[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about her character that makes her so attractive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What is it about her character that makes her so attractive.
>>
>>80834308

she'es the average cute girl thats not
intimidating so many average guys feel entitled to her
>>
Obtainable.
>>
>>80834308
She's so cheery. Like you could say literally anything and she'd laugh/smile. Also

>not posting superior redhead Erin
>>
She's sweet and innocent. I want to defile her.
>>
>>80834364
>>80834420
the word you are looking for is approachable
>>
File: 1485357278776.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485357278776.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>80834308
she is naive and sweet and she cucks her lovers

literally the improved version of Pam
>>
File: blow job girl.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blow job girl.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>80834308
>What is it about her character that makes her so attractive.
I guess you really like dry, toothy blowjobs.
>>
How do people fight through watching this show? I managed to make it through the original because Gevais killed it but the cringe still had me suffering bad. The US characters just seemed too bland to overpower the second-hand embarassment. What's the mindset I need to get into to enjoy this?
>>
>>80834615
you dont really watch it, you play it on background while playing some games
>>
>>80834308
Dem Big 'Ol Titties
>>
>>80834661
>He's a tits guy.
>>
>>80834308
You being ugly and thinking you'd have a chance with her. Annoying as shit and not even that attractive at all.
>>
>>80834615
thats it, cringing through the first season is the key, season 3 is probably the funniest one and Steve Carell ups his game steadily all the way until he's gone then it turns o absolute shit. Until the very last season where it gets somewhat good again.
>>
>>80834656
That seems more like a 3rd or 4th run-through kind of deal if I were to ever do that. I generally don't watch shows while doing other shit.
>>
>>80834308
She'll be nice to you and act like your friend even if you creep her out, so even neckbeards feel like they have a chance.
>>
>>80834530

yeah that's what I meant to say
>>
>>80834420
Attainable, you mean.
>>
>>80834364
>>80834438
>>80834530
>>80835069
This. She's the perfect girl for beta orbiters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.