[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows men would never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7183.jpg (382KB, 3264x2176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
382KB, 3264x2176px
I understand babies are cute but I don't see myself watching baby nursing show anytime soon.

I have no explanation for baby shows other than a maternal instinct that only women have
>>
babies are not cute they're horrid little cunts who do nothing but eat poo and cry what are you smoking
>>
>>80856628
haha that guy looks horrified
ITS OVER NIGGA
>>
>>80856670

Look at both of them. Her face is pure "Well...this is my life now"
>>
>>80856665
trips of truth i had 3 siblings fuck kids and babies
>>
>>80856781
You're in good company on this board
>>
kids are actually horrible creatures until they are 25+ oxytocin is a hell of a drug
>>
Men are not meant to be around babies, this picture is living evidence. Poor fucker should be at work or the bar.
>>
Kids are annoying problems.

Watching other people taking care of problems is pleasant.

Hence there is a show like this
>>
>>80856665
They eat poo?
>>
>>80856628
If taking care of babies is such a boring and annoying thing why would someone make a show about it?
>>
Those are "gay eyebrows." That number of babies is overcompensation at its finest. He's thinking about all the boi pussie he's going to get at the gay bar later.
>>
>>80856628

That man's face should be the new [Screams Internally]
>>
>>80859393
Yeah they overcompensated by totally planning for quadruplets. They had five children so they're better than 99% of white people.
>>
>>80856665
>who do nothing but eat poo, and cry "what are you smoking?"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>80857547
if you let them they will thats how my little cousin caught the autism, he was a pretty normal baby, but i secrectly started putting my poo corn into his veggies and he got derpier and derpier until i stopped

i was like 12 so i dont feel too bad, i didnt know any better, pretty much ruined his life and my aunts, the husband couldnt deal with him and left, now her life will forever be taking care of him

he is full on HIGH WOWIE
>>
File: 1463286638409.jpg (140KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
1463286638409.jpg
140KB, 980x653px
>>
>>80859955

GERMANY YES
>>
>>80857481
Normal humans only experience schadenfreude occasionally. Most of the time we feel empathy for others. I bet you were the kid that pulled wings off of flies huh?
>>
>>80860094
No one has done that in decades. Stop using outdated expressions, you fucking retar
>>
anything related to emotions, relationships, drama, family, romance, babies/cute things, fashion, arts and crafts, jewelry, makeup, etc falls into this category

anything involving fighting, war, sex*, sci fi, weapons, sports, politics, history, STEM, video games, etc fall into the "things women find boring" category.

Pretty much music and food are the only things both are interested in.

*unless it's some romance novel type sex
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.