[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that was boring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Well that was boring.
>>
>>80860477
Needed more Phantoms.

Also, nice dubs.
>>
Explain to me what happened at the end of this, I literally cannot remember
>>
>>80861490
>dude just nuke em lmao
Then it turns out that heart was the most powerful weapon of all.
>>
I really dont understand the Final Fantasy franchise, is there any kind of consistent universe or do they just jumble different timelines together?

The games seem totally different.
>>
>>80861490
Cracker-ass motherfucker blew up Africa.

MOTHERFUCKING CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION.
>>
>>80862001
they're all set in their own unique universes and timelines. the only similarities between any of the games are the titles
>>
>>80862071
And that old dr. Dude.

He was in Chrono trigger too
>>
>>80860477
Final Fantasy is a boring game what did you expect?
>>
>>80860477
Underrated movie. Just don't think of it as Final Fantasy and it's fucking great.
>>
>>80862001
All the games are standalone except if they have a hyphen and number after, like X-2.

The movie has NOTHING to do with the games. No references, no fanservice, no names, nada.
>>
>>80862194
>No references, no fanservice

Literally Dr. Cid
>>
>>80862253
It's Sid. With an S. So they even got that wrong.
>>
This is one of those movies I know I never want to see again because I associate it so strongly with a certain point in my childhood when life was worth living in an active sense (like you could actually grow up and lead this tribe one day) that I don't want to tarnish it beyond the awareness that it's probably shit. Comparable to memories of waking up and finding my dad watching fucking Edge of Darkness or him grabbing me to watch the finale of Deep Space Nine despite my ambivalence to the show at that age.

Fuck. It's a fucking Dad movie. Jesus.
>>
>>80860477
Boring-kino?
>>
Movie so bad it lost so much money that Squaresoft had to merge with Enix just to stay in business.

Thus Square-Enix was born.
>>
>>80861490
Gray fucked Aki and the 8th spirit was their unborn child.
>>
This is one of the most important movies ever made, comparable to The Jazz Singer or Citizen Kane. It has some problems but it was hugely ambitious and it's disappointing that people didn't recognize it as the future of movies. Give it another few decades, photorealistic 100% CG will return.

And it shouldn't have been called Final Fantasy, there was no way it was going to get fair reviews with that name.
>>
File: dinner_with_andre.jpg (146KB, 576x889px) Image search: [Google]
dinner_with_andre.jpg
146KB, 576x889px
>>80862387
>Boring-kino?
No film will ever dethrone the king
>>
File: 1490001790628.jpg (100KB, 605x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490001790628.jpg
100KB, 605x650px
>>80862161
This. It's actually a pretty decent flick. Tons of people just seem to be eternally assblasted over the fact it wasn't really a "Final Fantasy" movie.

And then Advent Children came out and proved that they actually can make bad movies. The irony.
>>
>>80861490
Ghost rape, woo woo woo
>>
I liked it, then again i'm a sucker for end of the world type movies.
>>
watch Spectral on netflix if you want that first scene stretched out into a full action movie.
>>
Pretty strange they didn't release a Final Fantasy spin off with this movie. An FPS RPG could've been good.

Imagine the phantom fights and the different weapons/armour that could be made.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.