[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Click (2006)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Clicked.jpg (186KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Clicked.jpg
186KB, 800x1200px
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
File: rape.jpg (35KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
35KB, 577x435px
>>80863045
>>
Pause time and rape girls. I imagined this all the time in school.
>>
>>80863045
could he not rewind? why would a controller have forward but not rewind?
i would rewind often
>>
>>80863045
Rewind time and delete OP's thread.
>>
>>80863120
Sorry friendo it won't let me. I can delete this comment if you want though.
>>
Never even touch the FF button.

Leave subtitles on always.

Abuse the shit out of the pause button.
>>
>>80863188
I think just about anything would be bearable if you could pause whenever you want. A break at any time. Lets you relax, think out the situation, and give you as much time as you need. My only concern would be aging while paused. But then again you still age while fast forwarding, so fast forwarding is dumb pretty much no matter what.

Then again Sandler knows for a fact that there is a God and that if God is giving him a remote to warp reality, he's probably not going to hell
>>
>>80863090
You can rewind, but it's more like watching memories, you can't change anything.
>>
>>80863045
I'd rewind to the beginning of first grade and then destroy the remote.. that is, if it's actually going to let me keep my adult mind.
>>
>>80863268
i guess the only thing the controller is good for is slow mo and pause
>>
>>80863278
>and then destroy the remote
>>
>>80863268
Wait, was that demonstrated in the movie?

Shit, I guess I'd pause time, break into Powerball HQ, find out the winning lottery numbers, and then unpause time.
>>
>press pause
Spend eternity walking around the planet and jerking off every few minutes
>>
>>80863344
Yeah, I'd like a complete do over knowing everythong I know now.
>>
>>80863268
Do you age while watching memories? It'd be good pseudo-immortality. At least a better Pause if you age while paused but not while rewinding, in terms of having time to think/relax.
>>
File: 1327191865099.jpg (105KB, 1023x540px) Image search: [Google]
1327191865099.jpg
105KB, 1023x540px
>>
Press pause, find out where my high school crush currently lives, break in and then sniff her panties
>>
>>80863360
>Wait, was that demonstrated in the movie?
Yes, he rewinds to his last meeting with his dad before he died and found out he was a complete asshole to him, and he couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>80863440
I wonder at what point the actress would realize something is off and how long she would just sit there getting caked in it. She wouldn't want to react badly because it'd ruin the shot but she'd know quickly that it's going on way too long.
>>
>>80863045
I would mainly use it to time trravel and do some experiments, for example I would make sure a certain site is created by manipulating certain people's life so they think that they thought about it on their own without knowing there is someone controlling his every move, of course trial and error wouldnt be a problem because I have the remote.

Then I would manipulate a comic artist to create a certain frog then start myself to post it posing as different persons, lucky the site is for anonymous people, so I just post all day and then I unpause....every post in that site is mine....then the frog becomes so popular it influences a political camapign.....
>>
>>80863582
dumb frogposter
>>
>>80863622
kek
>>
>>80863541
>pretty generic blowjob scene, nothing really special
>dude starts to cum, just spurt after spurt after spurt
>girl starts gagging, finally stumbling back, soggy strands of cum still splattering on her
>she gets up and starts trying to get away, with the dude chasing after her, hair shooting out of his body as he gains and loses dozens of pounds in seconds, with cum ceaselessly firing out of his dong

would watch desu
>>
File: gun.jpg (40KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
40KB, 400x600px
Unironically kill myself.
>>
>>80863045
Fast forward through ranger and law school but that's it.
>>
>>80863045
Holy shit /tv/ has ruined me. I read the title as KEK
>>
>pauserape

I bet you low-testosteron faggots would only smell feet or some shit like that. Muterape is way better then pauserape.
>>
>>80864135
Sounds like a horror movie. The Cum Man is cumming for you. You can run, and he will cum after you.
>>
>>80865423

But seriously, like you could pause time, go into like the break room of a Walmart, start jerking it, and then unpause right when you're about to cum, so this girl will just eating a sandwich when this dude wearing an Obama mask appears out of thin air shooting his wad on her face and chasing her around for a bit. She'd eventually get out, pause time, wander home, and she's left trying to explain how a gallon of cum ended up in the break room when she was the only one there.
>>
>>80864213
How much would it cost to get myself a pistol and adequately train myself at a range with ammo costs?
>>
>>80866061
500 dollar pistol, 100 dollars in ammo, 30 dollar range membership
Read a few books and you're good. Look up The Dokument for some autism kino
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.