[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just started watching this ive liked all the other star trek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

just started watching this
ive liked all the other star trek shows i bet ill end up liking this show even though /tv/ says its shit
>>
>>80868981
I enjoyed it all the way through, it seemed as if they wanted to make Star Trek an "hard scifi" but of course there's lots of technobabble still.
My only problem is with the ending, because the show was cancelled the ending was rushed and poorly made, even TNG whose last episode was around the writer's strike came out better.

Oh and T'Pol, it's as if the writers could not make up their minds about her.
>>
It's not even that bad OP. I don't really get all the hate people have for Enterprise. It's solid Trek. Not TNG quality or DS9 but good nonetheless
>>
File: 1278440695172.jpg (100KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1278440695172.jpg
100KB, 441x408px
>>80868981

Mirror Universe episodes are GOAT.
>>
File: 1484877095325.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484877095325.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>80868981
>even though /tv/ says it's shit

Do you live on cardassia nigga? I've seen more praise for enterprise on this site than existed in the writers room.

It's a bad show, as is voyager. But at least it's not the garbage jj movies or whatever abomination the new series is gonna be.

I watch tng and ds9 on repeat and feels good man.
>>
>>80868981
ENT is great. All the Star Trek shows are great except Voyager, but even Voyager has a few gems.
>>
>born too late to explore the ocean with trusty dog and crew
>born too early to explore the stars with trusty dog and crew

how awful
>>
File: 1469346905315.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1469346905315.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
>>80868981
ENT is fine. Voyager is where they really dropped the ball.

Reminder that TOS > TNG, and that Voyage Home was the best movie.
>>
>>80868981
It's fine. It's not great, and it stumbles a lot. It's on par with Voyager.

They failed miserably in not turning directly into the post-9/11 winds.
>>
>>80868981
You probably will, sure.
>>
>>80868981
first two seasons are kind mediocre. There are no real awful stinkers but also very few really good and memorable episodes. It really starts to shine in season 3
>>
DS9 > ENT = TNG > VOY >>>>>> TOS
>>
In all honesty I've enjoyed all of the Star Trek episodes from all series that I've watched. Only DS9 had a few that were really hard to get through (with the goddamned kids), Voyager and Enterprise ended up having the most of my favourites, though TNG was neck and neck for first spot.
>>
File: 1439969157924.png (250KB, 534x475px) Image search: [Google]
1439969157924.png
250KB, 534x475px
>>80870242
TOS > TNG > DS9 > ENT > VOY

Voyage Home > Undiscovered Country > Wrath of Khan > First Contact > Search For Spock > Motion Picture > Generations > Final Frontier > Insurrection > Nemesis
>>
>>80869098
>it's as if the writers could not make up their minds
ENT in one sentence.
>>
>>80870623

I'd go

Voyager->TNG->ENT->DS9->TOS

Though Kirk->Picard->Bisquick->Doctor->->->->->->Ferengi freighter captain from DS9->->->->->Janeway
>>
>>80868981
I started watching ENT right after i ended watching DS9, and my fucking god did i liked it a lot that way. I binged both shows, so i got tired of the Dominion war arc that run for the last season and a half, i mean every fucking episode was about war. And the first 2 seasons of ENT was your regular "monster of the week" that is untill the fucking Xindi war arc. Last season was the best, it still pains me to read that they wanted to make andorian bro become regular in season 5.
>>
T'pol best Star Trekfu.
>>
>>80869098
TNG last episode was 10/10 though. It also was written for like over a year before they shot it.
>>
>>80871121
it's the only good ST series finale t.b.h.
>>
>>80872459
DS9 Ending was kino
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.