[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexfight: Taylor/Gigi/Lorde vs Watson/Emilia/Felicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 19

File: wenn20852063.jpg (596KB, 900x1237px) Image search: [Google]
wenn20852063.jpg
596KB, 900x1237px
The two teams are Swift Squad (Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid and Lorde) and Good Girls (Emma Watson, Felicity Jones and Emilia Clarke). Which team wins this loser cums first sexfight and how do you see it going? I was thinking some of the rounds could be 1 vs 1 fights... with one girl from each team facing off and the winner scoring a point for their team. The sexfights could be pussy to pussy, ultimate surrender style or double dildo. Their could be a 3 vs 3 anything goes round too! I could imagine them rub their hairy arms all over each others clits to try and make their opponent cum first. I'd like to see Eva Green as referee... maybe she could get involved too!
>>
File: Eva-Green-Wallpaper-192.jpg (266KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-Green-Wallpaper-192.jpg
266KB, 1920x1440px
Eva gets to take on the winning team in a 3 vs 1 battle!?
>>
File: autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>80875699
>>
>>80875699
>Lorde
Should be Karlie really
And the leader of the other team should be Katy Perry
>>
>>80876120
That would be hot! Let's swap Lorde for Karlie. Who would Katy replace on the other team? How would you see it going?
>>
how virgin and neet can a person be
>>
>>80876179
>Who would Katy replace on the other team?
Emma I suppose, she'd be useless
>How would you see it going?
Katy's pure heart would triumph over Taylor's villainy in the end
>>
>>80876252
I see Katy conquering Taylor in their 1 vs 1 sexfight. How about the other two battles?
>>
>>80876370
Karlie snaps Felicity's slender neck between her long thighs
Emilia's combat training and superior bulk allow her to suffocate Gigi
>>
File: sJFMXmD.jpg (70KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
sJFMXmD.jpg
70KB, 640x599px
lorde > all
>>
File: 1490370205340.jpg (70KB, 953x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490370205340.jpg
70KB, 953x686px
Gal walks in and thrashes all these loser wankers
>>
File: laffin.jpg (114KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
114KB, 500x329px
>>80876484
O I am laffin
>>
File: tlc_286529.jpg (924KB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
tlc_286529.jpg
924KB, 3000x1997px
>>80876530
>80876530
Great Lorde picture.
>>
>>80876484
>>80876595
The first time I saw Lorde was because I wanted to see what she looked like so I searched for Royals on youtube. She looked GORGEOUS. But then I did a google images and holy shit. That's when I learned video photoshop exists.
>>
File: dJk8v32.jpg (51KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
dJk8v32.jpg
51KB, 500x496px
>>80876715
you wont get a date with lorde with that attitude
>>
What do you guys think about Heroine Rumble?
>>
File: mrkva.jpg (93KB, 934x960px) Image search: [Google]
mrkva.jpg
93KB, 934x960px
B U N E
>>
>>80876778
I've not tried it. Could you use it to simulate this contest?
>>
im confused can you draw some kind of diagram?
i can try answer
taylor swift will lose because she is a lesbian so she cums easy when confronted with sexy womans pussiesp

emma watson and gigi hadid are tough one because she's a model that trades sex for a career and the other hardened by being stalked by fans since 10
felicity jones is fragile in disposition
lorde is young and vulnerable
emilia is a wildcard

maybe what if the rules are it's a three v three and they have to use each method to win. they have to get someone out via pussy to pussy, someone out via double dildo, etc.
swift squad could get an early lead because gigi and taylor are big and can easily pin down felicity and take her out of the equation
while they're doingg that emma and emilia can take out lorde with a double dildo

i think emma and emilia would target gigi with the ultimate surrender because a good hard masculine fucking is what gigi likes and while they're targetting her taylor would be trying to do either pussy to pussy or double dildo either way it is putting her in a more vulnerable position because of her disposition

i think you need a more established rule set
>>
>>80877052
Still in early alpha. Development of character creator hasn't even started yet.
>>
>>80877099
Thanks! I wasn't very clear. How about three 1 vs 1 pussy to pussy sexfights as the first round:
Round 1
Lorde vs Felicity
Gigi vs Emma
Taylor vs Emilia
Each win scores one point with the team with the most points winning the round.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>80875699
>Felicity Jones

