[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They don't seem as excited about watching bad movies together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: BOTW.png (867KB, 1112x677px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW.png
867KB, 1112x677px
They don't seem as excited about watching bad movies together compared to the early episodes of BOTW.

Are they getting tired of it?

Is it becoming more of a work than fun?
>>
>>80802795

I think it's just you. They had fun in this episode.
>>
>>80802795
of course they are, they just want to collect their patreon checks and do nothing

thats why rich and jack stream, to make it look like they work
>>
>>80802795
Been marathoning them, they clearly loosen up as it goes on.
>>
>>80802795
aidsmoby and beard fat together with Evans are the soul of the party, arguably
>>
Actually, this was the first episode in a long time where they all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

They need to keep comic book dude on... or just never ever let Beardfuck back on the show since he seems to be a joy vacuum.
>>
>>80803214
this, just ban beardfat and rotate jim and collin from canada and freddie
>>
>>80803133
I mean take any episode, and those three are the most engaged to it
>>
File: i ship it.jpg (22KB, 627x575px) Image search: [Google]
i ship it.jpg
22KB, 627x575px
>>80802795

I just wanted to post this picture of Mike and Rich cuddling on the couch.
>>
>>80802795
>muh imaginary e-drama!
>>
>>80803214
Yea Freddie is really good.
>>
File: plebnproud.png (65KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
plebnproud.png
65KB, 800x826px
>They will never give a shit about the HitB skits again
>>
>>80802795
You're probably severely autistic if you didn't see that they were having a great time in this episode. They thought two of the movies were genuinely good.
>>
>>80802795
It BOTW KINO?
>>
>>80802795
You posted one of their best episodes in a long time where they're all clearly having a good time as an example of how they seem to not enjoy it anymore, dumbass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.