nolan's Tumblr-Batpod combo to the VTOL not-a-car to a Hulkbusteresque mech.
>>
File: mfw backing away slowly.gif (98KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
mfw backing away slowly.gif
98KB, 140x140px
>>80886603
>i'm excited because it looks shitty
>>
>>80881672
That's a big white triangle of brightly lit skin showcasing his poor hairline.
Good job director.
>>
File: cavill.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
cavill.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>80886486
>But that's not the way it is. If the movie has to get an extended cut on DVD to work then the movie is shit.
lmao, the what about the extended cut you FAG

>Batman made kryptonite tear gas, not bullets.
And put them in fucking bullets, aka Kryptonite bullets.

>When someone is as retarded as you are, yes it is.
not an argument.
>That was literally the next day, you goddamn dipshit. He hadn't been convicted of anything in 1 day.
Except the state official had evidence wayyy before anything happened and knew where the bullet was manufactured. thye had tabs on lex early on, and his presence in this was probably known after lois was free. There's no trial for people that threaten the world with monsters that can destroy people like superman, they're locked up first and put on trial later.

>The fuck are you talking about?
The bullet in the book was preserved and was the only bullet recovered by a civillian.
>Again, the fuck are you talking about? You're just making shit up and hoping no one will notice.
You're just too stupid to read na dunderstand basic english. I'm not making up shit.

>He could have just sent the kryptonite to Bruce, retard.
Except bruce isn't a retard and would have known where it came from. Also, getting the kryptonite for himself serves better purposes and gave him access to the kyptonian ship AND to zod without nay further planning, which saved lex a major headache nad then by letting bats steal it, absolved himof any responsibility from the government.

>More asspulls. You are truly pathetic.
>t. retard

>>80886632
no clue desu, thye should release something in the next few months. I think you can google for the designs for BvS, that should be an ideal starting point.
>>
File: Show Me.jpg (63KB, 366x351px) Image search: [Google]
Show Me.jpg
63KB, 366x351px
>>80881672

When it comes to genre Kino, there's an art-y trailer, then there's a Get Hype trailer.

This is the way of it in 2017. Con trailer was the art-y trailer ("There's a man..."), this is Get Hype.

Alien Covenant did the same thing, and it's a whole other universe.

I know you're a broke-ass Disney shill, but still, come on...
>>
>COOME TOGEETHEERRR

>SONGS HELPED SUICIDE SQUAD!
>NOW LETS PUT THEM IN ALL OUR TRAILERS!!
>>
File: 1463120759618.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463120759618.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>80882541

I agree, it's super shilling schlomo levels of autism marvel.

fuck off disney
>>
>>80882862
You're lame OP
>>
>>80883244
Lol so dumb
>>
File: closeup cockpit.jpg (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
closeup cockpit.jpg
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>80886632
Closer look of Bman in the cockpit. This shot is so cluttered, at first I wasn't sure if the yellow flares were rocket thruster glare. The sfx and the zipping of parademons actually make them fucking machine gun muzzle flash. But look where they are positioned, at the mech's back. I don't even know why Bruce is facing the opposite direction of his targets and why the mech is facing a wall. Meanwhile, the useless red shit from the demons keep zipping past the mech to no effect. It's so empty/flashy.

I think the tag-along drone is pretty cool and a necessary upgrade in B's firepower. Now he doesn't have to lug around a grenade launcher all the time just to keep up.
>>
>>80881672
He's just trying to lure in the marvelcucks with their quips and whatnot.

i have full faith in Snyder to deliver more kino. he hasn't disappointed me yet with man of steel and bvs.
>>
>>80883220
Complains about no over arching plot but it goes to explain that darksied is already invading earth

>Don't want them in the trailers period

>complained that it didn't show plot
What do you want then?
>>
>>80886862
>>80886842
Not a fucking disney shill.

>>80887114
no u

>>80887246
Snyder isn't really in charge here, Geoff Johns is.
>>
Visually that looked horrible.
>>
>>80882862

Little boy as..s
>>
File: 1488949411005.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488949411005.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Went from these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIwcRq5_MFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejXjZ-k6Myc

To this JL shit? Not even the trailer can get you hype like these 2 trailers did.
>>
>>80888785
If people didn't sperg out about MoS, we wouldn't be suffering any of this
>>
>>80881672
>It delivers on NOTHING.
That's Snyder in a nutshell.
>>
>>80883217
Writing was never DCEU strong point
>>
>>80881672
Wow, someone is 12.
>>
>>80885638
>Because he never thought a bullet could be recovered, it was pure chance. ALso, he is an egomaniac.

Why are you writing fan fiction to justify incompetence of the script writers? The whole point of the bullet subplot was to tack Lois Lane detectiving like in MoS, but the writers did not create a realistic scenario.

Whats makes more sense: Lex Luthor, a character who is established as a brilliant intellectual who is able to deduce Batman and Superman's secret identities, and manipulate them. Clearly a man who thinks ahead. So how come he created a bullet made with metal that could be traced back to him, when he could've used regular bullets. The bodies were burned but we never saw his goons extract all shell and bullet fragments from the scene.
OR
The writers didn't convincingly create a legitimate thread for Lois to grab on to, ultimately leading to nothing other than Lois getting kidnapped and thrown off of a building. Her whole subplot wasn't needed, he was already fucked because he created Doomsday so he was going to jail either way.
>>
>>80885750
>His plan has not yet been fully revealed, it is implied that he had some way to control the beast because it had a single objective - to kill superman

No where in the film does it imply that he would have any control over Doomsday, let alone state that its objective was to kill Superman.

He mixed human and kyrptonian DNA in a genesis chamber to create a new species. The ship never stated that he would have control over it, are you conflating the womb like birth and Lex's DNA to be imprinting a maternal figure onto Doomsday?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.