[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jimmy Stewart on the front page

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Jimmy.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
>>
>>80812826
literally whom?
>>
I still remember when he died, within a few days of Robert Mitchum. RIP
>>
>>80812826
So based
>>
>>80812844
GET OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!
>>
>>80812844
th-that's Jimmy Stewart! The lovable mild-mannered man you might r-recall from Hitchcock films such as Vertigo and R-rear Window!
>>
Hey it's Jimmy Stewart
>>
File: 1480733661059.png (259KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1480733661059.png
259KB, 327x316px
>that time john ireland made him seem racist even though john ireland was a literal klan member in birth of a nation
>>
File: 1485803128548.jpg (81KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485803128548.jpg
81KB, 540x720px
>>80813869
>john ireland
lol
>>
>>80812844
>Figuratively whomst?
ftfy
>>
>To my brother, the richest guy in town!
>>
I just saw The Man who Shot Liberty Valance a few weeks ago, Stewart is really great in that movie.
>>
BASED JIMMY
fuck off plebs
>>
>>80814195
Yeah, I love actors in their fifties playing characters in their twenties, too.
>>
>>80814195
great movie. really sums up the whole mythology of the US western in one go.
>>
>>80814195
>starring John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart, directed by John Ford
Was this the pinnacle of Classic Hollywood?
>>
>>80812844

Your poorbait.jpg doesn't deserve the dubs.
>>
gee
>>
>>80812844
Hahahahaha go watch you capeshit illiterate fuck.
>>
W-well look here kids, some nice fella on the 4chan is writin' some real nice stuff about me. Well ain't that something.
>>
>>80816845
kek
>>
>Assume Jimmy Stewart was whimpy because of the Stutter and the timid character he tended to play in film
>Was a Brigadier general and served in WW2

Kinda surprised to learn that.
>>
>>80817061
Stewart was an amazing man. A great actor and a true patriot. IIRC he was underweight when he was drafted and actually put on weight so he could serve.

Also he and Henry Fonda were great friends despite their difference in politics. Allegedly the only time they talked politics they got into a fist fight and decided never to speak of their political differences again and went back to being friends.
>>
Love the guy, he was great in Charade
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.