[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else unironically enjoy watching televangelists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Anybody else unironically enjoy watching televangelists?
>>
File: 1468732932925.png (263KB, 640x1136px)
1468732932925.png
263KB, 640x1136px
>still being a christcuck
>>
>>80799978
I'm not a Christian. I just find them comfy AF.
>>
>>80799929
Well Jack Van Impe is good because it's all apocalypse and conspiracy theories. Zero hope whatsoever
>>
>>80799978
>he doesn't know christianity was a religious rebellion movement

Nigga the concept of a comfy afterlife for everyone was pretty fucking groundbreaking back in the day and Romans and Jews saw it as a threat because it could potentially unite a lot of downtrodden people. It wasn't bound to one people - anyone could join. This was a big thing. Salvation was available for all. You know Judaism didn't have a heaven? It had Sheol, and everyone went there to be in the dark forever, but it started getting compartmentalized over time, consequently, as Christianity got big. Christianity said that, through faith and ritual, you'll go to heaven and be at God's side. It BTFO the religion of everyone else. Add to that, preaching of inter-faith tolerance and non-violent protest? It was dangerous. Radical, even.
>>
>>80800088
Yeah, it's great.
>>
>>80800088
>>80800220

Is he dead?

I check their YouTube archive every once in a while and he hasn't been on for like a month. It's his wife and some other dude.
>>
>>80799929
she looks like shes full of seed
>>
File: big_1453784127_image.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1453784127_image.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
I love Jim and his buckets
>>
File: benny-hinn.jpg (322KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
benny-hinn.jpg
322KB, 720x469px
>>80799929
Pic related is a nut.
>>
File: yoda_mad you are.jpg (91KB, 599x598px) Image search: [Google]
yoda_mad you are.jpg
91KB, 599x598px
>>80799929
I stopped watching after the 40th time he projected the exact day the world would end with the rapture that still hasn't happened.
>>
>>80799978
Normal Protestants in general barely count as Christians.
Evangelists, like the Mormons or the Jehova witnesses are separate religions altogether.
>>
top kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
>>
>>80802250
>Jesse Duplantis
He show is kind of comfy.
>>
>>80802311
*his
>>
>>80799929
I used to watch the 700 club if that counts. They used to have on Deon Sanders, X-pac and a few other atheletes, ironically enough those two are I remember the most. Then there was the Power Team, big bulked up muscular guys that would rip up phone books and do crazy feats of strength
>>
>>80800218
>You know Judaism didn't have a heaven? It had Sheol, and everyone went there to be in the dark forever,
That would be Hell. Judaism didn't have one. It had a Heaven.
>>
File: Vince gif.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
Vince gif.gif
4MB, 298x150px
>>80802250
What am I watching right now
>>
Remember this guy?

https://youtu.be/6k0JeEKR3Do
>>
>>80802250
Do you think these guys actually believe their own bullshit?
>>
>>80799929
>god is touching that thyroid condition right now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp32xhYp_Xc
>>
>>80802893
Dude sounds like Jim Carrey early in the video.
>>
>>80799929
>be televangelist
>get outed by gay hooker for sucking cock
>congregation actually SUPPORTS YOU
>back making even more money off clueless rubes

"It's because the devil targets the most righteous!!"

You religious types make me fucking sick. KYS yourselves
>>
>>80803009
That's the devil talking.
>>
This is now a Tim Minchin thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo
>>
>Turn on 700 club today out of sheer boredom
>They show a bunch of Malaysians and call them "Refugees" (Fucking Malaysia lmao)
>Talk about how we need to "let them in" a bunch of fucking Asians from Malaysia because they're Christian
>then talk about poor lil niggers in Africa who need help because they're Christian too

Varg was right.
>>
>>80803058
>Eyeliner

Nope. Not even gonna watch it.
>>
>>80803038
Please keep defending multi millionaires asking poor people for their life savings.
>>
>>80799929
I find shilling fascinating in general. Infomercials are great. It's fun to analyse their sales techniques.
>>
>>80802209
Either you follow the Bible and only the Bible or you're not christian.

Arguing which flavor of apostasy has strayed the least far from the word of God is silly.
>>
>>80803202
Not their fault poor people are stupid.
>>
>>80803202
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>80803277
Nobody over the age of eighteen should believe in an imaginary man in the sky.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.