YOU LEAVE MY WAIFU OUT IF THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
swift squad slaaaayyyyy
>>
>>80877294
>
Round 2 could be the 3 vs 3 free for all. Anything goes. Once a girl cums she is eliminated Winning team is the one with the last girl standing.
>>
>>80877361
Round 3 could be a contest where each girl (or each team) tribs Eva green. The total time it takes to make her cum is recorded. Longest time loses. What you think!?
>>
>>80875699
They've all got hairy arms!! Who is hairiest?
>>
>>80877294
>Lorde vs Felicity
Lorde loses because Felicity is older and more experienced. She struggles a lot at the start but quickly tires because she's not very fit and just lies there and takes it until she has a small orgasm.
>Gigi vs Emma
Emma wins because she's a sex dud and Gigi is an oversexed model used to being taken in the pussy and ass by rich men and women. Gigi is stronger though and tries to take control but Emma makes her orgasm from the bottom while pinned down.
>Taylor vs Emilia
Emilia wins easy because Taylor is a massive lesbian and the female equivalent of a premature ejaculator. Emilia is lighter and weaker but Taylor is uncoordinated and not strong in the slightest despite her massive height advantage. It ends with Taylor actively trying to orgasm because she's a big filthy slut.
>>
>>80876595
Post more of her forearm hair or happy trail or mustache please.
>>
>>80877583
Hot! I agree with you on all except for the Emma one. I think Gigi might beat her.
>>
File: lorde.jpg (2MB, 2800x1864px) Image search: [Google]
lorde.jpg
2MB, 2800x1864px
>>80877637
Sure. How do you think her forearm hair compares with the other girls?
>>
>>80877804
How about round 2 and 3!?
>>
>>80877856
It's best out of all of the ones in the OP. Gigi's is pretty good but bleached, and all of the Good Girls wax nowadays.
>>
File: 1 (19).jpg (1MB, 2818x4235px) Image search: [Google]
1 (19).jpg
1MB, 2818x4235px
>>80877947
Yes, Gigi has some nice hair. Taylor waxed hers a while back but it has grown back now! I think Emma and Felicity still have a bit of arm hair. What other hairy celebs do you like?
>>
>>80878058
Alyssa Milano was great back in the day, it's hard to find actresses who are as hairy as I would like though because those who naturally would be just remove it. Misty Copeland is close but not quite there.
>>
>>80878179
Yes, I love old Alyssa and Misty. Great picture. :) Do you like ASR and Fuhrman too? Do you visit reddit HairyCelebs? I'd love to share pictures with you on there sometime,
>>
>>80877804
>>80877932
Why do you think Gigi would win?
Also isn't 2 >>80877099
For 3 I think the British team would win they all would have a kind of inherent ability to work together as a team because they share a similar background and culture and they could work together to efficiently bring Eva to orgasm. And lets face it, they have the brains.
Taylor's squad has one lesbian who'd have to stop tribbing so she doesn't orgasm and get disqualified, one New Zealander who they can't communicate with because of her thick unintelligible accent, and a weak malnourished model who would have to stop to catch her breath all the time.
>>
>>80878378
Yes, that's right. That covers all the rounds :) Who do you think would be the one to finish Eva? If they were only allowed to go one at a time against her do you think she'd get orgasms out of Emma, Emilia and Felicity before being finished off!?
>>
File: allison-scagliotti-hairy-back.jpg (1MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
allison-scagliotti-hairy-back.jpg
1MB, 2400x3600px
>>80878179
I wish Allison Scagliotti became more popular after Warehouse 13
>>
File: 236.jpg (88KB, 737x553px) Image search: [Google]
236.jpg
88KB, 737x553px
is this thread autism?
>>
>>80878752
You wanna see real autism?

