[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE BILL COSBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
DUDE BILL COSBY
>>
>>80804448
That was like 5 mins of his hour routine
>>
But he saves more than he rapes.
>>
>>80804448
I forgot Bill Cosby is off limits according to /pol/. Even shitskins get a pass from them as long as they abuse women
>>
>>80804567
Anon it's bait, sit back and laugh like everyone else
>>
The Age of Spin was pretty disappointing, is the Texas one worth checking out?
>>
>>80805435
Texas one is funny, less politically involved and less preachy.
>>
he put bill cosby in terms anyone can repeat in one sentence. that alone is magnificent skill
>>
>>80804602
The pay off at the end was really good.
The super hero story wasnt that good and got me wondering if all that rambeling was all that joke had going for it, but the end elevated it to a while different level
>>
>>80804448
I'M SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YA!

EVERY NIGGER IN WW2 GOT HIS DICK SUCKED BY A 15YO FRENCH GIRL!

I'M JUST SAYIN!

IT HAPPENED!
>>
>>80804448
Ok I am legitimately starting to believe that this is advertising now.
>>
>>80806176
tb h, this is happening right now too
>>
>>80804448
>joke that makes up 5% of the special pissed me off so much that I just HAVE to make a thread about it
>>
Why black comedians and female comedians are so unclever, uninnovative, one trick hacks?

Black comedian
>US BLACKS
>LOL WHITE PEOPLE

Female comedian
>VAGINA
>LOL MEN

I do think Chappelle has some good shit there but most of is is just boring trash.
>>
File: TheNewLondonPakis.png (425KB, 474x449px) Image search: [Google]
TheNewLondonPakis.png
425KB, 474x449px
>>80804448
A good amount of the last two specials were making light of the rape and murder of white women.
He really is a black muslim.
The bit about black "soldiers" getting there dicks sucked int he south of france genuinley triggered me because I grew up on the stories
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France#U.S._military_response

Yet he has the temerity to be so thin skinned about his plight as a nig nog. wah wah, what a pussynigger.
>>
>>80804448
Jim Jefferies did the same jokes a year ago.
>>
>>80806176
>make a joke about how fucked up war is
>all this anon takes from it is how a nigger got his dick sucked

how can you be THIS bad at comprehension?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.