[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This gave me the biggest panic attack as a kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

fuk yo, the whole reveal
>>
pretty good makeup for the 60's
>>
>>80869641
best part is the fascist tv broadcast you only see for a second when she runs out into the street
>>
Outter limits used to scare the shit out of me.
>>
>>80869641
twilight zone? what episode?
>>
>>80870307
Eye of the Beholder episode 42
>>
File: MarsAttacksSkeleton.jpg (22KB, 496x215px) Image search: [Google]
MarsAttacksSkeleton.jpg
22KB, 496x215px
Panic attack general?

I saw Mars Attacks and had one as a kid. I could not mentally absorb people turning into skeletons at the time. I still can't watch it to this day.

That's one that my parents definitely didn't see coming.
>>
>>80870374
how could one show be so based
>>
>>80870468
report back here when you finish
>>
>>80870455
>I saw Mars Attacks and had one as a kid. I could not mentally absorb people turning into skeletons at the time
fucking same, the bit where all that's left of the dude was the hand terrified the shit out of me, too

in my case, though, I revisited it much later and for the first time realised it was a fucking comedy. Pretty funny shit.
>>
>>80870455
It was on in the TV in my living room as a kid while my parents had a bunch of people over.

Danny DeVito got turned into a skeleton and I couldn't fucking handle it.
>>
File: fu7o1_500.gif (752KB, 405x227px) Image search: [Google]
fu7o1_500.gif
752KB, 405x227px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-b023WW1c

caught this on TV when I was 6 or 7 one day. it was pretty garbage and cheesy but this scene, particularly the moment he pointed at them and screamed, ruined my childhood. I was never afraid of clowns in general, but just this scene gave me recurring nightmares for a good 5+ years. I was scared of pictures coming to life or watching me for the longest time
>>
>>80870455
That film gave me nightmares for years as a kid.
>>
>>80870720

Weird, I was already freaking out at that point but I calmed down when they shot DeVito and realized the scary monster was just a harmless skellington all along.
>>
>I wish there were pigmen. You get a few of these pigmen walking around I'm looking a whole lot better. Then if somebody wants to fix me up at least they could say, "Hey he's no pig-man!"

/ourguy/
>>
>>80870455
I saw this and independence day near back to back as a kid (got taken to ID4 in thearters, saw mars attacks on ppv)
gave me a huge fear of alien invasion for many years
my older brother got one of the ID4 alien toys for his birthday, I completely freaked out
>>
>>80871035

See, I can handle shit like Independence Day, but something about Mars Attacks just went deep into my psychology. That sort of mind-fuckery was clearly not meant for kids.

I feel like shit like Sausage Party is going to do something similar to kids growing up now. Then again, they can just give them an Ipad rather than watching the same shit they are.
>>
>>80870455
Watching War of the Worlds for the first time. After the first attack, I was trembling and I spent weeks being scared of a Martian attack.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.