[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For England, James?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2015-02-20-12-11-16.jpg (2MB, 1384x2184px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-20-12-11-16.jpg
2MB, 1384x2184px
For England, James?
>>
His marriage is probably past the point where they have any sexual impulses for each other, and just stay together for conveniences' sake.
>>
Pierce is a high test god.
>>
>>80864576
I mean he doesn't look great either.
>>
>>80864661
this, desu. Wife's getting old, still give it to her once in a while. It's good enough.
>>
It's well known he legitimately adores her and they have a great relationship.

Keep in mind, he watched his first wife wither away to nothing as she died, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind how thicc this one gets.
>>
my nigga pierce just stuffing that turkey to get it fat
>>
>>80864576
I know the joke is supposed to be Kek she got fat
But they look so legitimately happy together in every photo that it makes me happy too :)
>>
Whether he wants her or not is irrelevant, odds are she knows enough shit on him to sink any career he has left.
>>
File: we need to go rounder.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
we need to go rounder.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>80864576

She looks good in both pictures.
>>
>>80864576
>>80864661
>Loses a wife and daughter to Ovarian cancer

Give him a break. If that landwhale keeps him happy, then he deserves it.
>>
>>80864576
For Thicc, Alec
>>
>>80864576
>tfw no one will ever look at you the way she looks at him
>>
>>80864838
Interesting, but she could simply divorce him and get everything at the same time.
How does this fit into your plot?
>>
No Alec
For you
>>
he's gay, he just wanted children.

how many times do we have to go over this?
>>
>>80865085
makes sense. she got fat to try to sabotage her body and make her husband care but realized hat he didn't and so just spiraled further into obesity
>>
>>80865258
Just give into the thicc, anon. It happens to all your lolifu's eventually, it's the cycle of life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.