[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his problem, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3588.jpg (240KB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3588.jpg
240KB, 2400x1200px
what was his problem, /tv/?
>>
>>80828407
incoherent motivations?
>>
religious sandpeople bothered them during one of their visits on Earth

that pissed them off enough to decide to nuke the planet with the xeno-goo, but they fucked up and dropped a vase or some shit and tried to escape, but this guy took a long-ass nap in the cryobed until humans evolved into a starfaring civilization and woke him
>>
>Having the best dream ever you are just about to stick your bald white dick in your hot maths teacher
>Get dragged out your dream by your capsule opening
>Some robot dude is all up in your face
>"what's the secret to eternal life"
>That shit takes ages to explain and you are still groggy as hell
>Realise you missed out on that awesome dream
>"Dude quick come on this old foggy is dying"
>Wrinkle Mc Prune-face tells you about how the attack on his life left him scared and deformed
>Whisper ayy lmao in his ear
>Go apeshit
>>
Humans killed jesus who was an engineer
>>
Poor dude was whitewashed
>>
>>80829596
I think Scott realized how fucking retarded that sounded and since reconsidered.

He should have had the balls to say it outright in the film in the 1st place, instead of an interview.
>>
>>80828407
Jews killed Jesus who was suppose to be an Engineer

they want revenge
>>
>>80829629
>He should have had the balls to say it outright in the film in the 1st place, instead of an interview.

This. It could actually be a good scene and make viewers understand something at least.
>>
>>80828407
The robot said, in alienese: "Rip my head off and kill these people."
>>
>>80828407
He read the script
>>
>>80830038
Doesnt everyone want to see their parents die?
>>
>>80828407
>be average joe soldier working in a bioweapon facility in a middle of bumfuck nowhere
>breakout kills all your buddies and you're forced to go into hibernation
>get woke up centuries later by some monkey witch doctor barbarian
>he tells you that you're a god and because he built some shitty tin man (who translates all this like Google Translate) so is he, and demands immortality from you lol
What would you do, /tv/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.