[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treyvon: The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 40

File: TrayvonMartinLutherKing.png (608KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
TrayvonMartinLutherKing.png
608KB, 604x608px
>http://variety.com/2017/film/news/jay-z-trayvon-martin-movie-documentary-series-weinstein-1202015276/

>Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film

>Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and the Weinstein Company are partnering on an ambitious series of film and television projects about Trayvon Martin, Variety has learned.

>The indie label and the rap icon won a heated bidding war for the rights to two books — “Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat It” and “Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin.” The 2012 shooting of the 17-year-old Martin sparked a national debate about racial profiling and inequities of the criminal justice system that brought about the Black Lives Matter movement. The African-American high school student was killed by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man, who was a member of the neighborhood watch in his Florida community. He claimed he shot Martin, who was unarmed, in self defense after the two became involved in a physical altercation. Zimmerman’s acquittal on a second-degree murder charge inspired protests around the country.

>"Suspicion Nation” is by Lisa Bloom and recounts her experience covering the trial for NBC. She looks at the mistakes made by prosecutors that caused them to lose what she describes as a “winnable case.” “Rest in Power” is by Martin’s parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin. It tells a more personal story, looking at Martin’s childhood and the aftermath of his death.

>There were several other studios interested in the project, including Fox Searchlight, Universal on behalf of Will Packer, and Ted Field. The Weinstein Company closed the deal last week. TWC honchos Harvey Weinstein and David Glasser had a marathon meeting on Oscar weekend in their Los Angeles office with Jay Z and Martin’s parents. They made it clear that they were most concerned with seeing their son’s life and legacy honored.
>>
that t-shirt literally just reinforces the fact that nigger men all look alike
>>
File: treytrey.jpg (314KB, 723x1106px) Image search: [Google]
treytrey.jpg
314KB, 723x1106px
I hope they include this scene, since according to witness testimony during the trial this was literally how it played out.
>>
>Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and the Weinstein Company are partnering
((()))
>>
>>80828794
My thoughts exactly
>>
Who to play Zimmerman?

Brad Pitt? Chris Evans?

Need someone with blond hair and light eyes.
>>
>>80828066
Can't wait to see the showdown scene

Zimzam gets out his car in full nazi regalia, small boy trayvon sees him and squares off his stance. Rain assaults the ground as the men square off.

Will be absolute dindukino
>>
Is he going to be portrayed as a victim? He got shot because he wouldn't stop pummeling zim zam.
>>
>>80828942
edward norton

american history x2: dindu nuffin
>>
>>80828227
>Literally
>>
>>80828954

I wish I had the old copypasta where zimm is doing chinups and the closeup of his knuckles with H-E-I-L H-I-T-L-E-R tattooed on them and then we cut to treyvon and he's talking to his teacher telling him how he wants to be an astronaut and then later Zimm jumps him on the walk home.
>>
i have a boner right now thinking about seeing zim zam as a tv villain
>>
>>80829070
>8th Grader Trayvon Martin is walking home in his graduation cap and gown
>Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman driving around in his Confederate Flag draped pickup
>Zimmerman spots Trayvon through the night by the glow of his halo
>The Klansman takes chase
>The football star nearly outruns him, but he is trapped by a "do not enter" sign
>Faced with certain death or disobeying the law, he makes his stand
>Trayvon attempts to reason his attacker, but the illiterate racist will have none of it
>Zimmerman steps out of his vehicle and asks "Any last words?"
>Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and replies "World Peace"
>"WHITE POWER!" exclaims Zimmerman as he unloads with his fully-automatic assault rifle
>If not for the Republican party he may have survived, but the skinhead's extended magazine, unfettered by their legislation unloads hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Piece Prize recipient
>Zimmerman then bashes his own head into the curb repeatedly screaming "help me!"
>When he is finished, Hitler himself steps back into his gas-guzzling vehicle
>As Trayvon lay dying, the last thing he sees is the "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disapear into the night
>>
>whole movie is just Trayvon living as a black youth, saying insightful things to those around him, trying to help his family and do well in school
>5 minutes before the end of the movie
>he takes a single brown skittle
>"there are gonna be better days, I know it"
>slips the single skittle into his mouth
>suddenly cuts to Zimmerman
>"GET DOWN, GET DOWN EVERYBODY THERE'S A FUCKING NIGGER IN THE STREET"
>all the white people duck for cover
>Trayvon starts turning around in slow motion
>Zimmerman is running at him with a sawn off shotgun screaming in slow motion
>he steps up on a fire hydrant and jumps towards Trayvon
>pushes the barrel against his head in mid air
>close up on Zimmerman's face, he's monstrous and angry
>close up on Trayvon, he peacefully closes his eyes
>silhouette of the blood raining out of Trayvon's head
>fade to black
>credits
>>
File: 1465793474276.jpg (54KB, 470x396px) Image search: [Google]
1465793474276.jpg
54KB, 470x396px
>>80829069
he's right, all of those word ballons are taken from descriptions of what witnesses heard or recalled that night, including the "you got me" line which is fucking hilarious to me, why the fuck would anybody not acquainted with guns and shootings say something as casual as that? "you got me" what the fuck is that?
>>
>>80829069

