[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: jonah-hill-2014-vs-2017.jpg (34KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill-2014-vs-2017.jpg
34KB, 600x443px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>80874512
He's made it his mission in life to become soooo handsome that that french cunt will ask to fuck him and he'll decline her and fuck Brad and Leo instead.
>>
>>80874512
He just ruined his career by becoming fit, damn.
>>
>>80874512
Becoming fat and thin in a cycle of two months again and again can't be healthy
>>
>>80874538
Kek
>>
>>80874512
Holy shit, the guy in GTA 5. That's pretty cool.
>>
Hasn't he done this like twice before and both times the siren song of Subway brought him back to the fat?
>>
He looks fucking superb, I hope he can stick to it this time.

I am looking forward to /tv/ aka the crabs in a bucket express voicing opinion about it.
>>
why did he even become friends with leo? like, didnt he know it would only fuck with his self esteem?
>>
>>80874571
Its healthier than being fat but his body is composed of lose skin and stretch marks
>>
>>80874615
he needs to be thin for the 21 Jump Street movies and fat for literally every other movie
>>
>>80874643
This.

Has he done a movie while slim before or does he always bulk up for roles?
>>
>>80874571
It's actually not that bad as long as you're being monitored/taking supplements and getting about 10g of protein and carbs. There was a 500lb Scottish dude back in the 70s who ate nothing for a year aside from two tablespoons of brewer's yeast a day along with a saline drip with vitamins and minerals while under medical supervision and had no long term health issues from it. As long as you're getting that along with a small amount of protein and carbs (what the yeast did for the fat Scot), your body is perfectly happy to live off its own fat stores until you get down to about 3% body fat as a dude.
>>
File: jonah hill.png (52KB, 656x314px) Image search: [Google]
jonah hill.png
52KB, 656x314px
His insecurity is adorable
>>
>>80874649
Leo is genuinely ugly as fuck now and i'm serious when i say slim Jonah in OP's pic is like 10x better looking than modern Leo
>>
>>80874512
Why can't actresses do the same transformation ?
>>
>>80874512
Good for him, that fat fuck lost weight, I'll be damned,
>>
>>80874738
Women.
That's pretty much all to it.
>>
>>80874738
Seriously with all that money they ought to be able to, like Amy Schumer could be in really good shape with a good trainer but she's lazy
>>
the problem is that he has a naturally fat face and head and there's nothing he can do about it. he can get as fit as he wants to be and it won't make a difference
now he's thin but he has the same face as when he was fat so it looks comical
>>
>>80874820

You'd have to be blind to think his face hasn't changed.
>>
>>80874738
They're never required to. Fat women will play the "sassy fat woman" comedian role and they can find a billion skinny women to play other roles. Basically no women are good enough actors to be required to be different weights or sizes to play different roles.
>>
>>80874836
nope, it really hasn't. still has the same disgusting fat cheeks. he should probably just kill himself desu
>>
>>80874820
It does, but he CAN do something about it. Right now he's skinnyfat. If he'd became swole the sum would look just right
>>
>>80874861

Cheeks are still puffy, but the comical double chin is gone and there's a clear difference.
>>
>>80874738
It's easier to get thin (stop eating food, retard!) than to get swole (work out eight hours a day!) but it would be easy for fat celebrities like Schumer and Kaling to lose weight if they wanted to. They don't want to because being fat is part of their fierce woman (who can't climb the stairs without panting) brand and appeals to fat America.
>>
>>80874738
Hollywood is far more brutal on the appearance of women than the appearance of men
>>
>>80874547
>fit
>>
>be typecast as the fat funny jewish one
>loses the fat
>suddenly unemployed

what did he mean by this?
>>
I know it's because he's rich but fuck me it must be good to just go from fat to normal whenever you want.
>>
>>80874512
THICCCCCCK
Oh wait
>>
>>80874894
>to get swole (work out eight hours a day!)
Uh, nope. Unless you're aiming at something like The Rock or prime Arnold, and I doubt even they trained eight hours.
>>
>>80874967
EIGHT HOUR ARMS
COME ON
But yeah you'd have to be on more gear than a mountain climber to work out that hard
>>
>>80874512
Is that Leo DiCaprio on the right?
>>
>>80875012
no gear just S C O O P Z and S I P S my friend
>>
>>80874898
>>80874738
yeah, we can count fat female celebrities in one hand
>>
>>80874512
Again?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.