[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Actors you didn't know used a prosthesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

ITT: Actors you didn't know used a prosthesis
>>
>>80867745
His hand got burnt up when he crashed his super car and killed an expensive whore
>>
>>80867784
>nissan maxima
>super car

>old fat white bitch
>expensive whore

nigger please
>>
>>80867851
I like to imagine this black man with an amazing voice is better than me in every way. He's certainly better than you.
>>
>>80867784
Wait, he killed someone?
>>
File: Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg (102KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg
102KB, 500x600px
>>
>>80867935
Its a huge cover up, covered in old black jizz
>>
>>80867993
It always comes and finds you
It will always hear you cry
I cross my wooden leg
And I swear on my glass eye
>>
>>80867935
So how many actors have killed people (not counting former soldiers)? Is there a list? The ones I can think of are OJ, Broderick, Snoop Dogg, and Mr. Moseby.
>>
>>80868127
>Mr. Moseby.
What are you talking about?
>>
>>80868127
Donald Trump technically counts.
>>
File: Roy_Harper_Colton_Haynes-3.jpg (219KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Roy_Harper_Colton_Haynes-3.jpg
219KB, 450x600px
>>80868127
When he "came out" as gay to his family, his dad killed himself. So he effectively killed his dad.
>>
>>80867784
>He wears a compression glove to protect against blood pooling due to non-movement. His publicist announced he was expected to make a full recovery.[47]
>Meyer, his passenger, sued him for negligence, claiming that he was drinking the night of the accident. Subsequently, the suit was settled.
Jesus Christ, anon, you're full of shit.
>>
File: fakefeet.jpg (96KB, 634x881px) Image search: [Google]
fakefeet.jpg
96KB, 634x881px
>>
>>80868217
Fuck your late nite wiki searches. He burnt up his shit in a car crash while getting head from a luxury woman. Your taking the cover up bullshit as truth. Stay young and stupid, kid.
>>
>>80868198
>muh son isnt the way i envisioned him!
>its almost like he is is own person
>best kill myself

weakling
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (71KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
71KB, 640x619px
Not a prosthetic but...
>>
>>80868292
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-11-05-freeman_N.htm
>Meyer, who lives in Memphis, had sued for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, permanent disability and property damage. The lawsuit claimed Freeman had been drinking that night at the Bayou Bend Golf and Country Club and later at a friend's house.
She is alive though.
>>
>>80868336
gfys
>>
>>80868336

Well the entire point of having kids and providing for them and sacrificing for them is so that they themselves will also have children and continue your genetic lineage, so yeah finding out all that work and like getting up for years to change diapers and drive them to soccer and working overtime so they can have toys was all essentially for nothing, in fact speaking genetically was literally for nothing; a genetic dead end, yeah that's going to have an effect on some people. That massive crushing feeling that it was all for nothing. All that sacrifice. All those dreams given up on.
>>
>>80868401
USA Today is your proof.

Did they extend Spring Break for the 6th grade. Learn about the real world and get back to me. Ill even buy you a tall beer.
>>
>>80867784
I don't see anywhere that says he killed someone in that accident. The woman in the car survived and sued him.
>>
>>80868473
What proof do YOU have, old-timer?
>>
>>80868127
Bruce Jender
>>
>>80868558
Ive got the shovel we buried that bitch with.
>>
>>80868458
is that really the entire point? surely people are smarter and more sentimental than that
>>
File: trejo.jpg (39KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
trejo.jpg
39KB, 500x668px
>>80868127
>>
>>80868642
It's not smart to accept homosexuality though.
>>
>>80868379
>door accident
Weeeeew
>>
>>80868673
why not.
>>
>>80868280
what are those foot things all about? thats insane!
>>
>>80868768
Because it's degenerate prctice that harms children, goes against natural biology, and is a product of the Marxist viewpoint that the traditional family should be destroyed.
>>
>>80868842
It was so he could run barefoot on the street and rough areas during the chase scene from The First Avenger.
>>
>>80868879
your looking too deep into it man.
>>
>>80868336
You're right. He should have killed the son, and tried again.
>>
>>80868910
Sorry. The LGBTQ+ agenda is fucked up. I won't accept it.
>>
>>80868458
>the entire point of having kids is so that they themselves will also have children and continue your genetic lineage
How selfish.
>>
>>80867993
I never understood this meme.
>>
>>80868986
they want you to be gay.
>>
>>80868671
I knew he was a criminal. Did he actually kill people?
>>
>>80868642
>is that really the entire point?

From the outlook of genetics, yes, that really is the entire point. Genetically speaking if you do not reproduce and your offspring do not reproduce you are a failure. Doesn't matter if you cured cancer or wrote the ninth symphony, your DNA doesn't care about any of that.

>>80869013
>How selfish

Take it up with your DNA. As far as it is concerned this is your sole and only purpose, everything else is window dressing.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.