If you watched the trial according to witness testimony (saw Martin on top of him bashing his head into the pavement, etc) and physical forensic evidence that actually is exactly what happened.
>>
>>80828942
Dolph Lundgren
obviously
>>
who will play jaffa?
>>
>>80829199
And then anon became the cartoon
>>
Trayvon Martin walked across the street, quietly humming a Christian hymn that his grandmother used to sing to him as a child. He looked up to see that it was raining and pulled his hoodie up before tucking the Skittles and iced tea into his pocket so that it wouldn't get wet.

George Zimmerman rode along in his car while listening to the anthem of Nazi Germany at full volume, light from the street lamps gleaming off of his bald head. Suddenly he saw Trayvon and was instantly filled with rage when he saw this little ape walking in his proud white neighborhood.

Zimmerman grabbed his Hitler Youth knife and AK-47 assault rifle, which was illegally modified for full auto and had banana clips loaded with cop killer rounds. You could never be too careful with these monkeys, after all.

"Hey you fucking nigger, what are you doing here?!" Zimmerman yelled.

Trayvon jumped when he heard Zimmerman's brazen swearing and use of racial slurs. His grandmother had always made sure that such language was never spoken in her household.

"Please sir," Trayvon said politely "I am only on my way home to my grandmother's house."

"You walked into the wrong neighborhood, nigger." Zimmerman said as he cocked his AK-47 assault rifle.

Trayvon threw up his hand over his head in surrender. The iced tea and Skittles hit the wet pavement.

"HEIL HITLER!" Zimmerman yelled before unloading the entire clip of his AK-47. Trayvon never stood a chance against Zimmerman's full-auto assault. Trayvon hit the ground, bleeding out from 57 bullet wounds.

"That'll teach niggers to walk around in my proud Aryan neighborhood." Zimmerman sneered. He clicked his heels together and gave a crisp Nazi salute before leaving the boy to die.

Trayvon looked up to the sky and saw the hand of black Jesus come down and lift him directly to Heaven.

Zimmerman pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911. "Yes, 911?" Zimmerman said as he polished his AK-47 menacingly. "I'd like to report a robbery..."
>>
File: dante-be-knocking1.gif (51KB, 181x292px) Image search: [Google]
dante-be-knocking1.gif
51KB, 181x292px
>>80828066
>George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man

Oh, so they aren't mixed race when they're niggers, but they are mixed race when they be killers. Dante be knocking for some hypocrisy.
>>
>>80829216

heh, pretty good

The Thor guy would be good too, needs a big swastika tattoo as well though.
>>
>>80828954
>>80829070
>>80829165
>>80829182
>>80829305

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCE1TpvH_-E
>>
>>80828066
Can't wait to see ZimZam played by a Blonde Haired Blue Eyed White guy

Interesting how Spics become White as Snow the minute they commit crimes
>>
>>80829313
Democrats will never not be the party of the one drop rule when it comes to their slaves.
>>
>>80829347
Is it, dare I say it, Schwaza kino?
>>
>>80829301

I know it's something you, and a hell of a lot of other people, will never accept or believe, but according to multiple witnesses in the neighborhood and forensics that is actually exactly how it played out. Like it's pointless even discussing it really because even if someone showed you a videotape of it unless it showed treyvon shot in the back of the head execution style by a grinning zimmerman you would just refuse to believe it anyway.
>>
>>80829392
>Commited a crime
>Implying
>>
>>80828066
>George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old
what the fuck, I always thought he was late thirties
>>
>>80829658

He would have aged a heap from the circus they put him through.

Stress can really age you
>>
Four days after being acquitted Zimmerman dragged an entire family out of a burning overturned SUV and saved all their lives.

>http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/22/us/florida-zimmerman-vehicle/
>>
>>80829347
This is the most accurate and logical recount of the truth that there is. According to the autopsy report. There was NONE of Zimmerman's blood on Trayvon Martins body at all including his hands. So much for the alleged 'ground and pound' It was raining that night. There were NO grass stains on Zimmerman's clothes at all. Trayvon's pants were soaked from the knees down indicating that he was on his knees before he died. Voice recognition experts and technology were not allowed into court. Zimmerman's video taped walkthrough with the police was not allowed to be used in court as well.
>>
>>80828066
Oy vey dees OJ documentaries and shows are winning every award. What can we do to ride on their coat tails while at the same time bring in the shekels from the negroes by making the """"""""""murderer"""""""""" a white goyim?
>>
>>80829182
>he takes a single brown skittle
They don't make brown skittles you fucking idiot. It's fruit candy.
>>
>>80829827
> first he rids the world of a rabid nigger next he saves an entire family from a fiery death

Zimmerman is a true hero
>>
>>80829891

Incorrect on almost every count;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman

>He could not hear any pounding or hitting, but did see "downward arm motion, multiple times" that "looked like punches" from the person on top. He heard a "help" from the person on the bottom, and Good said "cut it out", and that he was going to call 911. He went back inside to call 911, but he heard a gunshot before the call was completed. Good's call to 911 was played for the jury.

