[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most underrated Pixar film ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 300x450px
Is this the most underrated Pixar film ever?
>>
it's very highly rated though
>>
it's one of my favorite children's movies
>>
>>80805884
my mum HATES animated films. first thing she does is say they're for kids.

>instantly got won over by ratatouille
>thought it was amazing
>animation likes now 1. lion king 2. ratatouille
>>
>>80805932
Does she like The Incredibles now, too? If she doesn't she's a goddamn fool.
>>
>>80806061
will prob have to introduce it in that case, only came across rata cuz it was on starz or something
>>
>>80805518
This movie is popular with people in the art industry for sure. "anyone can cook" meme
>>
>zillion dollars
>5 Oscar nominations
>>
>>80805518
Yes. Cars in number two. Both are much better than shit made to get "muh feelings" like Up and Wall-E
>>
>>80806306
Up is the best Pixar production to date. Fine me faggot
>>
>>80806411
>a film about an old dude refusing to move on with his life, but eventually doing so after becoming friends with a kid

If I wanted to see that, I'd see Gran Torino. Better directed, better story, and better characters, much better than the Dog Squad and the autistic bird.

Plus, Gran Torino doesn't try to make me hate a villain that did nothing wrong, like Up does
>>
>>80806580
The dogs were a metaphor for black child slaves.
>>
>>80806713
>comparing black children to dogs

Racist much?
>>
>>80805518
pixar movies are overrated by definition dude.
they're the nintendo of animation.
>>
>Get told by a friend "This movie does a competent woman right."
>Watch it.
>Has every action told 'lol das wrong bitch' by a rat, whines about the patriarchy, and then gets mouth-raped and falls in love.
>This is literally all she is in the movie.
>>
>>80805518

No, that would have to be the Cars movies. While they are not great in any way, they don't deserve all the shit they get.

A Bug's Life would be third.
>>
>>80805518
I robbed the second largest bank of France using only a ballpoint pen
>>
>>80806748
You're right, that's not fair to the dogs
>>
>>80805518
Dunnl, but its my favorite
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.