>>>/hr/2852562
>>
>>80878875
dear g*d

to think moot wanted us waifuists to go there to go there
>>
>>80878511
I think it would be cool if for the third round they have to coax an orgasm out of Eva but if one of them orgasms then their team is disqualified, so they have to take turns rubbing their pussies against Eva's while the other two hold her arms back and hold her legs open. Then they switch positions when one gets too tired rubbing or Eva brings them too close to orgasm, and when they switch Eva struggles harder and tries to pin down the weak one and grind off on her pussy to pussy to make her cum and thus win. I think the weak one on each team are Taylor and Felicity, but Felicity has a submissive quality that is very erotic and arousing to a domineering person like Eva, so Felicity would be the most likely to bring Eva to orgasm but also the most likely to disqualify the team so Emma - the brains of the team - would have to use her very strategically with probably Emilia and Emma doing the heavy tribbing and Felicity doing quick frantic energetic thrusts to bring Eva home.
>>
File: 42.jpg (452KB, 1217x1998px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
452KB, 1217x1998px
>>80878179
Alyssa was so hairy
>>
>>80879056
OMG... I love that idea and I agree with your comment. Great description too. You got any other ideas for sexfight contests or exhibitions? I love the idea of a load of celebs lining up, stripping down and comparing bodies and inserting love egg vibrators in their pussies. Once a girl cums she is eliminated! Winner is the last girl standing. I also like the idea of tag team sexfights where each team gets one tag each. Who do you think would be the strongest sexfighters in Hollywood and who would be the weakest? I had an idea for a 16 girl tournament where the loser progresses to determine the biggest leaker!!
>>
File: 119 (2).jpg (1MB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
119 (2).jpg
1MB, 1996x3000px
>>80877570
I think Taylor's arm hair is the longest, but it's not that visible.
>>
>>80879304
A bunch of celebrities (~30) are gathered and each of them are separately taken to a room where an egg vibrator is inserted inside their pussies. Then they are clothed and taken to another room. They are told there will be only five other women in the room with egg vibrators in their pussies and they have to guess who they are after 30 minutes in the room full of women with vibrating eggs stuffed in their pussies, while suppressing their reactions and making sure no one knows they have one inside them.
So after 30 minutes the 5 women who were chosen by the most girls as having a vibrating egg in their pussies are forcefully stripped and then each of the remaining women get to take their vibrators out and choose which of the five women will clean it off with their mouths and then when they've done a good job cleaning them the vibrator (they're all turned off now) will be placed in one of the five women's pussies or ass holes. Then when the five are stuffed with ~6 vibrating eggs each, they're allowed to wear panties and the vibrating eggs are turned on for 15 minutes. Then the remaining ~25 girls have to guess which one had the most orgasms and the 5 with ~6 vibrating eggs in their pussies have to suppress their emotions and their reactions and pretend they're not being overstimulated and the girl who the most girls vote as having had the most orgasms is made to clean all the remaining vibrating eggs with her mouth while the girls take turns spanking her butt cheeks until they're bright red! afterwards she's given a trophy that says 'Biggest Slut!'
>>
are you like 12 years old or something?
this is the most retarded idea i have read in a while.
>>
File: 027-felicity-jones-theredlist.jpg (134KB, 800x1207px) Image search: [Google]
027-felicity-jones-theredlist.jpg
134KB, 800x1207px
Why must you fucks always bring my future wife into everything?
>>
>>80879982
This is such a hot idea.. I love it. Who are the 30 celebs!? I'd love to chat this through with you!! Can't wait to find out who the 'biggest slut' is!!
>>
>>80879982
What about just lining up the celebs and counting how many orgasms they have in the time? The 5 top scorers then have the other girls vibrators stuffed into their dripping snatches? The biggest slut is the one that cums the most in that time period and they get punished
>>
>>80880431
i have to sleep but the biggest slut of all is television actress miranda cosgrove and she is obligated to go on Jimmy Fallon's late night talk show and tell the host in great detail how she won that trophy
>>
>>80880834
Sounds about right! You should post this as a thread sometime. So who would the top 5 weak ones be!? Obviously Miranda would be one of them! Are there any celebs that wouldn't have a single orgasm in the first part of it?
>>
>>80879673
How about a contest where some girls with hairy arms rub them all over Eva's hairy pussy to see who can make her cum first? Who would be involved?
>>
>>80875699
Good girls win
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.