[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-25_02-14-52.png (422KB, 670x654px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-25_02-14-52.png
422KB, 670x654px
Is episode 8 the most redpilled episode in the series?
I just marathoned till this one and my rage is getting off the charts, too relate-able

TL;DR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've only really ever known one girl like Mickey, and I clocked her from a mile away. Soon as she broke up with her bf of 3 years for some bullshit reason including cheating on him she was trying to hang out with ever nigga in her phone, and tried so hard to pretend to like whatever the guy is into just to get that dicking for a month or so.
>>
>>80855807
Like i don't know what's the point of her character. Try to teach the audience a lesson, in that there are some unironically /r9k/ chad and stacy dynamics in the real world. And that guys should know better, not be betas and try to become alphas if they want success with the ladies. Or if it's gonna try to fit the old SJW agenda of, "it's ok to be a slut, and you should forgive them and love them".

I still have 2 episodes to go and right now, i hope this ends with a 500 days of summer kinda thing when the dude realises he's an idiot, the girl never actually liked him and moves on. Otherwise I'll be so mad
>>
>>80856182
the point of her character is to be a bad person. literally. i think gillian jacobs or judd apatow or whoever said that it's time for female "anti-heroes". except mickey isn't the female version of tony soprano who sleeps around because of his mommy issues. they spent 1 episode kind of explaining that mickey has daddy issues but it was so half-assed and contrived, because paul rust and apatow can't write female characters well. so mickey just comes off as a giant whore.
>>
>>80856182
That's a lot of buzzwords to unpack, but Mickey just feels like she 'deserves' a Gus because the other dudes she's been fucking with are pieces of shit- but she clearly struggles with the notion that the other guys treated her like shit because she was shitty to them. She cheats on and gets bored with whoever she's seeing, and Gus is no different other than the fact that's he's just as shitty with relationships as she is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum and he even has the advantage of knowing Mick's a shitty person but because she's exciting and he's never been with an exciting bitch before he's blowing his spaghetti everywhere just to stay with her.
>>
>>80856373
very nicely put anon.
Fucking hell is it refreshing to have someone actually post proper ideas and analysis
>>
>>80856518

>sleeps around

>is the town bike

>but the OTHER people are the pieces of shit

lol
>>
>>80855499
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4061080/
is this the show?
>>
>>80856673
yes
>>
>>80856688
looks really gay t b h
>>
>>80856604
They're all pieces of shit, Gus fucked himself the moment he decided to follow Mickey around like a puppy dog when he heard from the own bitch's mouth how fucked up she is.

Fuck him, they're both using each other.
>>
I've been watching some episodes with my bro, the last episode was pretty fucking infuriating.

Bitch doesn't deserve a second chance, Gus should leave her after finding out.
>>
>>80856733

this sounds like a cuck fantasy show

what a joke
>>
>>80856710
It's definitely not for everyone. I watched both seasons but mostly because I kept expecting it to get better and by the time I realised it probably wouldn't, I was near the end of the season so I just finished it.

It's one of those shows where the main characters are assholes, but they're poorly written imo. Which means you really don't sympathise with them when they do asshole-ish things (even though the writers want you to).
>>
>>80855499
DOES THIS SHOW SUCK OR NOT SUCK?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12601618
>>
>>80856673
> Creators: Judd Apatow, Lesley Arfin, Paul Rust
> Judd Apatow,
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judd_Apatow

you know the rest
>>
>>80857142
Maximum heeb overload
>>
>>80855499
the first season was good were gus was seeing other girls on the side and not taking mickey's shit. now in season two he is her whipping boy, he lost his backbone and it made the character unlikable, mickey was always unlikable.
>>
Randy spin off when
>>
>>80857580

I think gus is likeable in this season, are you a girl? It's like fucking real life, I have to be mean to my gf sometimes just so she doesn't get too big for her boots, but inside i just wanna always be nice to her
>>
>>80857714
i got tired of seeing him put up with mickey's lying and manipulation. in season one he fought back, now he rolls over on his belly every time to save a relationship with a horrible person. makes him look clingy and desperate.
>>
>>80857517
>I'm from a small goy town in Montana.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.