[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hammond_1.png (184KB, 361x316px) Image search: [Google]
hammond_1.png
184KB, 361x316px
what was his endgame?
>>
To create a park where you can view real life dinosaurs.
>>
To eat a dinosaur steak.
>>
To spare no expense.... apart from paying his IT worker a decent salary, causing the entire project to fall apart
>>
Chilean Sea Bass
>>
Chilli and Sea Bass
>>
File: 1468247810001.jpg (15KB, 256x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468247810001.jpg
15KB, 256x245px
>>80832945
>>80832990
WHICH IS IT THO
I NEED TO KNOW DAMMIT
>>
to ride his own T-Rex
>>
>>80832775
A hot meal
>>
>>80832893
The project was doomed anyway. You can't control nature. Chaos theory, nigga.
>>
>>80833030
it's CHILEAN and Seabass
>>
>>80833200
No it's not. Chili and Sea Bass is a popular dish in Costa Rica, which is near where the park's island is located.
>>
>>80833137
I always thought that was related to how the park would fail in the future, not to do with Nedry. If Nedry hadn't fucked it all up the dinosaur population would have gotten out of control and disaster would have struck then.
>>
>>80833272
>>>80833200
>No it's not. Chili and Sea Bass is a popular dish in Costa Rica, which is near where the park's island is located.
It's true. Just got back from Costa Rica. True Chili and Sea Bass must be prepared by someone named Alejandro to be authentic.
>>
>>80833200
NEWFAG
>>
I never understood why they didn't show him fucking the dinosaurs. They could already cross DNA with frogs why not fuck the dinosaur and get a baby trex son? Writers really dropped the ball on that one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.