[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REJOICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: split.jpg (256KB, 1418x808px) Image search: [Google]
split.jpg
256KB, 1418x808px
REJOICE
>>
>>80847772
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80847772
Movie should have stayed fantastical, with the mystery about whether or not the beast was real untouched, but Shyamalan had to shit the bed once again
>>
>>80847837
fucking true. and that god awful final scene ruined the movie for me
>>
>>80847837
Except it wasn't real.
The entire film you're lead to believe that he transforms into something else through his drawings and then he doesn't.
Excellent use of subversion.
>>
> Guy works in a zoo, doing his thing
> Two playfull young women decide to tease him
> "Grabs his hands, put on their boobs", "Run away laughing"
mfw this little act may be the reason all his long contained crisis was set free and he went entirely bonkers.
>>
>>80847892
I've never seen Unbreakable. It just seemed to be a shitty way to end a movie, with a random diner and characters that weren't in the rest of the movie.
>>
>>80847772
REJOICE GODS EARS ARE STITCHES
>>
>>80847979
the nigga climbs walls tho
>>
>>80847772
Is this the first time they actually pull the "Movie is a secret sequel to another movie" move or has it been done before?
>>
>>80849653
10 Cloverfield Lane?
>>
File: 1486238541494.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486238541494.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>80847772
all that shit he started screaming was cringe as fuck
>>
>>80848301
PENETRATE YOU
>>
>>80851654
impure normie detected
>>
>>80851583
That garbage doesn't count as a movie
>>
>>80851583
People knew it would be a sequel by the time it came out. I mean a movie that was 100% it's own thing until you saw it and found out it's actually not
>>
I haven't seen it - what movie is this supposed to be a sequel of?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.