[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your son's path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (354KB, 1991x1167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 1991x1167px
*blocks your son's path*
>>
>>80828136
>children are allowed to play in the street but adults aren't
Guy wasn't hurting anybody, didn't even touch anybody. Just strolled through and played under the water for a bit.
>>
>>80828179
That puerto rican woman was just being a bitch. It looked like a hot summer day the guy just came back from the dead after rotting in a bog for 3 days. Let the man have a refreshing hydrant shower. He has a son too!
>>80828136
Also kek at the fat boy. We all know what youre doing fatty. Just because you wear a swimming shirt doesn't magically disguise that you arent fat.
>>
>>80828179
Made me kinda mad how bitchy that mom was being as if her nigger kids didn't damage public property.
>>
>>80828179
>>80828307
>>80828309

DESU I liked how she acted, I presume she expected his old ass to be uppity and trying to ruin the kid's fun, and was confused as to what the fuck was going on.

I could easily see her thinking he was going to start yelling about wasting the city's water, and being irresponsible or some ish.
>>
>>80828391
It also seemed like a molesting or an abduction waiting to happen. Or he just looked like a crazy hobo.
>>
>>80828136
What is this from?
>>
>>80828391
Why do you choose to speak in ebonics?
>>
>>80828136
Harold was a CUTE here he was so childish. Does coming back from the dead put you in a child like state for a few hours or what?

>>80828617
Iron Fist
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 1273x1165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1273x1165px
>>80828136
*blocks his business partner's wife's son's old kung fu master's son's path*
Really made me think
>>
>>80828655
How white are you that you classify that as ebonics
>>
Harold had the best character arc in an otherwise very dull poorly written series.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.