[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.I can't sleep guys and I have work at 4:30am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

.I can't sleep guys and I have work at 4:30am
>>
do pushups or other exercise to make yourself tired

or go the lazy route and do a double-nazi salute for at long as you fucking can until your arms can't physically hold themselves up any more.

that should tire you out
>>
File: leegs.jpg (704KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
leegs.jpg
704KB, 1280x1707px
>>80863831
maybe a jenny fap?
>>
>>80863831
>can't sleep

Solution:
>Yawn
>......
>Yawn again
>wait...
>... can't stop yawning
>lay head down
>asleep in minutes

And turn off the tv, faggot.
>>
>>80863909
Exercise actually keeps you up... do you think being tired physically is the same as being tired mentally? Exercise is literally waking your body up and getting it going, the opposite of what you're doing with sleep.
>>
>>80864406
>he hasn't laid awake for hours on end, begging for sleep to come, only for it to be out of reach until 3am on a Tuesday
I envy you.
>>
>>80863831
Get some melatonin, it works for me every time

You only need a very small amount, break a 1mg tablet in half
>>
I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 8am.
>>
>>80864821
You got memory problems?
>>
>>80864849
Insomniac problems.
>>
>>80864605
Been there, done it. BEST solution is fucking start yawning dude. I've cried trying to sleep before. Yawning both wakes you up and puts you to sleep.

It's the best advice I can offer without resorting to pills. Or.. watch something like this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJfw6lDlTuA

It'll either bore you to sleep, or it''ll tire your brain out and knock you ko..
>>
>>80865045
>DUDE MATH IS BORING xD
kys brainlet
>>
>>80864489
you might wake yourself up a bit, but all things considered

>when you're tired at night
>feel exhausted/drained from working out
>and have the will to sleep

you will fall asleep
don't read me wrong, I'm not saying it's effects will set in immediately. after about 15-20 minutes, his heart will return to resting mode and about 10 minutes after that should be enough for tiredness to set in.
>>
>>80863831
Just close your eyes lol
>>
OP, stop looking at your phone.

The blue light keeps you awake.
Get an app that filters out blue light so you can browse 4chan until collapse.
>>
4:30? What the FUCK do you do? u a tradie?
>>
Proceed to your pre-work routine with the intention of clocking in early. Guaranteed after breaking fast, shitting, showering and shaving and thinking what your day will be like in front of the mirror, when you get to buttoning up your shirt you'll get sleepy. This trick never fails.
>>
>>80865244
Gross
>>
>>80865106
See
>or it''ll tire your brain out and knock you ko..

Quite the opposite you illiterate faggot. It knocks me ko putting the math together at 3am when my body wants to sleep but my brains wide fucking awake.

It's why I suggested Susskind you smelly edgy cunt.
>>
The house directly across the street is having party spilling to the sidewalk. I can hear at least a couple of teen girls tittering in their high-pitched, half-drunk voices. Should I casually stroll over there and join them, maybe get some rapey action going? Complete strangers, and I have half a case of dutch beer as an icebreaker.
>>
File: 1488838741991.jpg (41KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488838741991.jpg
41KB, 680x501px
>>80865244
>>80865391
>mfw this is my fetish
>>
>>80865045
>intro to qm
i'd really like to understand this stuff one day but have no idea how many years it would take a brainlet like me (if i would even get it at all ever)

well i guess only one way to find out
>>
>>80865427
seek help
>>
>>80865203
Work at Starbucks
>>
>>80865427
Do you have a shotgun?
>>
>>80865761
Oh, being tired won't effect you that much. Just drink a coffee lmao
>>
>>80865831
True but it still takes a toll. Plus I'm getting sick of their coffee. Only one i can take is the ice coffee
>>
>>80865703
From one of the girls, yeah that's the plan. Should I go for it? I thought I heard splashing, they might already be entering the vomit stage.

>>80865829
Just a nine and a taser. I'm not sure they'll be impressed by that kind of hardware flexing though, unless I played the totally oblivious chad doing show-and-tell. Should I go that route?
>>
>>80865919
Can't sneak a few shots of espresso? That's what I used to do.
>>
>>80865934
Relax, don't be so fussy. Go to sleep.
>>
>>80866140
I can i will do it but idk if it's just building up a tolerance
>>
>>80866145
The girls should assist me. One of them at least.
>>
>>80866228
Woman are just to reproduce, unless they are not worth of anything. Sex is a meme.
>>
>>80864849
kek
>>
>>80866191

go out and score some speed
>>
>>80866399
I actually have some ADHD pills on me. Been thinking of taking those again.
>>
Bh
>>
File: katy perry.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
katy perry.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Smoke some weed and eat a sandwich, op.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.