[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she old enough for kisses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: old enough for kisses.png (410KB, 856x440px) Image search: [Google]
old enough for kisses.png
410KB, 856x440px
Was she old enough for kisses?
>>
>>80839127
is this the "how old are you - old enough to kiss" film? forget it's name
>>
>>80839198
A kiss full of dollars
>>
Someone saves your busted ass from confederates, you gotta kiss 'em. Rules are rules.
>>
>>80839127
Old enough to pee
Old enough for me
>>
>>80839406
What do you have to do for blowies?
>>
>>80839459
They're ready for sex when they're done with school

And school is done at 2:30
>>
>>80839585
lol
>>
>>80839198

The movie is "The Beguiled". It's Gothic in the older literary meaning of the term; i.e. it's not about faggots in black lipstick cutting themselves.

Eastwood is a wounded Union soldier hiding from a Confederate cavalry patrol. Ferlin is the little girl who finds him. The patrol starts trotting by and Ferlin is about to scream giving away the hiding place, so Eastwood kisses her to keep her quiet.

Ferlin takes him back to the all female boarding school she lives at and the usual Southern Gothic shenanigans occur while Eastwood heals up. The women all start fighting over Eastwood's attentions. Eastwood is pushed down a staircase, breaks his leg, and the women amputate it.

Later and finally well enough to leave, Eastwood gets drunk, calls out all the women for their bullshit, announces he's leaving with one of the women, and kills Ferlin's pet turtle. The women apparently relent, plan a going away supper, at which Eastwood is fed poison mushrooms Ferlin picked.

Neither the director or Eastwood told Ferlin she was going to be kissed in the scene, so her look of shock and befuddlement is real.

TL;DR - It's not a pedo movie no matter how much 4chan would like it to be.
>>
>>80842401
nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>80842401

Sorry. Phone posting. The girl's name was Ferdin, not Ferlin.
>>
>>80839585
I like my women how I like my whiskey

Twelve years old and locked in the basement
>>
>>80839459
Old enough to count, old enough to mount.
>>
>>80839459
I kek'd louder than i should.
>>
>that scene in Unforgiven where Clint talks about cunny
Our guy
>>
>>80845145
link now plox
>>
>>80842401
pretty good post anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.