>Good testified that his statement in earlier interviews of "MMA-style" was in reference to the person on top straddling the person on the bottom, and striking them. He testified he did not see the person on top slamming the person on bottom's body or head into the concrete. He said the recorded calls for help from the other's 911 calls did not sound the same as the cries for help he heard. On cross-examination he stated that he could not be sure that additional hitting or head pounding was not happening, he just did not see well enough to say that it did happen. Using photographs of Zimmerman and Martin from that night, he identified Martin as the person on top, and Zimmerman as the person on the bottom.[146]

>Defense attorney West had Good go over a sketch of the scene and positions of the participants that he had made shortly after the incident. Between the time Good was initially outside, and when his 911 call began, he went upstairs and down a hallway to get his phone, at which time he looked out a window and saw Martin's body on the ground. Good stated that in his opinion it was Zimmerman's voice screaming for help.[147][148][149][150][151][152]
>>
>>80829916

They do tho
>>
>>80829891
The trial already proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that Trayboon savagely attacked Zimmerman. The only remaining question is whether his attack was racially motivated or if he was just a dumb, violent 'youth' like so many other.
>>
>>80828227
You know they won't actually tell the truth.
>>
While Zimmerman is an honorary white, I still hope he's portrayed as Hispanic in this flick.
>>
>>80829955

You also have to factor in all the lives he saved that Treyvon would have murdered if he had grown into the career criminal he was shaping up to be. So he saved those victims by changing the timeline by stopping the "no-limit-nigga" before he got started.
>>
File: 4326.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
4326.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>80828066
>>
>>80829891
>Voice recognition experts and technology were not allowed into court.

Trayvon's dad confirmed it was Zimmerman yelling for help
>>
>>80829891
>>80830085
black bois mad af
>>
>>80830089
>His dad

How would he know what Trayvon's voice sounds like?
>>
>>80830085
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
> posted 33 times in the span of less than a month

Pathetic desu
>>
>>80830130
His dad was in his life, you dick.
>>
File: 1463010611080.jpg (43KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1463010611080.jpg
43KB, 330x319px
>>80830130
>>
>>80828066
>George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man,
As Ludachris as this idea is, at least they acknowledge this and don't make him look like Ryan Gosling
>>
>>80830085
really hope you're not doing this for free
>>
>>80829891

You are right about one thing, there was actually something they they didn't allow in court; Treyvon's violence, his multiple fights at school, his burglary devices and stolen property found in his locker by teachers, his frequent marijuana use, his threats and violence against his school bus driver, his gangsta "no limit nigga" posts on twitter where he posed with guns, joints and money.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman#Admissibility_of_evidence

>Judge Nelson ruled that Martin's school records, history of marijuana use, fights, and photos and text from the teen's phone should not be mentioned during the trial. The judge did say that she might change her mind during the trial if the subjects become relevant.[87]
>>
>>80830166
Does that make you jealous?
>>
>>80828066
heh, even the the blacks that lived in sanford laughed about him getting his shit shot off.

central florida niggas hate south florida niggas, and seminole county niggas is the hatingest of all of them.
>>
>>80830223
No, my father was in my life too.
>>
>>80829017
not
>american history x2: electric jigaboo
SAD!!
>>
File: kek.jpg (60KB, 792x503px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
60KB, 792x503px
>>80830130
>>
>>80829284
jaffa
>>
So since Zimmerman was found Not Guilty doesn't that mean the movie has to pay him for using his name/likeliness?
>>
>>80828181
in the thumbnail I thought it was an eddie murphy shirt
>>
File: 1489994877225.jpg (63KB, 620x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489994877225.jpg
63KB, 620x641px
>>80830023
those are really good.

not even bullshittin, they are good.
>>80830130
>it aint me plays
>>
There will be a scene in the movie where a black man is rude to Zimmerman and his wife. Then a scene of a group of black men cat-calling his wife. Making Zimmerman hate all black people.

