[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> I am one with the force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: images (15).jpg (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
16KB, 384x384px
> I am one with the force
>>
>>80874255
>the force is with me
>>
based ip man save china from fascism also train legendary bruce lee
>>
>>80874276
Also fought Tyson and lived
>>
>>80874255
I almost forgot that mary sue added generic blind monk and generic polynesian heavy to their party after meeting them for a couple seconds.

Such a good movie
>>
>Remember those two random chinks in Star Wars R1 that did nothing but pander to the movie going chinks?
>>
>>80874255

why didnt the force give him his eyes back?
>>
>>80874255
>cast asian
>he's some kung fu master
why is hollywood so racist
>>
best character imo he deserved more development
>>
Ip man was a pretty shitty movie.
>>
>Ip Man
>no hacking in the movie
>>
File: velcoro.jpg (141KB, 1443x835px) Image search: [Google]
velcoro.jpg
141KB, 1443x835px
>>80876391

yeah but the fight choreography was pretty nice. the first one is the only one you need to watch anyways.

well, except for the third one but just because mike tyson is in it.
>>
>>80874348
Does anyone even remember a single character's name from Rogue One?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>80876391
That's because you're not asian. You laowai will never appreciate how badass it is to see japs get their asses finally kicked. Japan brutalized asians horribly in WW2 and to this day there is a lot of anger towards them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsM_tsvT394
>>
>>80876601
This. Aside from Jyn, you have to really fucking pay attention to know what everyone's name is.
>>
This character d'oh.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BF6oMAwns38
made it all worth it
>>
>>80876601
Jyn Oreo? Uhh...
>>
>>80876551
True. My problem is that all his combatants would attack 1 or 2 at a time. He could have easily been overwhelmed. They should have kept it more grounded imho.
>>80876624
Fair enough. I know they're still (rightfully) peeved about the Rape of Nanking.
>>
File: blizted on pol pot.jpg (135KB, 1221x840px) Image search: [Google]
blizted on pol pot.jpg
135KB, 1221x840px
>>80876624

Japan did a lot of fucked up things in general during WW2. From raping and murdering 40,000 to 300,000 chinese citizens to human experimentation so fucked and done properly that the scientists involved got pardoned in exchange for their research.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>>
>>80876601
Jyn Erso
Chirut Imwe
Baze
Cassien
K-2SO
Saw Gurrera
Director Krennic

All the names I can think are unique to the movie that aren't Vader or Leia.
Only saw the movie once.
Maybe not having a shit memory or autism helps.
>>
>>80876205

If he WASN'T Asian they would have complained too.
>>
>>80876794
>Unit 731
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.

Jesus
>>
>>80874255

*fwahce
>>
File: yh.png (7KB, 238x214px) Image search: [Google]
yh.png
7KB, 238x214px
>>80876641
>you have to really fucking pay attention

The horror.....
>>
>dies
>doesn't evaporate
>he wasn't actually one with the force
>>
>>80877382
That's because the force was with him so he didn't shrivel up into nothingess.
>>
>>80876966
The best part is that we used their medical data after WW2
>>
>Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4UrvuWfLZE
>>
>>80877456
>director
holy shit was it a backhanded shoutout to ragequitting abrams
>>
>>80874255
This movie sucked

I can't even remember how and why that guy and his bodyguard came to join the rest of the gang

Also, that random pan to R2D2 and C3PO almost made me turn it off
>>
>>80877336
It is when it's a movie as fucking boring as Rogue 1, you tasteless pleb
>>
>>80877681
Chirrut and Baze protected the ruined Jedi Temple and Chirut sensed the Kyber Crystal on Jyn and decided to help Jyn after the attack on the Storm Troopers happened.
Remember how he came out with his stick and fought?
That's when they joined Jyn.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.