[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever dropped an entire show because of one scene? >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3264.jpg (67KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
67KB, 726x408px
Have you ever dropped an entire show because of one scene?
>Be me
>Watching pic related
>Like the Blacklist, it's kind of a criminal-of-the-week/overarching story format
>This week's cold open
>Nazi-looking German guy literally gasses a room full of refugees
>Literally don't want to sit through the rest of the episode because I know it's gonna be self-righteous finger wagging at anyone who opposes open borders
Similar experiences, /tv/? Also, Blacklist/Blacklist Redemption general
>>
>>80855643

While two shows have a similar name, they're nowhere even close in terms of acting ability. Spader crushes it.
>>
>>80855643
OP here
>Just decided to watch a few more minutes
>The German guy is connected to a terrorist group called "Germany First"
REAL SUBTLE GUYZ
>>
>>80855643
was kinda hoping for some some /pol/ shit posting or tv trying to make that scene into a meme, kinda disappointed
>>
>>80856057
Kek, it's not too late
>>
I stopped watching Blacklist after season 1. Worth getting back into? Need a show to replace Bones
>>
>>80856147
S1-2 are good. S3 kinda sucks but you need to watch it to know what's going on, S4 is getting better. Redemption is ok but not great so far.
>>
i stopped watching the blacklist because megan boone stopped doing sexy panty scenes
>>
File: IMG_3250.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3250.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>80856272
>He doesn't recognize that Samar is clearly best girl
How does it feel being a pleb?
>>
>>80856439
is that that frumpy israeli?
>>
>>80856265
I loved season 1. Season 2 started to go downhill and season 3 was just abysmal. I dropped it like 2 episodes into season 4. I just can't stand Keen and the later seasons started to focus on her storyline, which I know is somewhat integral from the beginning and tied to Red, but I just hate the character and the actress. She's such a petulant cunt. I was thinking about binging season 4 and catching back up though and I'm sure I will eventually.
>>
>>80856057
Nobody gives a shit about the original Blacklist and even less people care about it's shitty spinoff.
>>
File: IMG_3253.png (1MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3253.png
1MB, 1125x2001px
>>80856476
Don't you dare
>>
File: IMG_3248.gif (54KB, 220x117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3248.gif
54KB, 220x117px
>>80856499
What did James Spader ever do to you?
>>
>>80856556
James Spader is great. Too bad he has to share the show with the whiny rest of the cast.
>>
>watching Louie
>new season
>he's dating a fat girl
>he tells her she isn't fat
>she goes on a 10 minute lecture about fat people and shit, even breaks the fourth wall

I haven't watched it since, seriously what the fuck, how high on your horse do you have to be to lecture the fucking audience for like 10 fucking minutes?
>>
>>80855643

>spinoff of a show that should have been cancelled by now

Yeah I wouldn't even pick it up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.