Screencap this.
>>
>>80830244
Yeah, while you were in his balls.
>>
>>80830333
Is that before or after the scenes where he goes to KKK and neo-nazi rallys?
>>
>>80830366

Or the scenes where he assaults his cowering wife because he is enraged over clip size restrictions and assault rifle laws.
>>
What are the chances of them shoehorning Trump in this somehow? Maybe they can make a scene where he sees Trump on tv and makes a remark about how he'd have his vote if he ran for president
>>
>>80830404
Probably, also he watches TV in an SS uniform of course
>>
>>80829347
>not sour skittles and watermelon tea
Would reality have been too racist?
>>
>>80830434
and he calls his tv "Volksempfaenger" and obviously drives a VW
>>
>>80830404
>Trump cheers when the verdict is read
>There is still hope for the white race! Thank you Goerge Zimmerman for giving me the courage to run for President!
>>
>>80830488
An all white VW with a blood drop cross on the bonnet
>>
>>80830264
No. Public figures are fair game with some limits.
>>
>>80830529
When he walks by some shaved-head white people doing the Hitler salute and shouting racist slurs he smirks.
>>
>>80830488
so close

he speaks in german the entire FILM, and has subtitles in Fraktur script
>>
Great, it will be just about as biased as Making A Murderer was.
>>
>>80829191
>implying you wouldn't want to go out with a one-liner
>>
>>80830556
He runs the local chapter of the KKK and Trayvon sees him doing a cross burning
>>
>>80830584
Me? I'll die Baneposting.
>>
>>80830624
>this was extremely painful
>*dies*
>>
>>80830582
>the police are always right in every circumstance always forever
>human pettiness stops where the badge begins

Please stop being retarded.
>>
>>80830685
>He a gud boi, he dindu nuffin!
>>
>>80830624
>they expect one of us in the wreckage brother
>>
>>80830624

>Treyvon *catching sight of Zim's gun as he is on top of him* "If I pull that off would you die?"
>Zim "It would be extememly painful"
>Treyvon *wrestling for the gun* "You're... a big... guy..."
>*Zimmerman gains control of the gun and shoots him in the chest*
>Zim "For you."
>>
>>80830685
What the fuck are you talking about? Let me guess, you're another one of the retarded faggots that believed everything from the doc the two tumblrina dykes fed you and didn't do any research yourself into the case? Kill yourself after you kill the entire |Avery family you fucking literal nigger of whatever color you are.
>>
File: 1464098055137.gif (3MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
1464098055137.gif
3MB, 192x144px
The good times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
>>
>>80830322
This can't be a real tweet
>>
>>80828066
(((Weinstein)))
>>
>>80830771
>the roof koreans
good times
>>
>>80828066
WE
>>
>>80830790
It was
>>
>>80830771
I miss pre-r/the-donald /pol/
>>
File: 1444789136104.png (87KB, 275x266px) Image search: [Google]
1444789136104.png
87KB, 275x266px
>>80828066
>Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film
>>
>Weinstein company
>>
>>80828227
pretty much this
>>
>>80830130
Holy shit, nice one

>>80830166
Dat nigger mad
>>
File: ff.jpg (80KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
80KB, 640x720px
>>80831396
Shitty bait

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1487531071292.jpg (50KB, 711x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487531071292.jpg
50KB, 711x355px
>>80831396
Let's start with you
>>
>>80828227
thats still wrong though

Lil tray tray saw gz, went home, called his cow of a gf, then went back outside to confront him, circled his truck like a chimp while GZ was on the phone with police.

Absolutely the aggressor in this situation and 100% deserved to die.

Just when the plebs start to forget the kikes have to make a movie about it. Expect a few 80 year old white women to have their heads caved in after this comes out.
>>
>>80829827
huh why did I never hear about this.
>>
Its just going to be about trayvon's youth. Him being a good boy, going to church. Maaaaaybe do some small crime shit, but its all to support his mother or under pressure etc. Zimmerman will hardly appear if at all.

He talks to his mother (a kindly black woman) about wanting to graduate and work an honest job.

Final scene is him walking out of the door and the scene fades to black. Then a gunshot is heard. Roll credits.
>>
>>80828942
Idris Alba.
Idris Alba should play every white role.
>>
>>80828794
This
>>
>>80831704
yeah, they are going to ignore he was such a little shit, that his mother had to send him a few hundred miles away so he wouldnt get killed in the 305 for being such a little shitbird, and robbing everything he saw.
>>
>>80830209
>lets just ignore any and all evidence that shows treyvon wasn't the perfect angel his parents perceived him as

Our legal system is so goddam terrible
>>
>>80829011
>weinstein
>>
>>80829165
Top kek 10/10
>>
>>80830404
Oh you bet your ass he's making a cameo. If something is negative in 2017 trump has to be involved.
>>
>>80829347
Deep
>>
>>80828066
I'm so stoked. There's no way they can make a movie where Tray-tray lives at the end, so we'll get to see him die again in HD on a house-sized screen.

Coupled with that, the inability of ((((Hollywood)))) to display even the slightest bit of nuance means we'll get literally aryan George Adolf Zimmerman blasting away on a cowering Trayvon while yapping about DAMN NIGGERS BLEEDING ALL OVER MY STREET.

