[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: shameless.jpg (287KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shameless.jpg
287KB, 1000x1000px
Thoughts?
>>
Degenerate.
>>
>>80794795
Loved it the first few seasons.
Then it got pretty stale.
>>
>developing characters and then undoing all of it: the series
>>
>>80795236
This.

I liked it, but it gets boring after a few seasons.

Lots of nice tiddeys, tho.
>>
>>80794795
way too many niggers
>>
>>80794815
This.
>>
>>80794795
it's a meme show taylor made for reddit
>>
Basically Always Sunny but as a drama. Worth it for William Macy alone.
>>
Is this show based on the UK version? If it is then I don't think it really captures the scumminess that is encountered in lower class estates in the UK.
>>
>>80794795

Depression the show

Seriously I started watching this cause someone said it was funny and now I cant get through season 4 cause it's so god damn depressing.
>>
>>80795236

This actually describes it perfectly. Characters start to mature and get their lives together and then something happens to bring them back to zero. Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: black-man-angry.jpg (14KB, 538x362px) Image search: [Google]
black-man-angry.jpg
14KB, 538x362px
>>80795236
>>80797037

This. I was pretty into it but have stopped watching because EVERY character just turns out to be a piece of shit - to the point where i don't care anymore if they redeem themselves in the end.

>Fiona
filthy ghetto slut who fucks her way out of every good thing has happened to her.

>Lip
alcoholic idiot who fights his way out of every good thing that has happened to him

>Ian
Bat shit crazy faggot who won't take his medicine

>Carl
Nigger lover

>Debra
whiny ghetto bitch who is so ugly she had to rape a guy to lose her virginity and got herself pregnant cause no friends.

>Frank
absolute piece of shit but William H Macy makes the character charming.

Honestly the best character was Jimmy Steve who had the sense to try and hide his identity and keep a distance from filthy poorfags
>>
>>80796761
It's based on early Shameless, yeah. Though I imagine it's going more in it's own direction seeing as most of the character carried over to the US version left the UK show eventually
>>
>>80794815
>>80795361
>>80795345
cringey af
>>
>>80797968
>>80796761
Early on is an understatement. Season 1 deviates almost halfway through from Series 1 and 2. At least the Brits had Prof. X for a while. We just got Goku....

Bulma is nice though. A cute. A CUTE.
>>
>>80794795
Frank is a great character, but the show has gotten stale over the seasons. Fiona is a cutie tho.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.