[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg (58KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg
58KB, 600x330px
>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please
>>
>>80875808
You don't know what it's like to walk around in Captain Cunnilingus shoes, he nearly slept with a black chick - bullet dodged.
>>
just bee urself
>>
File: Carlos is real fuckin mad now.jpg (104KB, 490x475px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos is real fuckin mad now.jpg
104KB, 490x475px
>>80876438
Good point...
>>
>handsome
>wealthy
>live in nice neighborhood
>comfy office job
>beautiful wife and kids
>"waah aah my life is so boring and empty better make something stupid to ruing everything pls feel sympathy for meeee!!"
name the movies
>>
>>80876638
It's essentially a ploy to make the white man feel like utter shit so that he relies on antidepressants and other products created by the Pharmajew.

This is just one of a myriad of techniques they use to grind away at the Caucasians.
>>
Has anyone in this thread actually seen the film
>>
You guys wouldn't understand how it feels to be handsome, have money and a huge dick. Women don't really love you, they just want to have your dick and your money.
>>
File: Ryan.gif (484KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.gif
484KB, 500x249px
>>80876438
>Captain Cunnilingus
>>
File: I want to take his face, off.webm (3MB, 900x382px) Image search: [Google]
I want to take his face, off.webm
3MB, 900x382px
>>80876862
>>
>>80875808

is Frank a canonical sequel to this movie? he has his breakdown at the end, moves back in with his parents, then puts on the paper mache head to start his musical career
>>
>>80876777

yeah but the only things i remember were that his friend/boss fucks his sister, he can't get hard to fuck his black coworker, and then he sucks some guy's dick. i don't remember how it ends, maybe with him and his sister hugging or something?
>>
Wasn't he and his sister molested as kids? That's why he was so fucked up sexually?
>>
why does this thread get reposted so fucking much

stop it
>>
>>80876487
WOW! I didn't think of that. Nice protip.
>>
>>80877805
it's never said but it's implied along with incest
>>80877785
the guy sucks his dick and it ends with him looking at the same girl on the train who now wants him to follow her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.