It'll be the most white-poweriest movie in a long time, people will be using WEBMs of the blackwalk down scene to troll shitlibs for YEARS.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the trayvon martin movie vocaroo that some anon made a while ago?
>>
>>80830230
our big BLM marches were nothing compared to the daily vigils for the gays that got shot up. Not to mention how they literally painted the fucking town rainbow
>>
>>80829347
This... this is kino

So sad that sick white man staged his execution
>>
>>80828794
Yup.
>>
>>80828942
>>
>>80833023
perfect

now tray tray

im thinking a cancer kid like barely old enough to walk and sick enough that they could actually kill him and make this a real snuff film to appease the jew producers.
>>
>>80828942
>Its gonna be a Trump look alike
>>
>>80830030
It was without a doubt racially motivated

Remember liltrayray went home and called that black hog and said a creepy cracker wanted to rape him, then went back out to confront and attack George.

Thank fuck GZ was carrying or he would have been nogged right there on the cement
>>
>>80828227
the scary thing is that you probably honestly believe this is exactly how it went down, word for word, frame for frame.
>>
>>80828066
Why are blacks so fucking stupid? The black criminals are the ones who ruin their communities yet they throw tantrums when they are killed, do blacks just want to live in crime infested shitholes or something?
>>
>>80833333
yes they do, it's their nature
nice quints btw
>>
>>80833373
So why dont they legislate the removal of police in nigger majority areas so blacks cant be oppressed by whitey police forever?
>>
>>80833287
That's exactly how it went down you worthless nigger
>>
>>80833287
his own landwhale gf literally told the court that he doubled back (after reaching his dads house) with the explicit reason of ambushing Zimmerman.
>>
>>80833469
because niggers will complain no matter what
- police present "whitey beez oppressing us 'n shiet!"
- no police present "where da po-lees at? whitey don't care bout us!"
>>
>>80833538
So what? Just let them live with no police and dont ever bring back police, let these stupid apes suffer for the rest of time.
>>
>>80833469
thats already what they do, when someone gets shot in Baltimore, South side chicago, East St Louis the police just show up much later and go through the motions since blacks don't give information on the criminals in their community anyway.
>>
File: mad excellent.png (286KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
mad excellent.png
286KB, 656x368px
>>80829165
>>
>those trial threads on /pol/

Pure 4chan kino. I was in there every day for 2 weeks and I'm not even American
>>
>>80833595
I heard in Camden that niggers have been seen raping black women casually and no one does a thing about it.
>>
>>80828066

I remember when Black peop ... wait, I remember when Black men were cool, back in the 90s if you were like 8 yrs old.
>>
>>80830030
Trayvon was talking with his girlfriend on the phone while Zimmerman was following him. She said on the Piers Morgan show or whatever that she told Trayvon that Zimmerman might have been a gay rapist, and they had a quick discussion on what to do with him. That is seriously the reason why Trayvon went back to beat up Zimmerman: he thought that he was a gay rapist.
>>
>>80833902
Zim is a mexican and mexicans really fucking hate niggers. They will probably genocide every niggers in North America when they become the majority in the next decade.
>>
File: IMG_7968.jpg (159KB, 1255x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7968.jpg
159KB, 1255x770px
>>80828942
Jack Black
>>
>>80831814
How dare you exclude Whoopi Goldberg. Unless you meant she would play Barrack O'Bammma.
>>
>>80833595
>Crime happens in ghetto neighbourhood
>Nobody will say a word to police
>Then somebody they're related to bites it
>"HOW COME THE POLICE HAVEN'T SOLVED IT THEY MUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE
Every time
>>
>>80831652
You know why.
>>
>Movie makes hundreds of millions, everybody encouraged to see it to fight racism
>George sues for defamation for it being entirely wrong
>Wins the profits
>Can't simmer the Zimmer
If only
>>
File: diallo29a-2-web.jpg (170KB, 970x1375px) Image search: [Google]
diallo29a-2-web.jpg
170KB, 970x1375px
Why do the biggest pieces of shit get the most outrage?

Like that African who got shot 41 times while trying to take out his driver's license, that was messed up

So how come he got 1/100th as much attention as that fucking Orc that beat the shit out of an Asian shopkeeper, then charged into the street, punched a cop and started trying to take the cop's gun from the retention holster?
>>
>>80828066
Say it with me

/pol/ was right again
>>
File: Dolph_Lundgren.jpg (85KB, 1013x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph_Lundgren.jpg
85KB, 1013x1000px
>>80833985
Not nearly aryan enough.
>>
>>80831704
>Maaaaaybe do some small crime shit, but its all to support his mother or under pressure

>He talks to his mother (a kindly black woman) about wanting to graduate and work an honest job.

