/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. Can someone explain the ending to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: split_ver2.jpg (94KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
split_ver2.jpg
94KB, 509x755px
I don't get it. Can someone explain the ending to me?
>>
unbreakables 2
>>
After making a bunch of horrible films the filmmaker decided to rape his only good movie
>>
Die Hardest
>>
>>80866074
It was a nod to Unbreakables, one of M Nights less shitty films.

Or M Night is about to start some supernatural style series of films.
>>
>>80866074
I think it's implying that split character is similar to the character from unbreakable and Willis character might be in a possible sequel.
I'm still confused too.
I recommend watching unbreakable and then split.
>>
>>80866074
The power of the mind, we are what we believe we are.
>>
>>80866074
Shamalama cinematic universe.
>>
It was all her dream because of her traumatic childhood. A no-brainer, really.
>>
>>80866429
What was so traumatic about pretending to be an animal? ELI5 pls
>>
>say his name!!!
>but I'm not going to lol
>>
>>80866515
She raped her uncle, and was dealing with the guilt of that, which is why at the end you see the marks of self-harm.
>>
would have been better if we found out the girls he kidnapped were just more of his personalties and none of it was real. the entire time he was in a padded room at a psych ward imagining it.
>>
>>80866151

Harsh and almost completely valid criticism, except Signs is his best movie.
>>
>>80866074

He's a ghost.
>>
They are demons not aliens
>>
So is Bruce willis going to kill him in the third movie?
>>
File: 1475148764381.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475148764381.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>80868459
>it was all a dream

please fuck yourself and promise me you'll never ever write a screenplay ever
>>
>>80866429
Nigga the beast is real. Don't you watch till the end? Anya boob jiggle is still best though.
>>
Is blu ray findable on torrents already?
>>
>>80866592
That doesn't work the second time because they put him away.

>>80868459
No it wouldn't. That was the most predictable shit that everyone and their mom was saying would have happened.
>>
It's a sequel and an origin movie to a supervillain that is part of the unbreakable universe.There done.
>>
>>80868846
Kinda deal breaker since i haven't watch unbreakable. Made Bruce Willis reveal not as impactful.
>>
>>80868928
>i haven't watch unbreakable

kys kiddo
>>
>isn't this guy with multiple perosnalities who kidnaps and murders people the same as some black guy in a wheelchair who killed dozens of people with 'accidents'
And shamalamadingdong in his own movie again
>>
>>80868928
Ok..now go and fucking watch it.
>>
>>80868459
No but the third act but a bit weird.
>>
>>80866592
Why didn't she say his name again after she got the shotgun?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.