[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you cry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Top 10 saddest anime deaths.jpg (104KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Top 10 saddest anime deaths.jpg
104KB, 620x400px
Did you cry?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>80809285
Was a good episode.
Walter is a dick.
>>
>crying while taking in art

Who fucking does this?
>>
No

Especially because the stream I was watching played the curb your enthusiasm theme right after he died

But anyway, season 5 was nonsensical dog shit, largely thanks to the actress for Lydia being a lying cunt
>>
That was the most depressing death in BB
>>
Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace
>>
He was a professional hitman for Gus Fring and a corrupted ex-cop, and somehow he is the "poor victim" of the "evil" Walter White?

Get a grip over yourselves, you pathetic manchilds.
>>
I was just happy we finally got something else from the character of Mike other than "dude le stoic badass operator old man lol" meme. It got so tiring eventually, felt like a relief when there was finally some emotional story-telling with him.

Then Better Call Saul happened.
>>
No. He was an annoying cunt.
>>
>>80809689
manchildren are the ones that think Walt is a "good guy" in Breaking Bad
>>
>>80809285
Never cared for Mike. Such a fake sense of moral superiority when in reality he was never any better than Walt.
>>
>>80809442
>Especially because the stream I was watching played the curb your enthusiasm theme right after he died
I laughed harder just now than I did at the Chapelle special
>>
>>80809850
Neither him nor Mike were.
>>
>>80809850
Fuck off Skyler
>>
File: 748.jpg (10KB, 350x223px) Image search: [Google]
748.jpg
10KB, 350x223px
>>80809898
>>
>>80809912
manchildren also don't realize Skyler did almost nothing wrong
>>
I'm glad Walt ended up fucking over all those criminals, doing nothing wrong or not
>>
>>80809285
Nope. He was a cunt
>>
>>80809781
>not liking based mike
kys
>>
>>80809285
No, I cried at this scene though.
>>
File: Stendhal.jpg (30KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Stendhal.jpg
30KB, 500x335px
>>80809439
Say that to my face, fucker.
>>
>>80809285
no. he was reddit's favorite character.
>>
File: IMG_3093.jpg (71KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3093.jpg
71KB, 640x736px
>>80809973
>Smoked while pregnant
>Cheated on her husband
>Held a grudge against Marie for like a season because of her mental disorder
>Gave the money to Ted without even consulting Walt about it
>Endlessly nagged and henpecked Walt, contributing to his decision to go into the meth game
>Asked Gretchen and Elliot for charity even though she knows Walt's time at Gray Matter ended badly and he doesn't want their help
>Stages a stupid intervention to guilt Walt into spending thousands of dollars on chemo (another reason he got into the meth game)
>Constantly complains about how Walt's a danger to the family despite the fact that he signed the divorce papers and she chose not to file them
>Moralfags constantly about how Walt earns the money but never has a problem supporting her children with it
>Did nothing wrong
>>
>>80809285
No, but it was a sad moment. Everyone liked Mike.

I'm glad BB killed him, and Hank, and Jessies gf, it added weight to the story.

I never thought they'd kill off Hank.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.