[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney live action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: disney.png (960KB, 887x657px) Image search: [Google]
disney.png
960KB, 887x657px
These are all upcoming...

>The Lion King
>Aladdin
>Mulan
>Winnie the Pooh
>Cruella DeVil
>Dumbo
>Snow White
>Prince Charming
>Tinker Bell
>Pinocchio
>Fantasia
>The Sword in the Stone
>The Little Mermaid
>Jungle Book 2

$$$
>>
sigh
>>
File: 3458356654.jpg (383KB, 1200x1725px) Image search: [Google]
3458356654.jpg
383KB, 1200x1725px
>Prince Charming
>>
I unironically wanted Aladdin before and am very interested to see how this will fail my expectations
>>
fuck new disney, ever since the jews took over fuck them.
>>
>>80797361
Batb will be the only good one I bet the house
>>
>>80797485
The songs will be ruined because all the actors will be singing them in shitty accents.
>>
yep
>>
>>80797361
Wait, a live action Fantasia? How the fuck will that work?

It better not be a "remake" of the first one. If they're just planning to make a third Fantasia but with mostly CG sequences then I'm down with it.
>>
The only Disney property worth its salt is Winnie the Pooh.

Hercules is also GOAT but they pretend it doesn't exist

And thankfully they'll never touch that with live action.
The worst thing to happen to the silly old bear is the tumblr obsession with the mental illness theme.

I'd recommend the Tao of Pooh to anyone who enjoys/enjoyed Winnie the Pooh
>>
File: s.jpg (208KB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
208KB, 1920x1038px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films#2010s
http://www.animationmagazine.net/features/disney-to-redo-kikis-delivery-service/
>Kiki's Delivery Service live action planned from 2005
what
>>
>>80800415
I thought they only had distribution rights to Ghibli outside Japan, not that they have actual creative rights?
>>
Fantasia is the only masterpiece I disney has ever created. Prove me wrong
>>
>>80797470
Kek'd
>>
File: endless trash.jpg (112KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
endless trash.jpg
112KB, 1024x576px
>>80797361
Remember boys and girls, consumerism and a profit-based culture industry are perfectly ok things! There aren't huge inherent flaws in this system! You LIKE this!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.