[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of season 3 now that our hombre is dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Pablo.jpg (7KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pablo.jpg
7KB, 197x256px
What's the point of season 3 now that our hombre is dead?
>>
>>80868951
There are other narcos beside him.
>>
File: CsRsMnsW8AA2IOV.jpg (48KB, 701x421px) Image search: [Google]
CsRsMnsW8AA2IOV.jpg
48KB, 701x421px
>>80868951
>It's a "Don Pablo..." episode
>>
File: 1488570823057.jpg (19KB, 302x341px) Image search: [Google]
1488570823057.jpg
19KB, 302x341px
>>80868951

>he doesn't know that the Colombian narcotics business merged with the civil war and engulfed the entire country after Escobar's death, with the Castanos one one side, the FARC on another, and the government trying to manage both
>>
File: pablo-sweater.png (335KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pablo-sweater.png
335KB, 600x400px
>>80869112
I was watching it for Pablo desu
>>
File: CsG3ilAUEAAzOz3.jpg (93KB, 1200x614px) Image search: [Google]
CsG3ilAUEAAzOz3.jpg
93KB, 1200x614px
>>80869157
JUST fuck my feels up
>>
fucking spoilers cunt jesus
>>
>>80868951
The pacing of this show is absolutely retarded. Pablo Escobar led an incredibly eventful life. They could have gotten a solid four seasons of content out of his rise and fall with ease. Instead, they jumped all the way to his escape from La Cathedral in one season (so 25 years of his life as a drug kingpin, given that he started out in his late teens) and made the last 16 months of his life another season. Also, there was far too much focus on MUH HERO DEA AGENTS. Just focus on Pablo for fucks sake, he's the interesting one.
>>
>>80868951
There are tons of other narcos that have interesting storylines
>>
>>80869157
this

they should have given us 3 good seasons before pablo went
>>
>>80869385
>Escobar's rise and fall through the pov of a dea agent was way too much about the dea agent
K
>>
>>80869385
>he forgot about the colombian Punisher
come on son
>>
>>80869385
>Just focus on Pablo for fucks sake, he's the interesting one
the sicarios and Peña were great
>>
>>80869569
Yeah but why even tell the story from the point of view of a DEA agent? I feel like they just do that because they're worried that Americans won't watch unless the story is filtered through the eyes of a relatable white guy. If I'm watching Narcos, I want to see Hispanic narcos being narcos, not the same standard western hero cop shit which I've seen a billion times.
>>
>>80869708
t. Emilio "Brown Pride" Montero
>>
>>80869751
It was just disappointing to see one of the GOAT criminals have his life story treated that way. They basically just breezed through or skipped over all of the interesting elements of his career and told us the quick Wikipedia summary of his life. The main Colombian show on the man (Escobar: El Patrón del Mal) was a full 113 episodes. Narcos could have at least given the guy a couple of good seasons of singular focus. Now is going to be ages before someone else makes another good Pablo Escobar kino because "oh they already made Narcos."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.