[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Smaug.jpg (449KB, 1187x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Smaug.jpg
449KB, 1187x1208px
(What Went Wrong?)
>>
>>80864214
game of thrones and skyrim
>>
File: andrew-baker-smaug-04-abaker.jpg (78KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-baker-smaug-04-abaker.jpg
78KB, 1200x720px
>>
it always bothered me because bilbo's map portrays smaug with 4 legs
bilbo drew smaug with 4 legs even though it only had 2 in the movie
>>
Nothing.

>he was actually a four-legged dragon because we just had him stomping through Erebor in all of those flashback scenes," Letteri said. "But we realized that once you saw him performing — we especially got this from watching Benedict perform. He got down on the grown and starting slithering around like the way Tolkien described Smaug in the books, which is as a big worm.
>>
>>80865375
>T-TOLKIEN WANTED IT THIS WAY!!!
>he was drawn with four legs

Retarded movie for retarded people.
>>
Is this autism general?
>>
File: PTDC0246%25255B8%25255D[1].jpg (41KB, 370x290px) Image search: [Google]
PTDC0246%25255B8%25255D[1].jpg
41KB, 370x290px
>>80865375
>4 legged animals cant slither around
>tolkien himself literally drew him with 4 legs

what a fucking shit show
>>
>>80865469
It doesn't matter, film is different from literature. Filmmakers gain creative freedom, and they live and die by it.

The character suffers no detriment in the sacrifice of forelimbs in order to become more closely associated with his namesake and dialogue.

Sleep now, Christopher.
>>
File: IMG_8289.jpg (389KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8289.jpg
389KB, 500x500px
>HIS HAT ISN'T BLUE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: smaug.gold[1].png (1MB, 830x700px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.gold[1].png
1MB, 830x700px
>>80865659
>>80865375

what are you faggots even talking about with this "dialogue" and shit. did you read the book? smaug is a fat ass fuck whos extremely arrogant

he become fat and lazy from doing nothing in the mountain for so long

hes not some skinny snake slipping around
>>
>dragon has legs and wings because he's a symbol of control over both land and sea
>Hackson made him crawl on wings instead of slither
>ended up looking like a bottom bdsm bitch
The moment I completely dropped these movies forever
>>
>>80864214
I actually like the latter. I think the wings arms make the movement more interesting than just lumbering around on four legs.

Nerds need to get over this bizarre complex about how their fantasy creatures need to walk.
>M-muh dragons vs wyverns
>>
>>80864214

Smaug looked fantastic and was the best part of that shitty film by a mile.
>>
>>80869286
Yes, but he wasn't a dragon
>>
>>80867238
wasn't Hackson.
del Toro was the one that made that decision back when he was still set to direct
>>
>>80869711
Hackson decided to go along with (((them))) which is worse
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.