[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on Get Out starring Allison Williams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n2umb7184c1re0s2d.gif (992KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2umb7184c1re0s2d.gif
992KB, 500x280px
thoughts on Get Out starring Allison Williams?
>>
>>80810353
She looks like a very hot trap

ANON LIKEY!

too bad she doesn't have a nice feminine cock though
>>
>>80810647
she does though
>>
>>80810647
I wish posters like these were being facetious.
>>
>>80810647
someone hasn't seen Peter Pan Live!
>>
Good film.
Though after seeing it, I kind of want a spiritual sequel about the horrors a white suburban girl meting the family of her black boyfriend for the first time.
>>
>>80811007

that's just derivative, it needs to be something like a white guy getting chased through a bad part of detroit by blacks and when the sun comes up they turn to dust, SURPRISE THEY WERE VAMPIRES ALL ALONG, THEY JUST WANTED HIS BLOOD
>>
be gone spooky skeleton
>>
>>80811064
so... reverse Blade? interracial From Dusk Til Dawn?

also GIRLS is really great everyone should be watching it tbqh
>>
>>80810353
MOTORBOAT DAT ASS
>>
>>80811126

I was thinking supernatural Trespass meets Run, the guy is just surviving on wits alone, and he's trapped in basically a county straight out of I am Legend (book not movie)
>>
>>80811064
I was thinking about the comedy and horror coming from the liberal white girl being insecure and misunderstanding certain situations, falling on SJW bias and white guilt to deal with it, until she stumbles onto something that she thinks is just her inner bias at work but really isn't. Point being that just because black people have gotten a raw deal in America, they can be as evil and cruel as the white man without it necessarily being tied to any victimhood, but without it being a /pol/ fantasy of them being subhuman or whatever.
>>
>>80811392

Sounds good.
>>
>>80811392
besides all the white girl stuff, isn't that just The Wire?
>>
>>80811542
The Wire I think is a bit too objective an experience to capture the uncomfort and fears a white person might feel in the company of the melanin enriched due to centuries of bias and bullshit pushed onto them to make them hyper concious at all times about it.
Hell, it's the main ingredient that fuels modern racism.
>>
>>80810353
Nice teef
>>
>>80811818

her neck is nice too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.