this is absolutely going to be incuded, mark my words
>>
File: e27.jpg (611KB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
e27.jpg
611KB, 917x4143px
>>80828066
early storyboards have leaked
>>
>>80834454
Because Mr. 41's killer got jail time, so they can't use it as a narrative that says the system is rigged against blacks.
>>
File: Trayvon movie.png (151KB, 1396x523px) Image search: [Google]
Trayvon movie.png
151KB, 1396x523px
/pol/ already wrote the script
>>
>>80833676
Just like the mother continent :^)
>>
File: 1490363704368.jpg (9KB, 249x165px) Image search: [Google]
1490363704368.jpg
9KB, 249x165px
>>80834454
>>
>>80834454
Carlton died?
>>
File: Channing.jpg (91KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
91KB, 620x400px
>>80834596
>>
>>80834454
Because it's more profitable for ((them)) to have everyone arguing rather than any sort of consensus
>>
>>80828066
weinstein has been failing and bleeding money for years now
>>
>>80834596
>Luis Guzman
>doing pull-ups

You lost me.
>>
>>80833287
you didn't watch the trial
>>
>>80833287
Forensic evidence establishes that's basically how it went down.

Dialogue aside, there's little to no doubt that's how it went down.
>>
>>80834596
>that pilot sub-plot

outstanding
>>
>>80834572
>money for dem programs
It makes me fucking sick how quickly a black always gets back to this

A godamn WEEK after 9/11 State Senator Barack Obama had already written an article saying the attack wouldn't have happened if Americans invested more in welfare and education for minority communities

>I know, I have seen, the desperation and disorder of the powerless: how it twists the lives of children on the streets of Jakarta or Nairobi in much the same way as it does the lives of children on Chicago’s South Side, how narrow the path is for them between humiliation and untrammeled fury, how easily they slip into violence and despair. I know that the response of the powerful to this disorder-alternating as it does between a dull complacency and, when the disorder spills out of its proscribed confines, a steady, unthinking application of force, of longer prison sentences and more sophisticated military hardware-is inadequate to the task. I know that the hardening of lines, the embrace of fundamentalism and tribe, dooms us all. We will have to make sure, despite our rage, that any U.S. military action takes into account the lives of innocent civilians abroad. We will have to be unwavering in opposing bigotry or discrimination directed against neighbors and friends of Middle Eastern descent. Finally, we will have to devote far more attention to the monumental task of raising the hopes and prospects of embittered children across the globe—children not just in the Middle East, but also in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and within our own shores.
>>
>>80833287
the scarier thing is that all the facts support Zimmerman's version of events yet you wont even consider a different viewpoint as virtue signalling is the more attractive option.
>>
File: Rachel Jeantel.jpg (297KB, 1195x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Jeantel.jpg
297KB, 1195x1000px
will it be based on the book?
>>
File: 1459503469815.jpg (85KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1459503469815.jpg
85KB, 444x467px
>>80834596
>>
>announce movie exactly one month after Zimmerman would have a legal right to royalties under Florida law and media depicting actual events

Pretty fucking low Hollywood. None of them knew Trey yet have no qualms profiting from this. Bunch of cunts.

>captcha
wut
>>
File: black kid pranks dad.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
black kid pranks dad.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>80830130
>How would he know what Trayvon's voice sounds like?

kek
>>
>Weinstein

and literally a dindu nuffin film
>>
>>80834596
Based Israel
>>
File: 1489589034952.jpg (49KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
1489589034952.jpg
49KB, 564x704px
>all this info I never knew about the case that I didn't bother to follow
>>
>series of films about some thug nigger getting shot by a mexican jew

lol
>>
>>80829827
>after being acquitted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8&channel=UCRr1IaDCamwj44ncnWFTUjg
>>
This movie is going to be woke af bruh
>>
>>80834454
There was a case where a cop shot into a vehicle hitting a child in a back seat, nobody cared cause he was White. Police brutality is much less a race thing, as it is an incompetence thing.
>>
>>80837347
Remember too the white guy who was literally just holding his hands up on his porch when he was fatally shot, and all the other cops said that he had never moved or done anything to be shot.
But he was white, so therefore it's not a problem I guess. I think that cop who actually fired wasn't punished, despite like 5 other officers on scene saying it was completely uncalled for.
>>
>>80830322
top fucking kek that image

so accurate
>>
>>80828066
Wait, Trayvon led to BLM? I thought that was Michael Brown.
>>
>>80828227
wow, powerful image.

should be in the Smithsonian imo
>>
>>80833287
oh no? please tell us then, expert on scene witness, how it went down, word for word, frame for frame.

because it sure seems like you're the armchair expert here.
>>
>>80829891
>they're still debating this shit

lmao'ing at your life cuz
>>
>>80830166
"in his life"

so not raising him, or supporting him in anyway, but you know "around" like some amorphous gas.
>>
>>80837557
it's all just lies stacked on top of lies

skittles and hoodies
hands up don't shoot
>>
>>80828227
Lmao that is not "literally how it played out" according to witness testimony. Trayvon being on top and being shot at that upward angle are pretty much indisputable fact, and not convicting Zimmerman for murder was the only call the jury could make. But there weren't any witnesses to the beginning of the altercation, and Zimmerman has shown himself to be an impulsive retard.

