[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some bright, up-and-coming actors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: literally perfect.png (822KB, 1062x1018px) Image search: [Google]
literally perfect.png
822KB, 1062x1018px
Who are some bright, up-and-coming actors?
>>
You start, OP
>>
>>80850479
okie doke. This guy.
>>
>>
>>80851181
good post
>>
His career will be dead after that shit show lmao.
>>
>>80851258
I'll be anxiously awaiting her next kino.
>>
>>80851345
nah
>>
File: dafne-keen.jpg (18KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
dafne-keen.jpg
18KB, 720x450px
>>80851181
This.
>>
>>80851181
Agreed.
>>
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>80850417

They all suck.

Who is this guy?
>pic related
>youtube related
https://youtu.be/u2dQeAaoSaI

The old guy. Who is he?
>>
>>80850417
ever since Hail Ceasar I've had my eye on Alden Ehrenreich and actually think if given the right stuff to work with could pull of Han S olo pretty well
>>
>>80851677
I was actually pretty pleased when they announced that. I mean, I still think a young Han Solo movie sounds boring, but the kid is good. Hell of a lot better than most of the people on the short list.
>>
>>80851677
He looks better as a young Han Solo than I thought he would. I still think the movie will be a mess though.
>>
>>80850417
His eyes are haunting. HAUNTING.
>>
>>80850417
he'll be forgotten after Stranger Things ends
>>
>>80851890
Not unless I die before Stranger Things ends he won't.
>>
>>80851890
I think everybody in this thread will be forgotten in 5 years.
>>
>>80851974
I think everybody in this thread knows you're a giant faggot.
>>
>>80852096
Delet this
>>
>>80851769
>>80851746
guy you replied to here, i guess i need to clarify, it will probably be shit but he will be the best part
>>
>>80852958
Nah, I got you bruh
>>
File: mr steal your show.png (43KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
mr steal your show.png
43KB, 170x170px
Finn Wolfhard, without a doubt. The only hate he gets here is from literally jealous faggots who wanted to be as rich, famous, and likeable as him at that age, or resentment due to a vocal minority of pedofags who spam him.

If you look past the (few) cancerous fans, finn wolfhard actually has serious acting chops and has the personality of a chad. Just helps that he's cute.
>>
>>80851677
>Alden Ehrenreich
you mean that talentless kike that hollywood is trying to shove down our throats
>>
>>80854737
He really is something special. He's one of those few truly prodigious young people that come along every now and then with the potential to truly make an impact on the world of art. He is a gift.
>>
>>80854737
>>80854936
let the thread die, OP
>>
>>80854961
Sorry pal, just because (You) don't like him doesn't mean he's unpopular. I'm saving this thread like he's saving IT.
>>
File: Looks like (You)re wrong.png (346KB, 2278x954px) Image search: [Google]
Looks like (You)re wrong.png
346KB, 2278x954px
>>80854961
'fraid not friendo. Not the same person.
>>
>>80855066
>>80855112
There's ten other people in the thread besides me. Who the fuck else can you be.

So much for your likeable and not unpopular boycrush
>>
>>80855179
I don't have a crush on him... This is literally a thread for bright, up-and-coming actors. He fits the description perfectly.

His acting in Stranger Things is so well done because he doesn't play a caricature. He is believable as a regular kid, which is ten times harder than a villain, or a superhero, or weepy mom. He's just a good actor, and I'm optimistic for the rest of his career.
>>
>>80855066
> like he's saving IT.

And he really is. He's playing the best character, on top of being the strongest actor. It's going to be funny to hear Finn swear so much, they said they're bringing back the "Trashmouth" element from the book instead of the Richie "motormouth" Tozier from the miniseries.

>>80855179
That's right, bud. Ignore those lying eyes of yours.
>>
>>80855179
You're right, he's HUGELY unpopular. I'm sure waaaay more than 1.1 million human beings gave a shit about what you were doing at Finn's age.
>>
>>80855256
playing yourself is ten times harder than going outside of your comfort zone? I know this is b8 but god at least try making it believable
>>
File: Dass my boy.jpg (207KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Dass my boy.jpg
207KB, 1080x1349px
I'd say he's going places but he's already been. If he ends up as an Oscar winning actor/director, that's par for the course for him.
>>
he looks VERY jewish
>>
>>80855493
>playing yourself is ten times harder than going outside of your comfort zone?

Spoken like someone who has never had an acting class in his life. Yes, playing an over-the-top caricature is far easier than actually acting and playing an honest objective. Anyone can mug and be goofy. Being honest onstage is BY DEFINITION "going outside your comfort zone" because it requires you to actually be vulnerable. Read some Hagen or Stanislavski you uncultured rube.
>>
>>80855620
He's only a little bit Jewish. He goes to Catholic school.
>>
>>80855604
He could also be a successful musician if he sees fit. He's already performing his first benefit concert in LA this year. He's as magnanimous as he is gifted.
>>
>>80855664
>anyone can mug or be goofy

That's quite a generalization and there are a ton of people who don't feel comfortable going out of their comfort zone, hence why so many of them stick to the same types of roles. But I'm wasting my time with this, you and your supposed numerous Finnfag spammers don't like this kid because of his acting.
>>
>>80856571
>hence why so many of them stick to the same types of roles

Again, spoken like someone with a very perfunctory understanding of both the craft and business of acting. Typecasting is a reality of the industry. It has nothing to do with personal preference. The vast, vast, vast majority of actors don't "choose" which roles they play. They can can be selective about projects only to the extent that they are offered projects.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.