[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ethnicity will he be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Green with Evil.png (948KB, 1413x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Green with Evil.png
948KB, 1413x1412px
What ethnicity will he be?
>>
Gay black latino transsexual

Screencap dis
>>
>he
Heh. That's where you're wrong shitlord
>>
>>80832232
a jew
>>
>>80832232
native american
>>
>>80832232
a non-binary sunni muslim goatkin
>>
>>80832411
I think Muslim is likely since all the native Americans are dead
>>
>>80832664

Yeah, Mohammad's favourite colour was green after all.

But we should fucking exterminate them. They are like the orcs of this world. Evil with intent.
>>
Isn't the Green Ranger just Rita gone rogue?
>>
>>80832387
I mean, Tommy canonically is supposed to be of Native American descent, so this would probably make the most sense.
>>
>>80832772
Green with Evil.
>>
>>80832232

What is that pic?
>>
>>80832880
Kimberly is supposed to be White, Trini is supposed to be Asian, Billy is supposed to be White, and Zack is supposed to be black.
>>
>>80833196
The Green Ranger helmet from the new movie.
Rita has it at the beginning in her fight with the Zordon's team.
>>
They should just have Jason do it. I know the guy, he isn't doing much right now. He said he would be down.
>>
>>80832232
The lips look so stupid
>>
>>80832232
I heard they want the Green ranger/Tommy will be Evan Peters.
>>
>>80833218

Thanks.
>>
>>80833316

Are you guys talking about current movie or next movie or next tv show season?
>>
>>80833316
I'd love that but it's probably not true
>>80833410
Lol Saban is absolutely not looking to get Evan Peters for the TV show
>>
File: IMG.jpg (160KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
160KB, 384x480px
>>80833316
I can see Evan Peters as Tommy, especially the evil Green ranger version.
>>
>>80832232
Chinese to appeal the to the Asian market.
>>
>>80833453

I can also see him as comic relief ranger since I remember him best from before American Horror Story.
>>
>>80833692
Tommy is in no way a comic relief character. And Evan Peters isn't that funny.
>>
>>80833547

appeal to chinese market not asian market. most of asia are terrified of china. except cambodia. cambodia is china's loyal and obedient province.
>>
>>80833722

i'm talking about green ranger. someone in another thread posted a wiki paragraph saying green ranger is sometimes comic relief.
>>
>>80833783
Japanese Tommy?
>>
>>80832232
>black ranger
>the character is black
>his name is Zach, which rhymes with black
>his fighting style is called "hip-hopkido"
How fucking racial can you get?

If the action scenes weren't footage from the Japanese show, I guarantee that his power weapon would have been a spear instead of an axe

pic unrelated: Trini was the best of them
>>
>>80832232
If he's Evil? White.
>>
For fucks sake reboot the suits in teh sequel

thats horrendous
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.