The most likely scenario is that Zimmerman was being a dick, following Travon and asking him what he was up to in a rude way. Trayvon probably felt he was being racially profiled and was pissed about some angry mexican following him around shouting, so he escalated. Both were likely pissed and scared, and either could have initiated the violence, but Trayvon beat Zimmerman's ass and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger and shot him.

It wasn't murder and they were right to let him go, but it wasn't cut and dry by any means.
>>
It will the Oscar for best picture.
>>
>>80828066
fucking lol, it's going to wind up being a parody of itself.
>>
File: shaq laugh.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
shaq laugh.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>80834596
>He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.
>>
File: 1487711058218.png (175KB, 295x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487711058218.png
175KB, 295x366px
>>80834596
>You wanna get high?
>no, then i'll never be able to be a pilot
>>
>>80834596
This was the one I was trying to remember. Good shit.
>>
>>80833676
It's their culture you wouldn't understand.
>>
File: george zimmerman.jpg (70KB, 992x432px) Image search: [Google]
george zimmerman.jpg
70KB, 992x432px
>where you think you're going, boy?
>>
>>80833287
If you watched the trial, that's actually probably the closest version we have of what really happened

Martin circled back to confront him, attacked him, and was on top of him punching him when the shot was fired. Multiple neighborhood witnesses confirmed this.

Of course nothing like this will be in the film, so don't worry. The lie will still be pushed.
>>
>>80838017
There were two confrontations, one where they exchanged words after which Martin left toward his house and Zimmerman called the cops. Then Martin circled back around after he got near his house to confront Zimmerman again and we all know how that's turned out.
>>
>>80831704

I wish they'd be honest and say Tray-Tray did hoodrat shit because nigger culture glorifies it. But you can't critique the culture of people who aren't white.
>>
>virtue signaling: the film

How many Oscars will this receive?
>>
>>80833287
I seriously hope you're joking
>>
>>80838017
>>80840931
>unbiased reasoning
>in a /pol-tv/ thread

Prepare to be glossed over by the polbabbies my dudes
>>
File: 133660045188349.jpg (25KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
133660045188349.jpg
25KB, 500x448px
this was the event that started it all, it was the first domino to fall, BLACKED wouldn't exist if treyvon wasn't shot

obama used this for the basis of his second term and won using race baiting pulled out at all stops
>>
>>80841509
Do you have any facts to back up that first statement?
>>
>>80841509
speak of that, did they take blacked vixen and tushy off the hub? wtf
>>
>>80831704
OH LAWDY!

HE DINDU NUFFIN! ONLY DEH GOOD DIE YOUNG AN SHIT!
>>
File: IMG_7930.jpg (165KB, 610x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7930.jpg
165KB, 610x427px
>>80841749
>Tfw Swallow Salon keeps getting their videos pulled from the tubes
>>
so what sad song will be playing during his death scene?
>>
>>80841828
After Laughter
>>
>>80841828
It Ain't Me
>>
>>80830771
dorner and zimzam were peak pol
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 704x476px
>niggers make music that glorifies crime

>act offended when police profile them
>>
>>80842235
Don't forget that they commit over half the violent crime in the country despite being 10% of the population.
>>
>>80834596
>Luis Guzman
>not Dolph Lundgren
Zimmerman is a white devil
>>
>>80828066
Will the movie cover his heavy drug addiction
Or his drug dealing?
Or his thefts?
Or how many times he was supended?
Or when he was cough with stolen jewelry?
Or when he wanted to get a gun to cap some niggas?

Or will them make hi into dindu?
>>
>>80842432
how else was he supposed to make a living after being so brutally opressed by white amerikkka?
>>
>>80829165
>>80829182
lel
>>
>this thread
Too bad this movie will be nowhere near as good
>>
File: pepen.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepen.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
>>80828066
>Weinstein

