[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7862.jpg (113KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7862.jpg
113KB, 1600x600px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>80850007
Receding hairline
>>
Key is not funny at all
>>
Peele is not funny at all
>>
>>80850007
Most sketches were bad to unwatchable with some gems every couple episodes
>>
>>80850007

in my country, pey and keele is a joke .

nobody think they are funny .
>>
>>80850007
one of them is dating a bird beak comedienne
>>
their sketches are hit-and-miss a lot of the time. thy consistently draw a joke out waaayyy too long and it reduces the hilarity of their actual good stuff. other than that they are good.
>>
>>80850932
yea but that ass tho
>>
>>80850985
So basically SNL? At least they have the sense to not make the show and hour long.
>>
>>80850169
in my country, we have no television. we watch men and animals fight in pit. very bad much fun. nobody think they are safe from pit
>>
>>80850007
Chappelle show but less funny.
>>
Best K&P sketch that isn't the Substitute Teacher sketch

https://youtu.be/leL_bsHEZdM
>>
>>80850007
THEY STOLE MUH SHOW
>>
>>80851070
kek
>>
>>80851070
kek
>>
>>80850007
Their first season was lackluster, and they imitated Chappelle's Show too much (I imagine a lot of that was pushed by Comedy Central)

They got good from Season 2 and on, but Peele is obviously the more talented of the two of them
>>
>>80850985
Fair assessment
>>
>>80850007
NOICE
>>
>>80850007
I'm not 15 anymore and they're not on Mad TV anymore.
>>
>>80850007
I like Key & Peele, I liked MadTV more though :-/
>>
Very hit and miss, but the fucking aerobics/dead family sketch is seriously hilarious, goat sketch
>>
>>80851047
this raises a very good point
and by good point I mean my knob end
>>
They are great. Kinda like Chappelle Show meets Monty Python. Loved most of their sketches, but i especially like their surreal humor ones like dueling hats, noice and the weird playlist. Their racial is stuff is also okay, i like that they keep it simple and don't try ro be too edgy or political.
>>
File: keanu[1].jpg (143KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
keanu[1].jpg
143KB, 509x755px
>they quit the show to make this shit
>>
File: getoutrotten.png (458KB, 655x704px) Image search: [Google]
getoutrotten.png
458KB, 655x704px
>>
>>80850007
I don't know how else to say that I've never laughed at a single bit I've seen by them.

I could say their flaw is that they're just not funny, but clearly some people think so, so whatever.
>>
Reddit and reddit.
>>
>>80850007
Everything, Jesus this show fucking sucks. It's not even "stupid funny," it just makes solid, consistently paced unfunniness into an art form.

Two unfunny cuckfaggots who are being crammed down our throats by major network television.
>>
>>80850007
Not even a pol fag, but a lot of the sketches later in the seasons were so obviously left leaning it became unbearable.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUUDypEDNQ
>>
THEY'RE BLACK
>>
>>80850007
All of their sketches would be massively improved if they condensed them to about third of the length.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.