[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the final season of LOST the biggest pleb filter ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lost.jpg (61KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
61KB, 600x337px
Is the final season of LOST the biggest pleb filter ever?
>>
They Died on the Plane. Sorry.
When Christian said some people died before and some people died after, he meant the people who were not on the plane like Penny, Ben, etc.

It doesn't make much sense that Claire would be pregnant in the after life if she didn't die on the plane.

It's simply that Jack tried to make sense of his death, his brain trying to make purpose and meaning in his final moments.

It would also explain all the phenomena that is simply inexplicable. The plot holes and mythos. The Dharma initiative? It's someone trying to make sense of their death.

People keep saying to rewatch Christian's statements to Jack and hence prove that the island was real. He simply meant Jack's feelings were real, not what took place.

That's my take on it, but it's ridiculous if you think the wreckage of the plane as the last shots has no meaning. The creators wouldn't let that play during their credits if it held no meaning.

Otherwise, if the island was in fact real, then that would make the whole show pointless. You can argue all day that the show was about the characters, but then there wouldn't be so much focus on all the phenomena that took place. And that would just prove the much of the show was pointless since a huge percentage of the show is to experience the non character elements. The locations, the 'magic,' the fight of good and evil is simply introspection in your last moments.
>>
Hmm, I think season 2 is. Remember how everybody loved season 1, but then a lot of people suddenly hated season 2 for whatever stupid reasons?
>>
File: 18cover_lores.jpg (302KB, 1108x1440px) Image search: [Google]
18cover_lores.jpg
302KB, 1108x1440px
>>
>>80866594
If we're talking popularity, then GoT is.

If you like it, you're a pleb.
>>
>>80866637
oh ffs u baiting?
the creators have stated that they had all these leftover shots from the pilot of the wreckage.
you rly think they planned "uhh they all dead anyway" from the get go at the pilot?
back when the series ended. And ppl thought the retarded things do you. the writers went into damagecontrol-mode and tried to make sure ppl didnt think they were dead all the time.
>>
File: m9nhc5ehh8mjqqvbmnp0.jpg (26KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
m9nhc5ehh8mjqqvbmnp0.jpg
26KB, 800x482px
>>80866637

Lindelof came out and said that everything happened, sorry. Keep posting this in every thread, but you're just wrong. Claire being pregnant means nothing. John was also paralyzed in the afterlife. It's simply because the writer's wanted us to think it was an alternate reality until the big reveal.

Anyway, season 6 is pure garbage (besides the ending). Show dropped in quality massively after season 3 finale.

Doesn't matter, cause season 1-3 are pure television kino and Lindelof redeemed himself already with pic related.
>>
>>80868212
I think people felt kind of betrayed. It started out as kind of adventure series with people trying to survive after the crash. But then it turned into some weird sci-fi series with timetravel, smokemonsters and all...
From what i understand its only the flashsideways in the last season that represents the afterlife.
>>
>>80868753
Season 1 has cursed numbers, a magical black boy, a superhealing Island, a mysterious jungle monster, polar bears, whispers in the jungle, a mad French woman, etc... Not sure how people didn't get the memo that the show was about supernatural shit. Season 2 is great, The psychological journey that Jack and Locke go on is super fascinating IMO.
>>
>>80868852
It could have been a symptom of people losing their mind after going through events like that. I fucking loved the series but allot of people i know stopped watching it after it got 'too weird' Dunno, i think it was weird but awesome enough to keep watching. At some point i got the feeling that fans on the internet allready guessed how the show was gonna end and the writers chose a different direction. They turned the wheel like Ben
>>
>>80866594
Dumbest cop out ever

This should be taught in film schools on how not to set up plots that you never resolve It's immoral storytelling, there should have been a bigger uproar
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.