Wow that's how I know this film will be heartfelt and woke af.
>>
>>80841509

yeah race relations were fine beforehand
>>
>spic kills a nigger
>blame white people
>white people take the blame
>niggers hate white people more
Don't they realize this was barely a taste of what will happen once whites are out of the picture? I really want to see nigs being left alone with asians and spics
>>
>>80833287
the scary thing is even his own nig nog friend attested to that in court
>>
File: 1490370348154.jpg (206KB, 702x786px) Image search: [Google]
1490370348154.jpg
206KB, 702x786px
>>80828066
>Weinstein Company
>>
File: YOU'LL DO NUTTIN'!.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'LL DO NUTTIN'!.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>>80840797
>The lie will still be pushed.
Just like your poop.
>>
Trayvon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.
>>
>>80842890
Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, NIGGER?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."
>>
File: tumblr_oa9esmKXuV1vx1ghpo1_540.jpg (40KB, 512x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa9esmKXuV1vx1ghpo1_540.jpg
40KB, 512x429px
>>
>>80842918
Camera zooms out to look down on his dead body from above. The audio track is replaced by a minor key piano playing a few bars, then a mellow hip-hop beat begins. Cut to a montage of Trayvon as a young boy learning to ride a bike, smiling and laughing with his friends and family over the years, then to the present with his concerned parents wondering what's taking so long, a thin light-skinned Rachel Jeantel desperately trying to call him back, his little brother staring out the window expecting his skittles still, George Zimmerman sitting on the sidewalk with a twisted grin, letting the rain fall on him, the slow approach of police sirens and lights. Then over the instrumental track comes a famous conscious rapper to put it all in perspective.
================================================================
A false end as the screen fades to back. Then after a pause, here comes an army of people in grey hoodies. Each one lowers his hood to reveal the entire cast of the film (sans Zimmerman), who looks into the camera and says I Am Trayvon Martin. And then a brief shot of a mirror held up, as the audience reveals they too are Trayvon Martin.
================================================================
A teaser scene hinting a sequel based on the trial: Zimmerman being led, cold and emotionless, by the police. Out of the shadows appears a sinister looking man who hands Zimmerman his card. "Don't worry, George", he says. "We always take care of our own." Zimmerman reads the card and then notices a ring on the man's finger, indicating he is a member of the same white supremacist organization he is. Zimmerman gives the man a knowing smile as he offers a firm handshake.
"I'm George. George Zimmerman."
"Pleasure to meet you, George. I'm Don. Don West."
>>
>>80834596
Truly the 12 years a slave of our time
>>
File: Mindblowing.png (156KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
Mindblowing.png
156KB, 750x285px
>>80828794
>>80829892
>>80830826
>>80830969
>>80831859
>>80832161
>>80834572
>>80842235
>>80842661
>>80842793

You neckbeards have more in common with TrayTray than you'd like to admit

Remember that BLM boycotts Israel and approves of violence against it while the gun store "based" ZImmerman works at sells "I stand with Israel" T-Shirts.
>>
(1/2)
>Movie opens with hallelujah, being performed by a black choir, as the credits appear at the bottom of the screen, law and order style
>Camera pans over the faces of the singers, stopping when it eventually reaches Treyvon, played by Jaden Smith
>Title appears center screen as screen fades to black: TREYVON
>cuts to Treyvon and his mother walking home after church, as they cannot afford a car, discussing his grade 9 report card, his mother rewards him with ten dollars, as that is all she can afford to spare, because not a single mark was below a 95
>When they arrive home Treyvon leafs through the numerous university offers he finds in their mailbox, before going to his room, and putting a vinyl record of Beethoven's 9th symphony onto the dilapidated turntable he found at the local goodwill. Treyvon then proceeds to continue writing his book on Kantian ethics on page 451, all written by hand
>He sits up from his bed after he stops his writing, removes the ten dollars from his pocket, and stares at it with a smile on his face
>Its gotten late, but no matter, he puts on his hoodie and heads to the local convenience store and purchases some skittles and and iced tea, which the owner of the store gives him a discount on because of the fundraiser Treyvon organized for the shop-owner's daughter who had leukemia
>Treyvon walks back onto the streets, heading home, when a pitchblack silhouette emerges from an alley behind him, to a sharp violin cue
>"Hey Nigger!"
>The camera cuts to a pair of doc martin boots, and slowly pans up from the boots, to the tattered jeans, to the suspenders and yellow stained wife beater, all the way up to the snarling face of Vincent D'onofrio in the role of George Zimmerman
>Treyvon, shaking uncontrollably, notices Zimmerman pull a handgun out of the rear of the waistband of his pants in slow motion
>he turns to run, spilling skittles all over the wet sidewalk, and we cut to Zimmerman's gun firing bullet after merciless bullet,slow motion
>>
>>80843246
(2/2)
>We do not see Treyvon's death, as it is too disrespectful, instead, we see a brown skittle lying on the side walk from an overhead perspective, crushed by Zimmerman's doc martin, as he walks over it toward Treyvon
>We hear another gunshot. Treyvon has been executed
>Fade to black, and fade back in at the crime scene, the still night of the ghetto disturbed by sirens of all types
>Treyvon's mother runs up to the crime scene in distress, crying
>an officer informers her her son is dead
>"He didn't deserve it. He never did nothing"
>"He didn't do nothing!"
>hallelujah fades in among the sounds of the sirens as the screen once again fades to black
>In Memory Of Micheal Brown
>The end credits roll
>>
File: 1432179289809.jpg (26KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432179289809.jpg
26KB, 380x250px
>>80841406
> zimmerman being an asshole paints the nog in a kinder picture
If anything it makes me think he deserved it more. What kind of social retard must you be that you try to kill somebody for saying mean words to you ?
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.