[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Aubrey Plaza make it big but Chris Pratt did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: eJpAE0c.jpg (109KB, 736x1043px) Image search: [Google]
eJpAE0c.jpg
109KB, 736x1043px
Why didn't Aubrey Plaza make it big but Chris Pratt did?
>>
because shes a pretentious hipster cunt who constantly acts like shes above it all and just cant be bothered caring
>>
she's doing fine
>>
One is charming and talented, the other is a boring le ironic cunt
>>
Maybe people don't like moody cunt characters
>>
>>80874952
Ever see her interviewed? She's pure try-hard cringe. Chris is a genuine likeable guy.
>>
>>80874952
She plays one character, the quirky emo girl

Platt plays one character too, but people like that character
>>
She's too awkward and not classically beautiful enough to be a leading woman.

They kind of tried their best to transform Chris Pratt into a leading man type and managed to make it work.
>>
>>80874952

She has literal sex feet
>>
Because she's on the spectrum.
>>
too skinny.
>>
I'd say Pratt is an actual comedian who can at will, be funny at any given moment, its all very natural.

Plaza's style of comedy is rehearsed and comes off as unnatural on her interviews, most of her improvs on her movies are cringeworthy at best
>>
She was mai waifu until she said she's bisexual now. fucking whore.
>>
>>80875028
This. I fucking hate that bitch. Not even her hotness can make up for her horrible personality.
>>
>>80875096
thoughts too fast to comprehend?
>>
Her fart scene in TDL ruined her for me
>>
I've never been in a thread before where virtually every single post was so accurate
>>
She's not actually funny
Watch some behind the scenes PAR
She makes awkward jokes and Pratt always jumps in and saves her from crashing and burning
>>
>>80874978
Fpbp
>>
>>80874952
Have you ever seen her play any role but the monotone irritable Daria knockoff?

See, here's the thing, I'm not too sure if she has any type of range. Most people that are typecast have a strong personality and basically just play themselves.

Also, the moment any actor starts taking highly questionable roles, their prestige declines and they get less likely to even be offered good roles.

So 4 words:
Grumpy Cat the Move
That would be hard for anyone to come back from.

And we've all seen her full nude masturbating. It does sort of lower her box office value because any type of nudes or sex scenes will not be as exciting as what we've already seen.
>>
File: 1480764586485.webm (821KB, 782x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480764586485.webm
821KB, 782x720px
Fuck you guys
>>
She sucks.

She isn't very talented, she's just kind of pretty and kind of funny, but not so much in either case that she can carry a project.

Initially in her career there was sort of a pity party about her stroke. It helped her then.
>>
because chris pratt represents the every man who used to be homeless and fat but got his shit together.

reddit loves that
nu-males love that
chads love that
/tv/ loves that
>>
File: Legion plaza 02.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Legion plaza 02.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>80875282
She plays a mental parasite well in Legion. Of course, that role plays to her abilities.
>>
>>80874952
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s8lyp
>>
>>80875392
So, what you're saying is /tv/ is a numale, Chad redditor?
>>
>>80875343
She's been fantastic in Legion which is why there's been an influx of threads about her lately
>>
File: 1435421109668.jpg (17KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
1435421109668.jpg
17KB, 434x483px
>>80875417

What a compelling performance, anon.

The character really came through, even without sound.

A very believable mental parasite.
>>
File: Legion worshiping KEK.webm (3MB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
Legion worshiping KEK.webm
3MB, 1000x564px
>>80875537
this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpQqcss6mPc

Literally the most cringey thing I've seen in years. I literally have to stop the video because I can't look at it.
>>
>>80875537

People will waifu a turf here and she had already been waifu'd in the past from other projects.

Posts about females here are seldom due to that female's acting skill.
>>
>>80875417
aka a jew?
>>
>>80875600
>"Avengers" is best movie

why hasn't MTV been nuked yet
>>
>tfw /tv/ aka reddit hates your celbfu
looks like i made the right choice.
>>
>>80875417
I don't... What is happening here? Whats the context?
>>
File: Legion Modern day Surrealism.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Legion Modern day Surrealism.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>80875871
Go watch Legion , it part of the surrealism
>>
>>80875871
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Legion is one of those shows that you should just watch yourself.
It's pretty good
>>
>>80874952
Chris Pratt got lucky enough to be in Guardians, while Aubrey kinda, fucked around
>>
more of her feet pls
>>
ugly roast beef pussy
>>
>>80875801

Ahh, a fellow patrician.
>>
>>80875286

Is she kill?
>>
>>80876813

This
>>
S T R O K E S
T
R
O
K
E
S
>>
>>80875417
Nothing irks me more that a woman who can't walk with high heels.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.