[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix The Walking Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7685.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7685.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
How do we fix The Walking Dead?
>>
By actually watching it instead of just shitposting about it and thinking your opinion matters. It's a perfectly fine show.

Only the most retarded of vaping fedora autists think otherwise.
>>
>>80828915
How many more years will the hate-watchers keep up with the autism you think?
>>
>>80829002
As long as the show is still running there will be autistic retards shitting on it. About a year after it ends those same idiots will start calling it kino.
>>
>>80828277
Cancel it after the first season.
>>
The show lacks direction, the people need to have some goal instead of just "survive", which worked for the first two seasons, but got old fast. Now all it does is introduce characters as it kills off others in retarded ways.
You'd think the chance of turning into a zombie with even a slight scratch would lead to everyone using some sort of body armor and never venturing out alone but no....
>>
>>80828277
Kill off Rick and his gang so we only have to spend time with Negan-Eugene and the tiger king.
>>
Alien invasion
>>
>>80829360
A new spin on the zombie thing, or super sentai armor. Sure.
>>
>>80829360
I guess the hope for a cure is gone, but I liked when they were trying to get to the CDC then DC when that failed.

Honestly I think they should end the show with Rick's gang losing decisively to Negan, and Rick's silhouette shambling so that it's unclear if he is just hurt or if he turned, then cut to black.
>>
>>80828277
More lgbtqia characters, preferably of racial minorities
>>
>>80828277
Needs more Negan. Every scene without Negan feels like filler now.
>>
>>80829789
This. Also wouldn't hurt if they were like, really fat.
>>
>>80828277
Full frontal Eugene nudity
>>
>>80829880
You mean plus-sized.
>>
>>80829889
My deepest apologies.

Consider my privilege checked
>>
>>80829880
Watch the microaggressions, my friend, then check your thin privilege. There is not a skinny person inside of them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.